Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:44 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Neal put all the cards into one hand and started to bend them, causing them to spray all around him. But by the time the cards were on the ground, he was off the ledge and on the ground as the cards turned into dust. Neal wanted to work on an illusion hes been thinking about for some time.
This thought took him to a large clearing where he could work on the trick. Placing all the cards into his right hand, as he took a deep breath. Neal threw all the cards to his side, the deck breaking apart and forming a circle, with him in the center. He then snapped his fingers and slowly each card became to turn into a replica of him. But there was a problem. Around the time the 10th replica was formed, the cards fell to the ground and the replicas evaporated. "Damn it. its been a while and i can only do ten. it will take me forever to be able to get all 52 to work." He said to himself as he picked up all the cards.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image
{}--Celeste Freeman--{}
All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Celeste grinned when Alastor praised everyone for the show. She could have sworn that her heart was on her wrist, thumping frantically. She tried to occupy herself, and turned around, fiddling with things and people backstage. Celeste started a conversation with someone who worked with her. Celeste didn't really focus on the conversation, her mind was too preoccupied with today's acts. What she had jacked up, and how to make them better. She bit her bottom lip in confusion. Celste finished her conversation, and sat down on a little jut in the side of a wall that she liked to use as a bench when she ate lunch. Celeste happily sat down, getting her bag lunch and pulling out a sandwich. She slowly began eating, contemplating many things. I worry too much, She thought, shaking her head, but smiling at the same time.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The life I wish to live is a forbidden one.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:22 pm
"Time is a circus..."
User Image
"...always packing up and moving away"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shadow DoveUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dove looked up from her pasta, a lone noodle hanging on her full lip. She shrugged and slurped it up. Dove was on her seventh serving of food, needing more than 3000 calories to satisfy her needs. She was finally feeling full, at last. "Yeah, It would be better if I changed into the adult performance costume, or regular clothing at the very least." Dove said with a slight entrancing lilt, often making people hang on her every word. She glanced toward the buffet table with longing, but shook her head. Pushing her chair back, she stood up. And walked out with her. On the way, she saw the boy who was doing the card tricks. She raised an eyebrow at his skills. A lone card fluttered to her slim foot. Dove picked it up between her index and middle finger and raised a fine cryptic eyebrow. “This yours?” She asked him with her entrancing lilt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:22 pm
█████████████████████████████████XXXXXXXX█████████████████████████████████

Bast

█████████████████████████████████XXXXXXXX█████████████████████████████████

User Image

Bast sat down quietly beside Celeste, tucking his coat underneath him. He didn't seem to react to the temperature as severely as everyone else did, and would be seen wearing a t-shirt in winter and a coat in summer. The show had been good; the audience a loud and gleeful one, and all of his animals had behaved. A small, purple snake slithered from his sleeve and looked around for a moment, it's gaze leveling on Celeste. "Please excuse Eden, Celeste." He murmured softly as the reptile made it's way towards the girl. The troupe was used to seeing him with animals; and in fact expected to see him with animals more than with humans. The small snake was an animal that seemed to stay with him at all times, and as long as Bast was around it wouldn't harm anyone unless directed too. He hadn't spoken with Celeste more than once or twice, and therefore was unable to know how she would react. Many women disliked him animal friends, and though it saddened him; he would willingly tell the animals to leave if they asked.

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:46 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXX⊰ ℒᵒᶺᶤᶤᶳᵋ ⊱XXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

Loviise had enjoyed the show thoroughly, the amazingly shocking costumes of the performers and the acts were just spectacular. The others in the troupe wanted to head back to the city to grab but she had told them that she would meet them at the pier. She wanted to walk around a bit more; enjoying the fresh air. Maybe, just maybe, she would run into one of the performers. Her dress sparkled and swayed about her as she strolled, her head tilted back. She had to say that she loved New York, and America in general. The people were terrifically kind and welcoming, and the weather was just fantastic, even in the winter. She drifted for several more minutes, knowing that her friends were already gone. They were an impatient group.

She lost herself in the culture, the in smells of food mixed with animals, flowers, and rain. Loviise stayed to herself as she walked, relishing in the solitude. She hadn't been alone for a long time, and was enjoying it. Her eyes drifted to half-mast as she lazily wandered, and when she finally came to a stop in front of a group of strangely stacked trailers she blinked and glanced around. Where had she rambled off to this time? She sighed and turned in a quick circle as her shoulders slumped. How she managed to get lost in every city they stopped in was beyond her. The sun caught her in a rare beam of warmth and light as she turned back to face the trailers and she light up; her hair catching fire and her blue, blue eyes sparkling. "Hello?" She called faintly. She was afraid that she was somewhere she was not supposed to be, and didn't want to get in trouble, but finding help seemed to be the only way to find her way back.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:07 pm
The Phantom of GO

∳ Hi!~~~ So~ Were my opening posts okay? I was too lazy to read through all of the posts, so I read the last few to try and get an idea of what's going on. If I need to change them feel free to tell me~ And also, Yay!~~~ I'm on the White List~∳

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 pm
[[ Lol, glad you're happy. And, yeah, the posts are really good for first ones; you got what's going on, pretty much. ]]

KittyKatKaye

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:15 pm
The Phantom of GO
[[ Lol, glad you're happy. And, yeah, the posts are really good for first ones; you got what's going on, pretty much. ]]

KittyKatKaye

∳-nod nod-Thank you~ I'm happy that they're good. I'll try and keep them up XD So, I was wondering about something....Since most of the character (all but Loviise) are part of the circus, how will she find a way to interact with them since she probably won't be there all the time?∳

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 pm
((Have her become so entranced with the circus going-ons that she comes back daily to watch?))
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

KittyKatKaye

∳-nod nod-Thank you~ I'm happy that they're good. I'll try and keep them up XD So, I was wondering about something....Since most of the character (all but Loviise) are part of the circus, how will she find a way to interact with them since she probably won't be there all the time?∳

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:25 pm
II Jello II
((Have her become so entranced with the circus going-ons that she comes back daily to watch?))
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

KittyKatKaye

XD. Like a hobo. Or~ She could learn one of the performers dirty secrets, and it could be so bad that she will have to stay? Then she can become a crew member or something....IDK...

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:28 pm
((Or... attempt to try a trick she saw someone do (tame a lion?), be awsome at it, ringmaster guy sees, and he asks you to join?)) ((No acrobatics though... my character might kill you out of jealousy... bahahaha))
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

KittyKatKaye

XD. Like a hobo. Or~ She could learn one of the performers dirty secrets, and it could be so bad that she will have to stay? Then she can become a crew member or something....IDK...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:32 pm
II Jello II
((Or... attempt to try a trick she saw someone do (tame a lion?), be awsome at it, ringmaster guy sees, and he asks you to join?)) ((No acrobatics though... my character might kill you out of jealousy... bahahaha))
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

KittyKatKaye

∳ OH! HOLY s**t! I GOT IT. She learns that the Ring Master isn't human. Freaks. They tell her that she has to stay there. She joins the crew, is practicing her ballet, and they see her and ask her to join the act. Sound good?∳

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((Wow. Lots of new people. At least we don't have to worry about the thread dying. biggrin ))

Beth watched Celeste with interest. It was obvious the girl had a crush on Alastor. Perhaps that was Dove's affliction as well? He was gorgeous, she had to admit. His smooth, suave, manner made everything seem effortless. She was physically attracted to him, but she wasn't quite so besotted as the others. She watched as Bast walked up to the girl. Good. She needed a distraction. She snuck forward to catch a glance of the audience. Still enthralled. She snuck out, with intention of going back to her trailer. When she stumbled upon an obviously lost girl. "May I help you?" She asked, her voice emotionless. This girl was obviously in the wrong place.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:37 pm
((Or the entire circus... but the ringmaster sounds better. How would you find out though...?))
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
KittyKatKaye

∳ OH! HOLY s**t! I GOT IT. She learns that the Ring Master isn't human. Freaks. They tell her that she has to stay there. She joins the crew, is practicing her ballet, and they see her and ask her to join the act. Sound good?∳

finniii

Salty Genius

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
{}--Celeste Freeman--{}
All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Celeste snapped her head up, looking at the man who was talking to her. Celeste put her sandwich down, and swallowed. "Um, hi." She said, looking at the snake. She dare not touch it until sure it was safe. "I-It's alright," She stuttered, hiding her food in the bag. Celeste looked back up at Bast, a bit taller than her, and smiled, in a friendly kind of way.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The life I wish to live is a forbidden one.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games