Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:38 am
User Image"There are smaller animals I can be that can sniff out lies. I can hide within your clothing if you so wish so no one knows i'm there." Oriax stated. "Set it aside, if someone comes across that needs one later you'll already have it made." Oriax suggested. "Alright i'll continue exploring until its time to go. Call me when your ready."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:55 am
User Image

User Image

Nodding, he only bothered to throw out what smelled before he began to take inventory of what items he needed. After about ten minutes, he had all he need so he went looking for the other. “I got everything written down, so lets head into town. I don’t want you straying to far from me now alright. Do you think you can transform into something that could hang from my shoulders or would you be your human form.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 am
User ImageOriax explored the house curiously as Jason worked on gathering a list. He was surprised when the other came and found him instead of calling for him. "I can be just about anything you can think of." Oriax stated. He shifted to a ferret and scampered up to Jason's shoulder. "will this work for you?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:16 am
User Image

User Image

When he changed, he seemed to laugh a little as it tickled a bit. “This will work fine,” he said with a small smile to him. “But I just hope that you don’t mind people asking if they cod pet you.” Chuckling a little, he walked out his home and headed on the small path to the town. It was only a few minutes walk which he was glad for. “Lets see, the food for you…the bedding as well. Oh and we have to look for clothes for your human form. Can’t exactly having you be naked can I.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:49 am
User ImageOriax smiled when the man said that him in the ferret form was fine. "Its something one grows used to when your an animal. As long as something sensitive doesn't get pulled I won't mind." Oriax continued. "I guess not but humans are so strange about clothing. You are born without clothing yet you feel the need to cover yourselves."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:59 am
User Image

User Image

“Well I wear clothes because I don’t want people to be starring at my personal parts,” he said with a soft laugh. Shaking his head at this point, he walked straight into the market area as he began to look around. “Let me know if you smell anything that captures your fancy alright.” He waved to a few people he knew, blushing when a kind of, ‘good’ friend waved at him. He was someone he slept with every once in awhile but wasn’t sure if he could anymore. It would be kind of odd to do so with his daemon in the house now.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:18 am
User Image"I suppose that makes more sense." Oriax conceded. "There are alot of things that smell interesting..." the daemon spoke truthfully. "However I am in need of very little." Looking around the area provided him a good sense of the town. However he was distracted when a familiar scent drifted to his nose. "Is that someone you've had previous relations with? I can smell arousal from you. If you need you know I can always disappear for a couple of hours." the daemon whispered very close to Jason's ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:50 am
User Image

User Image

His face seemed to turn a bright red at this part before he quickly shook his head. “I rather not…he is…a married man,” he said with a small sigh. He wasn’t proud of this fact but he had his needs and he was the only person who would sleep with him. “I am starting to feel I should just settle down with a woman but…with my constant traveling and with my work, I don’t know of anyone who would be sane enough to put up with me like that,” he said with a soft laugh.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:00 am
User Image"If I recall married in human terms translated to animal terms implies that he is mated. You bedded a mated man?" the daemon blinked in surprise and confusion. "Hmph, human women are such fickle creatures, very few would put up with such a thing. You should just bed someone who wants the same thing as you do, pleasure. Then there would be no need for a serious relationship."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image

User Image

“Because its not so easy as you think, humans judge allot,” he said simply to him. “They sometimes very judge mental and if you don’t have the money or a nice house…you wont be looked at twice.” Sighing a little, he picked up a basket and began to pick out the things they would need.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image"So find someone not quite human, there are other races in your world. Myself for instance, I can obtain my human form which we have already determined you find appealing." Oriax spoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

User Image

His cheeks turned a bright red as he looked to him before seeming to give a soft laugh. “I don’t think that would be such a good idea,” he said with a small sigh. “This won’t affect out magic if things don’t go well,” he asked looking to him./list]

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image"Not a good idea? How would finding pleasure with each other be a bad thing that would affect our magic?" Oriax questioned. "Are you sure?" he questioned rubbing under Jason's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason chuckled a little, petting his head a little before seeming to sigh. “Do you really think it will not matter,” he asked looking to him. “I mean…don’t you ever want to have a family of your own or anything like that.” He knew he did but knew it would never happen since he would never bed himself with a woman.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image"I don't know why it would, if anything I think it would make the magic between us stronger." Oriax spoke in a purr. "I suppose maybe eventually but that all has to be with your permission anyway. Besides I can have children with the right amount of magic." the daemon spoke seeming to know where Jason's mind was trailing to.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff