Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
D.A.D.A (Closed; Final Grades Posted on Last Page) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DownAzzLette rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:47 pm
Pints wand and uses a simple Swish and Flick of the wand, while saying "Petrificus Totalus" and misses.  
DownAzzLette rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Pints wand and uses a simple Swish and Flick of the wand, while saying "Petrificus Totalus" and watches him dodge it again.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:49 pm
Pints wand and uses a simple Swish and Flick of the wand, while saying "Petrificus Totalus" and watches him dodge it again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:51 pm

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
DownAzzLette rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:54 pm
Pints wand and uses a simple Swish and Flick of the wand, while saying "Petrificus Totalus" and watches it finally hit him. About Bloody time.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:10 pm
The Queen Lana
What spell is used to shape and make and complete the spell of Hand of Glory?

"To shape of the Hand of Glory is the hand of the innocent victim. I did not elaborate on how it was made, but I'll give a small tidbit. The Hand of Glory is presumably severed from the purehearted person, it is then charmed by a spell. What is that spell? Ah...curious one. The answer is found in very few books most of which are hidden. Yes, some are here at Hogwarts for referencing but its not something we teach usually."

Professor Clairion continued, "Until I get clearance from the Headmaster, I'm afraid this topic of what spell remains untouched. I do hope I answered one of your questions."

Miss Love Tantei

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:14 pm
DownAzzLette
Pints wand and uses a simple Swish and Flick of the wand, while saying "Petrificus Totalus" and (dunno which action for this is it a backfire?)

((2 was a considered a hit [like a weak blow], the difference between 2 and 5 was that 5 was an accurate hit. Good job, full credit!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:21 am
lols im as epic at doging as kamilia is XD  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:03 pm
Does something childish for once and stick tongue out at James! Yeah you gave me a bloody hard time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:21 pm
*points wand at kamilia*
"Langlock "
*kamillias tongue sticks to the roof of her mouth xp
lols you gave me a hard time too with your ninja backflips

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:27 pm
Glares at James for a moment before swishing wand to cancel it. Hmm you have a point there. It was a fun lesson though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:52 am
Sorry, sorry again for the late postings. A memory charm was placed on me and I just couldn't remember where the classroom was. sweatdrop

Anywho, last two lessons of the term are up. They are both due this Friday. Finals will be up same day, it will be sort of an open book test but with a few...err different twist I suspect (those of you who have taken my exams before know my quirks with finals).

The finals will be worth 50 points. Highest scorer overall will receive a gold prize! So exciting! So don't miss this opportunity! The finals will be up for a total of
3 - 4 DAYS. That's a short time, so don't fall asleep and miss it now. xd

See you at finals time. *waves manically*

Miss Love Tantei

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:16 am
The following students have either not turned in any assignments or the previous homework other than the lessons put up this week. They will be able to make up the work for half-credit. If no turn in, there will be a 5 point deduction at the end of classes.

To get these lessons, PM me and I'll send u both the lessons and homework. Other students, if you'd be so kind to PM your housemates about the missing homework, that would be great.

This offer will stand until 3/11 before finals are up. Thanks!

-Crystal Quills [Mothette] (Missing lesson 2)
-Samara [Riku is my Twin] (Missing Lesson 2)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:27 am
um professor i have a question if an auror were to be trained and become one of the best then for some unknown reason go to the dark side how would you capture/kill said person also what measures do you think the ministry would take to protect the muggles and the wizarding community?
also has an auror ever gone bad before? what about hit wizards?

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash