Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] When Your Gone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:47 pm
Aiden couldn't believe what he was hearing. Even if he was in a different room he would have heard the woman. Now more than ever he was curious to see the woman. "Rachel?" Aiden questioned seeing the girl whom he had heard yelling storm towards the door.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:52 pm
XxVanity_KidxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:02 pm
Rachel paused when she heard her name that don't belong to Ryan. Seeing a boy there her eyes widdend but narrowed again turning to Ryan. "Your sick Ryan! Are you still bothered by the fact Aiden is gone that you would pay a kid, who looks like his younger self! You're horrible sick, disgusting. I can't believe I did ANYTHING with a creep like you!" She continued on and on.

"....Sure but he is the real Aiden..." Ryan said calmly leaning against a wall listening to the woman continue on and on.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:42 pm
As soon as Rachel had started to berate Ryan, Aiden eyes narrowed into a fierce glare that was very much his own. He didn't much like what the woman was insinuating about Ryan. "I can see you haven't changed much since high school. You still throw a loud fit when you don't get your way." Aiden hissed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:34 am
Feeling the glsre on her back, Rachel hesitated for a moment she as well as anyone from there high school grade knew better than to make Aiden mad. Sighing all the fight left her, turning on her heel she left the house.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:39 am
Aiden smirked when the woman gave up grabbing her stuff and leaving. "What was she doing here? She can't really be your coworker can she? I mean I never expected her to make it as a actor."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:00 am
Ryan sighed, all of a sudden feeling tired and drained, like he always did when the woman went into a fit. "Yep, she really is my coworker and very popular actually." he said closing the door and locking it. "Are you tired?" he asked, Ryan himself wasn't sleepy tired but more of exhaustion tired.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:12 pm
Aiden frowned when Ryan assured him that Rachel was indeed his coworker. "She seems snootier since the last time I saw her." Aiden continued glaring towards the door the woman had exitted. "Yeah I guess..." he said turning back to Ryan. Almost as soon as he had said that he found himself yawning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:00 am
Ryan chuckled, "Maybe" he said as he walked back into the house leading Aiden to the spare bedroom he had, "Here's your room, it also has a conjoined bathroom." he said with a light yawn. "I'll get you some clothes to sleep in." he said walking back to his room grabbing a pair of sweat pants and a shirt. "They may be a little big..." he said slightly surprising himself with his own words, since the two always used to be very close in size that it felt odd saying those words.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:54 pm
Aiden followed Ryan to the spare bedroom. "Yeah you've grown since your were my age." Aiden laughed but the truth was that it hurt him. He had lost so much time. "Thanks." he said taking the clothes. "I guess I should get ready for bed now huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:37 am
Ryan chuckled as well. "Yea, and still odd cause your still older than me." he said as he nodded. "Yea, we have a lot to do tomorrow..." he said with his own yawn, before he could think about it, Ryan pulled Aiden into a hug, holding him tightly. "I'm so glad your back Aiden." he said he tone filling with emotions that he only allowed Aiden to hear.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:49 pm
"How can I be older than you when I look like this? As far as I know i'm still seventeen." Aiden argued. He nodded when Ryan said they had much to do the next day. "Right...Ah!" he exclaimed surprised when the other pulled him into a hug. "I'm glad i'm back too." he sighed hugging the other his own voice shaky with his own emotions.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:03 pm
Ryan chuckled, "I just look older, granted years passed, but it can't be taken away that you were still born before I was." he said, this was always Ryan, always thinking with a very logical mind it was the one thing that never changed over the years. Releasing Aiden he smiled, "Good night."  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:48 pm
"Well if i'm supposed to be older than you than why do I have to go back and finish High School." Aiden protested. When Ryan bid goodnight and turned to leave Aiden panicked. "WAIT!" he exclaimed grasping the man's hand before a blush overcame his face.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff