Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oneupp

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:04 pm
Hey Guys Im Steven.. Im 15 and Live in Texas biggrin I play basketball mainly.. Been playing Gaia since... 2005? I recently came back Because i was bored and needed something to do.. Umm.. Any Questions Feel free to ask biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:06 pm
My name is Ilanea. Anything you want to know about me can be found on my profile, if it's not then PM me ask me questions! :3

@Oneup: I live in Texas too!  

Golden Qilin Goddess

Lyds92

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:11 pm
hey, its lydia. um i guess this is what ur suppossed to say here. um ive been on gaia since 2004 but my previous accounts either i lost the pw or they have just been forgotten. so this one has been around since mid summer '10. so yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:30 pm
Hello everyone, My name user name as shown is "RaisedClock". I am 14 turning 15 next month. My real name is Mark, and I have many nicknames. I am real friendly and enjoys to edit pictures, take pictures etc. If you have any more questions you would like to ask, feel free to ask me in my profile I will answer with 100 percent honesty. mmkay? Thats all.  

RaisedClock

BennyAndDaJets

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:43 pm
Hey! I'm Ben. I'm a layed back kinda guy, and I can get along with almost anyone. I'm a christian and proud of it! I don't have a girlfriend but there's plenty of time for that cause I'm only 15! I've got my life ahead of me, and I'm well blessed with many talents... such as Musical talent, I can sing just as well as my dad can and he's pretty good plus I can play a mean trumpet, I'm funny and kind to everyone, I am determined to do my best in all that I do. If you want to know more pm me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:47 pm
hey!? im melody. i probably wont say much cause im shy. im 14 turning 15 in January and i think thats it. wait i remembered something i love to take pics of my pet cats Chaos and Theory, oh and i forget a lot of things like im a blond.  

Queen of Numbers

Solomon Dawn

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:52 pm
Greeting people, the names Pablo and....kinda havent much to say more than that would probably you guildies like to know.
I can draw and like to as well....any request for an avi art will be acepted, i like drawing different characters it inspires me (making a comic, kinda working on it, if you want to see a sample let me know)
I like to chat with many different people, kinda about many things.
And guess thats it......NOW WELCOME ME!! O=  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:24 pm
Hi i am ll Nadeshiko ll but my real name is Cindy. I've been loving animals since the day i was born. i love puppies. i love anime. i've been on gaia for at least a year i think. I love to draw .I like to hang out with friends oh and I can't wait to be a member of this guild!  

ll Nadeshiko ll

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rhainn

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:25 pm
Hey everyone - I'm Julie. I love to read, sing, and draw/paint. I live in AZ and have two dogs. Shout out to Ben, I am a Christian too smile

BTW - Oneupp, you have an amazing avi.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:36 pm
Hey guys! My real name is Emily and im 14. I'll be 15 in june and I am excited to be a member of the pack. I had a gaia account about 3 years ago but it got hacked,(and i had alot of gold on it stressed ) And I was too frustrated to make a new one until recently. I am a HUGE percussion/band nerd and i take pride in my high grades. Im your sterotypical geek and take it as a compliment mrgreen !!!! I am very entergetic and crazy, rofl and heart a good time with my best friend jessica and all of my other awesome "possie". Did i also mention that I LOOOOVE YOUUUU TUBE!!!! SOOOO MUCCH! The FineBros, Tobuscus, Shane Dawson, Onsion, Kat Sketch, Nigahiga, FLuffe, and Rhett and Link are just a few examples of the awesome ppl i follow on youtube. Some of the things I hate are: 1.People who join things or people you count on to do something IRL and they are horrible leaders or dont finish what they started. 2.Lost triangle beaters. 3. People who only recive joy in the form of bringing others down. If you wanna know more about me, just ask. wink

P.S. (I usually dont bite. whee )  

Alice Moonshine

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:39 pm
May Name is Luna valentine
i justed started Gaia this year after my account got hacked by some person i don't know. I love japanese music and final fantasy
but i also am a gleek and i love watching anime and roleplaying  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:48 pm
Hey my name is ichigorock gr8 2 meet all of u!! xd i heart anime i like alot of stuff lol if u want 2 know ANYTHING about me just PM me my profile may have some stuff about me dont know havent been on it lol....well hope 2 b ur friend!! smile  

ii-JackSteal-ii

3,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:10 pm
Um..
not really much to say.. i was never really good at introductions.

My Username is Essence of Time but i'm known as Kero.
It's a pleasure to meet you all.
I don't really make that close friends with anybody, ive always pushed people away, i'm sort of a deep person and i can put up a good debate.
I apologise for my spelling, you see, i'm not the best.

Just so you know, the person i am online, is completely different IRL.

I look foward to being in the guild with you, i have been in only a few guilds before and i have been either the crew or assistant captain, I shall try to post regually and keep this guild alive!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:13 pm
Hey I'm Kris,I've had my Gaia account for just over 3 years
and I'm English and 17
also i am a litle bit of a Otaku and im scream AWSOME!!!!!!!
and just add me if you want me as a friend so we can all have fun times  

kris9k

Mystika999

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:20 pm
My name is Kile Long. I'm 14.... eh... I joined about 4 weeks ago (I got addicted...) and....
I'm kinda bored right now...
I mainly just see someone's avi and base it off of theirs...
I'm working on a fire...demon... thing. Not sure how it's going to turn out....  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff