Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Family Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:19 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
I don't give a damn what you
think of me.

User Image Sydney glanced up to see Lea going towards someone. "Hey, Amelia, let's follow her. She might be doing something bad..." Sydney wrote on a note she pulled out of her purse, and handed it to Amelia. She smirked, seeing the screams in the movie. *Those people are too easy to scare. It's simple. MOVE!* She thought, shaking her head.

*OOC: None*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:30 pm
-She rolled her eyes and walked out of the teature--She met up with her friend, Zoey, and walked out the movie theature--  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:59 am
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image Sydney then decided she didn't care. She noticed it was only Zoey, Lea's friend, that she went off with, and continued watching the movie. She soon got bored of it, and sighed, resting her head on her hand. *This is seriously getting boring.* She thought, and took a sip of her soda.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 am
-Lea left as her siblings continued to watch the movie-  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 am
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image

When the movie was over, Sydney stood quickly and finished off the last bit of her soda. She noticed that Lea was still gone, and walked out, gesturing to Amelia that she was leaving. As she walked out of the theatre doors, she winced at the sudden light and lack of screams.

*OOC: I'm just gonna skip the movie, okay? That'd be boring, to just describe every bit of it.*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:16 pm
-Lea noticed Sydney and Amelia pass an alley she was in on their way home- 'Hey, take this, okey?' -Lea handed Sydney a coin and closed Syd's hand- 'It's a lucky coin. Zoey makes them.' -Lea turned to the alley and pointed to Zoey- 'Its easy, I just take a quarter and sand-paper it' (Zoey Said) -Lea went back in the Alley and sat with the others in a circle- -they were painting something on a wooden board inside the circle with spray paint-  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:02 am
Sydney raised an eyebrow. She pocketed the coin, and looked back over at Lea. "Vandalism? That's not good. Amelia, what do you want to do?" Sydney laughed a little, and turned to Amelia. She glanced back over at the board, coated with paint and some sort of writing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:03 am
'It's not vandalisum, Zoey bought the wooden board. It's something we are painting for a gift because Zoey's Sister's birthday is tomorrow'. -Lea rolled her eyes- 'We are done painting it anyway' -Lea got up, said bye to Zoey, and walked with her sisters-  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:49 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image Sydney smirked. "Nah, I was just pulling your leg a bit. Just kidding." She chuckled, crossing her arms.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:58 pm
'So, are we heading home now?' -Lea asked her sisters-  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image "Yeah. I'll... meet you there." Sydney paused for a moment as her friend's car pulled up to the sidewalk. She walked over and got in. She rolled down the window, and waved. "Adios, Sistas." She laughed, and as her friend drove away, grinned to her sisters.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:26 pm
-Lea's eyebrow twitched as some do when that are in this sort of situation- 'She just left like that?' -Lea thought- -She reminded herself 'what the hell do I care, anyway?' and contuinued on to her house-  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image Sydney chuckled lightly. "Okay Tori, let's go home. I want to hide Lea's iPod before she gets home. Tori nodded, and laughed with her. They arrived back at the house, and Sydney ran inside. "See you later, Tori!" Sydney called back as her friend drove away. She ran inside and up to Lea's room, and she took her iPod touch, and hid it away. She then scurried into her room, closing Lea's door.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:47 pm
-Lea caught Sydney in the hallway and stopped her- 'You don't just enter a room randomly, give it to me' -Lea held out her hand expecting her ipod in it handed over and grabed Syds shoulder so she couldnt escape-  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items