Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Skye's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:36 pm
Kyuma looked at Skye, "Its fine, it didn't bother me any, I just want you to feel better."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:47 pm
i guess everything was fine but your mother does not seem like a great person to be around im sorry if what i just said upsetter you he said as he looked at them through the opened door  

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 pm
"Its alright Leon its true she isn't" Skye said then gave Kyuma a hug. Oh dear um wonder if he heard all that i said to Mo- Helen... Skye thought as she remembered what she said before about Kyuma.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:57 pm
Lola walks down the hallway, with her heavy bag on her shoulder. She was trying to find the room number that she was assigned to. Believing that she have found the room, she open the door slowly and peep her head inside.  

xXKano-FangsXx

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 pm
Skye heard the door open so she walked out to see who was there. When she got there she stood there surprised to see Lola standing there "Hello, I'm Skye, whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:49 pm
Kyuma looked over at the girl who walked into the room, he decided to keep quiet and to let Skye handle things, "...I'll be going back to my room, oh and hello." Kyuma walked back into his room, he left the door open, and he layed down on his bed on his back to look at the ceiling  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:08 pm
Skye saw the paper with the dorm number on it "Oh...um well we don't really have a spare room here if thats what your looking for, but I um don't mind sharing a room...haha" Skye rubbed the back of her head nervously.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:17 pm
Kyuma overheard what Skye said, he yelled from his room, "She can have mine, I mean, she was actually assigned to this dorm.."  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:47 pm
Skye looked at Kyuma and frowned then back to Lola "Hmmm" she turned and walked to the music room, she cleared all the stuff to her room then set up a room in there, it was quite big for a room. Skye walked out to Lola "There we go..." Skye walked out to the door and put a sign that read "Skye, Leon, Kyuma, and Lola's dorm FULL"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:16 pm
Kyuma smiled that was a great idea, but "Where will your instruments go?" Kyuma wondered where Skye would place them now that the room for them was occupied.  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:31 pm
"Oh they will be fine in my room, I'll just put them in my closet its alright" Skye smiled then got the phone and rang the head office to the school "Hello, yes its Skye. Well the dorm is full, sure ok thanks.....mhmm bye !"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:53 pm
Kyuma chuckled a bit, "I assume there will be no more roomates now?" Kyuma walked over to Skye and whispered in her ear, "So, you fell in love with me?" Kyuma backed away and smiled at Skye  

IkatskiX

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:13 pm
now that we have all the roomate rooms he said but then looked at Lola oh im so sorry for my rudness im leon it nice to meet you and i think i should get going and leave these two love birds alone he said as he looked at Lola  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:24 pm
Skye blushed and turned to Kyuma and the others "You know I am quite um tired I think I'm going to go and have a rest" She walked to her room trying to avoid the question.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:41 pm
Kyuma smiled, "Ah well goodnight then. I guess I'll go to my room too." Kyuma walked into his room and shut the door, he sat down on a chair and began to write a note. Kyuma exited his room and slid the note under Skye's door. The note was labeled: For Your Eyes Only  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff