Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quests
♯Kagetsukiko's Quest♭ (Help? Even just advice is good.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:41 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Glad to have made you smile whee ,

And it's alright. I'm used to waiting 3nodding . After rping for about a year, you find ways to do stuff while waiting for other whee .

Now then, shall we bash on Twilight more...
User Image
User Image
Or would you prefer to look at funny stuff from other sources...
User Image
mrgreen ?

HA HA HA ! -catches breath- omg....awesome! i prefare the magic touch!~ [from fruits baskets]

More Fruits Basket it is. Hope you remember it well enough to get the jokes whee .

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Glad to have made you smile whee ,

And it's alright. I'm used to waiting 3nodding . After rping for about a year, you find ways to do stuff while waiting for other whee .

Now then, shall we bash on Twilight more...
User Image
User Image
Or would you prefer to look at funny stuff from other sources...
User Image
mrgreen ?

HA HA HA ! -catches breath- omg....awesome! i prefare the magic touch!~ [from fruits baskets]

More Fruits Basket it is. Hope you remember it well enough to get the jokes whee .

User Image
User Image

OMG! i so remember that one when he takes him to the restroom so halerious!  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:50 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

User Image
User Image

Here's more Fruits Basket:
User Image
User Image(Don't ask me what this one's about, it just looked cute whee )
And now time to go to Rosario + Vampire whee ....
That is, if there are any Rosario + Vampire stuff.... Can't seem to find any on Photobucket emo ....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:55 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

User Image
User Image

User Image
That is, if there are any Rosario + Vampire stuff.... Can't seem to find any on Photobucket emo ....

ha ha that funny x3  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:01 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

User Image
User Image

User Image

ha ha that funny x3

Why don't you try putting some up yourself whee ?

By the way, can you play an instrument?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:05 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

User Image
User Image

User Image

ha ha that funny x3

Why don't you try putting some up yourself whee ?

By the way, can you play an instrument?

Oh im sorry but if i try my laptop is running slowly :L but yes i play an instrument called " melodion" im not in band im in choir n_n but the melodion is a kinda piano looking thingy except u blow in it for it to play  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:12 pm
chu-and-meh

Oh im sorry but if i try my laptop is running slowly :L but yes i play an instrument called " melodion" im not in band im in choir n_n but the melodion is a kinda piano looking thingy except u blow in it for it to play

Aww, that sucks User Image . Curse you computers! Why must you be slow scream ?!

Melodin? I've never heard of it, but I think I've seen a picture one from your description.... That's cool User Image !

Now then, time for more funny stuff User Image !

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:18 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh

Aww, that sucks User Image . Curse you computers! Why must you be slow scream ?!

Melodin? I've never heard of it, but I think I've seen a picture one from your description.... That's cool User Image !

User Image
User Image

n_n yes they are cool but tired form playing on it....my cheeks later hurt @-@;; and my twin plays it too but she wants to play thhe flute  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:22 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh

User Image
User Image

n_n yes they are cool but tired form playing on it....my cheeks later hurt @-@;; and my twin plays it too but she wants to play thhe flute

That's usually the case when you play any wind instrument. Over time, though, you get used to it. It's kind of like running. At first, you can't run all that fast or far but with practice, you begin to get better 3nodding .

As for me, I actually play two instruments that could be said to combine into your's xd . Clarinet and piano are the ones I know how to use whee .

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:26 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh

User Image
User Image

That's usually the case when you play any wind instrument. Over time, though, you get used to it. It's kind of like running. At first, you can't run all that fast or far but with practice, you begin to get better 3nodding .

As for me, I actually play two instruments that could be said to combine into your's xd . Clarinet and piano are the ones I know how to use whee .

User Image
User Image

ha ha those r cool but yes id love to play the piano one day  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:27 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

You don't have a piano at school?

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:31 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

no well yes but only one in the choir room but we cant touch it since the teachers get mad x3  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:37 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

User Image
User Image

no well yes but only one in the choir room but we cant touch it since the teachers get mad x3

Seriously? Spoil sport xp . We have a piano in the band room and people play on it all the time. As long as nothing bad happens to the piano, we're allowed to use it whee .

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:43 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

User Image
User Image

Seriously? Spoil sport xp . We have a piano in the band room and people play on it all the time. As long as nothing bad happens to the piano, we're allowed to use it whee .

User Image

Well yes true but they..just dont like it :L oh well and i love ayame and shigure together they make me laugh a lot more than the others  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:47 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

User Image
User Image

User Image

Well yes true but they..just dont like it :L oh well and i love ayame and shigure together they make me laugh a lot more than the others

Yep, it's hard not to laugh when they work together xd .
User Image
User Image  
Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas