Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Alyliella watched Xena carefully for a second as though studying her before closing her eyes, her large grin softening to a soft smile. "Go on," she urged quietly. "You're the reason he's here. It would not do well to keep a gentleman - even one of his caliber - waiting alone."
Xena: "I also don't want you or Ash to feel left out." She said before looking at Raph. "Didn't think you like to sing in front of everybody."

"Well I was mumblin it really. You just got big ears." he said teasingly.
Xena: "Or maybe you just have a big beak." She said with a slight smirk.

"Really now?" he asked with a chuckle. "What if I used this big beak a mine ta kiss ya?" he asked with a sly smirk.
Xena: "Then you're asking for your spirit to be fed upon." She said.

"Well, that wasn't exactly a no, and I can think of worse things ta happen." he said as he started to walk towards her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:23 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Really now?" he asked with a chuckle. "What if I used this big beak a mine ta kiss ya?" he asked with a sly smirk.

"Well, that wasn't exactly a no, and I can think of worse things ta happen." he said as he started to walk towards her.
Xena: She raises an eyebrow. "Worse things?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Raph: "Sure. I could be torn ta ribbons. I could have my guts sucked out. I could be eaten by zombies which would be weird, but yeah. If I had ta go any way, I'd rather it be because a somethin you'd done." he said as he got closer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:32 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Raph: "Sure. I could be torn ta ribbons. I could have my guts sucked out. I could be eaten by zombies which would be weird, but yeah. If I had ta go any way, I'd rather it be because a somethin you'd done." he said as he got closer.
Xena: "What do you expect me to do?" She asked as she watches him walk closer to her.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "What do you expect me to do?" She asked as she watches him walk closer to her.

"For ya ta be honest, if ya don't want me near ya or touching ya, then tell me." he said as he reached around her to cup the back of her neck and pull her a little closer to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"For ya ta be honest, if ya don't want me near ya or touching ya, then tell me." he said as he reached around her to cup the back of her neck and pull her a little closer to him.
Xena: She would lower her head as she was about to speak, though her ears perk up from hearing a knock on the door.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She would lower her head as she was about to speak, though her ears perk up from hearing a knock on the door.

He sighed and placed his forehead against hers. "Tell me ya got a butler....."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:18 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: "No, I don't have one." She answered before hearing the knock again. "It's probably Daddy coming back from his either his duties or visiting Haffa's."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: "No, I don't have one." She answered before hearing the knock again. "It's probably Daddy coming back from his either his duties or visiting Haffa's."

He groaned, then smirked before stealing a quick kiss, then letting go of her and turning to walk to the other side of the room so Xena could answer the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

He groaned, then smirked before stealing a quick kiss, then letting go of her and turning to walk to the other side of the room so Xena could answer the door.
Xena: As soon as he kissed her, he would feel that his beak got burned. Her sapphire blue eyes widen in shock for a moment before hearing the knock once again. She stood there for a good while before she snaps herself out and goes over to answer the door, revealing it to be her mother. "Hi, Mom."

"Hey." She said before giving Xena a hug. "I was beginning to worry that something might've happened when you weren't answering the door." She would then come inside then notices Raph. "Raph? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be meeting up with Raye?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: As soon as he kissed her, he would feel that his beak got burned. Her sapphire blue eyes widen in shock for a moment before hearing the knock once again. She stood there for a good while before she snaps herself out and goes over to answer the door, revealing it to be her mother. "Hi, Mom."

"Hey." She said before giving Xena a hug. "I was beginning to worry that something might've happened when you weren't answering the door." She would then come inside then notices Raph. "Raph? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be meeting up with Raye?"

"Who....oh... that red headed chick from ya'lls world." he said nodding. "Nah, I'm the Raph from tha place wit all tha zombies...." he said as he turned around. His mouth was still burning, but he was trying not to rub it in front of Xena's mother.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:56 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Who....oh... that red headed chick from ya'lls world." he said nodding. "Nah, I'm the Raph from tha place wit all tha zombies...." he said as he turned around. His mouth was still burning, but he was trying not to rub it in front of Xena's mother.
"Oh? You're the one that's been taking care of Xena while she was missing?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Oh? You're the one that's been taking care of Xena while she was missing?" She asked.

"Yeah..." he said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:11 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"I'm glad that someone was able to safely get her home." She nods a bit.

Xena: "Daddy's not with you?" She asked curiously.

She shakes her head. "He hasn't even shown up at Haffa's yet."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"I'm glad that someone was able to safely get her home." She nods a bit.

Xena: "Daddy's not with you?" She asked curiously.

She shakes her head. "He hasn't even shown up at Haffa's yet."

"Was my pleasure, Ma'am." he said with a nod.

Danni: "Actually..." he said as he appeared behind Sirea. "I've been home for a little while. I decided to see who Xena's company was though and what they wanted." he explained as he crossed his arms over his chest and gave a glarde to Raph.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff