Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Roleplay {closed/locked} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:57 pm
Shia^^

wow

"So those were your first victims huh. mine were criminals just like Light's. You know Light, right? they did a report on him on the news....I felt kind of bad when I heard he died....." Shia follows Cindy to the house. I really wonder where my shingami is....., she thought as they walked. then she asked Cindy, " whats your name and do you have a shingami?"....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:07 pm
"Of course I know Light but the whole killing criminals thing didn't work for him. My role model is B.B." She shrugged. "Doubt you heard of him." She went into her room. "Want to see my shinigami? I'm Cindy by the way."

mousekit88

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
"Eh... no fair."
I said as I was walking down a path in the Shinigami realm.
"Miomo-san gets to go down in the Human world having fun while I'm killing time here." I said as I twirled and jumped on one of the big headed skulls that used to belong to a massive Shinigami.
"Well, I guess it's because she has more experience in being a Shinigami." I sighed and jumped off the skull and continued my leisurely walk.
Soon I came upon one of the places we Shinigami use to gaze upon the human world.
I kneeled and looked over.
"My my. How interesting... So much the human world has to entertain us."
I pondered. Hm, I had never gone back to the human world. The last time was when I had to kill those brats for doing away with me.
I wonder if much has changed...
I closed my eyes and thought about it. After awhile, I smirked and opened my eyes.
"I guess I'd have to find out for myself," I said as I held my death note tightly and passed through the portal.
Two things were going in my head.
One: I wonder if Miomo- san will be able to sense my presence.
Two: I wonder if I should have some fun and watch to see what interesting human will pick up my death note if I choose to drop it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image Kari sat at her computer looking at the screen in horror. She had just read an article on the death of four normal people. it had occurred just earlier that day two young girls and their parent had just dropped dead. people were thinking that maybe it was something they ate, but the doctors on the seen said that they had died from heart attacks, the girls first and the parents shortly after. Kari looked out her only window in her room at the night sky. 'why was this happening?' she thought to herself. looking back at her computer she opened a file. 'maybe this is somehow related to what had happened in 2007.' Kari flipped through the old case file. 'maybe a new Kira has finally stepped up.'  

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:10 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
"Heartattacks? Hm."
...Flashback...
I re-opened my eyes and saw that I was diving through clouds.
I must admit... the fresh air did feel somehow relaxing.
It was night time at the moment, so that's good for me. The noises of cars, etc. irritate me.
I was floating by when I heard something that interested me a bit.
"This is Breaking News! In Tokyo, 8:51pm, A family of four was found dead by their neighbors. Many think it was because they had a stomach-ache, sick, or they were just drunk. But it turns out they died of a heart attack says a doctor who was coincidentally passing by..."
...End Flashback...
"Interesting." I said to myself while I was floating by outside the window.
"Heart attacks? All four of them at the same time? Coincidence? No. This is definitely the work of a person in possession of a death note."
I saw the woman being engaged in her computer. Hm...
I used my Shinigami eyes to see her full name and her lifespan.
"So Kari-san... I wonder what will be your role in this interesting game..." I said as I floated away from the window and continued to look around and learn more about the 'person in possession of a death note.'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:37 pm
Shia ^^
wow so there are real shingami's out there o.o

"AH, so your name is Cindy. cool name...actully my name is not Hikaru, its actually Shia-san. please ta meetcha suuuuu! and yes I would like to meet your Shingami. let me see your deathnote." Shia smiles at Cindy."also whos B.B.? of course I haven't heard of him...is he cool?"  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 am
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
♬*Hums Misa no Uta*♬
I stopped humming when I heard two voices. Both girls.
I tilted my head and floated a bit faster due to the fact I'm highly curious on what they were talking about.
I caught bits and bits of what they were talking about.
"...Shinigami...want to see my shinigami...let me see your deathnote..."
I turned a corner and saw two teenage girls who looked like they were on good terms.
I used my Shinigami eyes.
The blond girl with the red glasses's name was Cindy Ma. Hm, so she's a foreigner. I smiled at her lifespan.
I looked at the other one. The girl with the feminine spiked hairstyle and auburn eyes. Her name was ... Shia Higuchi.
Her lifespan. Her lifespan?
I looked more closely to see that the numbers looked jumbled up. Odd.
That has never happened before. Is something wrong with my vision?
Or... is there something wrong with that girl?
Wait a minute.. what is that blackish aura i see around both of them?
I got closer and soon I was in talking proximity of the two girls. Though it won't matter, they couldn't see me anyways. I looked at both of them and smirked.
Soon that smirk became a little giggle.
Ah, I see, these two are owners of a death note. Obviously, they recently learned about the death note. Otherwise, they wouldn't be talking about it so bluntly out in public. I shook my head.
I looked at Cindy-san's aura. Strange... it almost feels similar to...to Miomo's aura.
Could Miomo-san's death note been found by her?
I looked at the other girl and for the first time in years, my face turned to an expression of shock.
The death note she was holding was... was mine.
Well technically it wasn't but I did earn that extra death note.
...Flashback...
"It's not my problem if you lost baka," I told this Shinigami. He claimed to be more cunning than me so we had a bet (fight.) Obviously I won. His cockiness had led him to his own downfall.
I had the satisfaction of gaining his remaining life and death note. But his friends weren't going to let him die just like that. So I had another fight.
I was able to beat their boss, it was no problem to fight off the goons, though those goons made me accidentally drop the new death note through one of those portals.
...End Flashback...
So Shia-chan is the holder of one of my death notes?
Her numbers of the lifespan were jumbled up because of my absence. Whether I had shown up or not shown up, would have affected how long her lifespan would be.
I smiled genuinely. But mind you, it was no happy smile.
I don't have to worry about when to show myself. Now that I'm in near proximity of her... it's only a matter of time until she notices me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:40 am
Cindy groaned. She was starting to think that asking Shia to come inside was a mistake. "B.B. is a serial killer. Too much to explain." She snatched her death note back. "Meet my shinigami." She pointed to her shinigami. "Now look, I want to be like B.B. Murderer. Of course I can't do it myself and I wouldn't want to follow Light because he didn't get very far with his plan." She smirked evily. "Join me, and together we can be the two most powerful people in the world. We will prosper beyond even Light's dreams. What do you say?"

mousekit88

Key_Rock_Tar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image

Saburo Osuro & Shinigami Liun User Image

(Death Note Entry)

'Kusami Megami, stabbed in the heart by Morgan Usumaya, who commited suicide immediately afterwards using the same knife'

Forty seconds passed. Two loud screams were heard throughout the whole entire building. "Why them, Saburo?" Liun questioned.

"Merely test subjects," Saburo replied, "If I'm going to commit mass murder on a universal scale, then I must make sure that I have the equipment."

"May I ask why you've 'remodeled' your notebook?"

"Of course! I've covered it with two layers of blue felt to conceal the words, 'death note', and I've added compartments for writing utensils and a tiny piece of white pastel." Saburo opened his Death Note to reveal a variety of pictures strewn across every page of the notebook. "I've drawn many pictures to pass off that this is simply an art or doodling notebook. That's very normal for people my age."

"Why do you have a white pastel again?"

"Even though it won't prevent the deaths of the names I've written, covering each name with a thin, unnoticable layer of pastel will hide them."

"You've given this some thought, haven't you?"

"I have. I'm having quite the bit of fun..."

School let out. Saburo walked along the busy streets of his hometown in Japan. His house was in Shibuya, but he considered the whole yamanote line to be his home. It's natural. Saburo had been recently considering making the eye deal with Liun, but he decided not to. He's going to conceal his identity for as long as he can, and it isn't like anyone is on his tail. The only bad part is that other notebook owners could recognize Saburo as one, too. This could pose as a problem.

Saburo traveled to the nearest library in the Yamanote. There happened to be one right near Tokyo. He was doing some research on past case files of the notebook. Some nmes came up. Kira. Lawliet. Nate River. This research fascinated Liun, but was of no particular interest to Saburo.

"If I may ask..." Liun began but then was quickly interrupted.

"I want to know how other notebook owners got caught, but this is concealed evidence. Nobodoy was supposed to know about this, but it hit the books, ever so hardly. I want to meet new people. I want a challenge. Maybe just the thrill of murder wasn't enough for me."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image

Jake got on his computer and began to search for 'death note' or anything related to it. "no wonder this seemed so familiar... the Kira case huh?" he muttered as he read more about the notebook and it's power "th-this is insane! there's no way something like this could really exist...!?" he stuttered as he walked outside and started walking into town in a hurry. "sure am glad I didn't give her my full name..." he said with a sigh of relife.  

Akarui kishi Zane

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
Miomo glared at Cindy. "Why, you-! I am not your's to order around." Suddenly, she could hear it. A voice. A familiar voice! She turned towards the area it was coming. Her eyes widened. "Akurai?!" She saw the other human-like shinigami. "What are you doing here?!" She closed her mouth quickly and gave a menacing smile. "So, what do you want?" she eyed the two girls who were discussing there foolish desires. "Hmph. Finally, these humans are frankly boring."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:31 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
"Join me, and together we can be the two most powerful people in the world. We will prosper beyond even Light's dreams. What do you say?"
Hm, I smiled and turned to Shia. Now what will you do I wonder~
"Akurai?!"
Oro? I tilted my head and sure enough I saw Miomo-san.
"Konnichiwa~, genki desu ka?" I asked.
I shrugged. "As any child would, I would get pretty bored of redundant things." I giggled.
"So I decided to visit the human world and see what kind of things here would entertain me." I nodded my head to the two girls. "They caught my attention."
I pointed to Shia. "See that girl? She is an owner of one of my new death notes that I got from another Shinigami. At the moment she does not know that I am her Shinigami, but in a few moments she will.
I smiled and twirled.
"Boring? Neh, neh~ It's just the beginning Miomo-san~"
I smirked. "Just the beginning..."

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:53 pm
Shia ^^

is that my shingami in the window???

Shia saw Miomo-san look at the window. she turned her head as well."......................COOL!" Shia shireks as she see a flying person at the window. "hey Cindy do you see her, isn't that cool!!" Shia's deathnote brushes on Cindy's arm on acciented as Shia looked at the amazing person. Then she opens the window. "hey you are you my Shingami???!!!" She asks the shingami  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image
Miomo rolled her eyes a bit. "Hah. *Stupide Akurai. Vous savez que je ne parle pas japonais!" She smiled. She noted what she had said about being a "child". "Akurai. We both know that you are definetly not a child. " Although her demeanor was childish. She sighed at Cindy and Shia. "Well, who's our next victim?"

* rough (?) tranlation (All thanks to Babylon!): Silly Akurai. You know I don't speak Japanese!

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items