Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:08 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra waited a moment, watching him disappear from view into the semi-darkness of the sewer. She sighed, hanging her head - sewers weren't the best place to be in when you thought about the smell and dirtiness of it all. Once she was sure Elric was far enough down, Syra began her own descent down the ladder.
Once he was in the sewers, he takes a moment to look around as he waited for Syra.

A soft splash of sewer water announced Syra's arrival. She made a slight noise to show her discomfort to her environment before beginning to look around as well. "Where to now?" She half-whispered, for fear of something else lurking in the sewer tunnels.
"If I recall right, the turtles have a lair somewhere in the sewers." He said then starts to walk.

Syra follows closely behind him, trying to listen carefully for any alert to something getting ready to attack them. Thankfully for her, so far they traveled in silence.

((((Quick question: Are we going to control the Turtles at all in this RP or are we going to have the others who already control them to come into the thread (granted that we find the Turtles at all)?))))

((I'm here. As for other turtles I think Cyborg plays Mikey, I usually used Donnie and Raph, and I guess that leaves Leo open unless ya;ll want me to play them too. *Was just waiting for ya'll to hit the sewers.* ))

((((If you want to RP Leo, that's fine with me. :3 Whatever you're comfortable with~ Now, I posted last, so it's either yours or Sirea's turn. razz ))))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:09 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

A soft splash of sewer water announced Syra's arrival. She made a slight noise to show her discomfort to her environment before beginning to look around as well. "Where to now?" She half-whispered, for fear of something else lurking in the sewer tunnels.
"If I recall right, the turtles have a lair somewhere in the sewers." He said then starts to walk.

Syra follows closely behind him, trying to listen carefully for any alert to something getting ready to attack them. Thankfully for her, so far they traveled in silence.

((((Quick question: Are we going to control the Turtles at all in this RP or are we going to have the others who already control them to come into the thread (granted that we find the Turtles at all)?))))

((I'm here. As for other turtles I think Cyborg plays Mikey, I usually used Donnie and Raph, and I guess that leaves Leo open unless ya;ll want me to play them too. *Was just waiting for ya'll to hit the sewers.* ))

((((If you want to RP Leo, that's fine with me. :3 Whatever you're comfortable with~ Now, I posted last, so it's either yours or Sirea's turn. razz ))))

((Okie dokie. *Kicks Sirea.* You go then me. X3 ))  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:10 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra waited a moment, watching him disappear from view into the semi-darkness of the sewer. She sighed, hanging her head - sewers weren't the best place to be in when you thought about the smell and dirtiness of it all. Once she was sure Elric was far enough down, Syra began her own descent down the ladder.
Once he was in the sewers, he takes a moment to look around as he waited for Syra.

((You can keep your turtles. wink I think this should be your cue to bring one of them in. wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

((XD You ebil person! ))

He too was keeping his guard up as he continued to walk further into the sewers.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

((XD You ebil person! ))

He too was keeping his guard up as he continued to walk further into the sewers.

((I know.... and this is where I show more of my ebilness! 8D ))
A chain seemed to come out of nowhere and go around Carbuncle's neck before being pulled tightly to cut off the fox man's air supply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:23 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

((XD You ebil person! ))

A chain seemed to come out of nowhere and go around Carbuncle's neck before being pulled tightly to cut off the fox man's air supply.

Syra turned, startled, before gasping. "Carbuncle!" She ran forward, attemping to pull the chain off of his neck.  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:27 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

((XD You ebil person! ))

Syra turned, startled, before gasping. "Carbuncle!" She ran forward, attemping to pull the chain off of his neck.

A funny shaped object on the end of another chain flew out to try and knock her away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:28 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

((XD You ebil person! ))

He gasps for air as his air supply was being cut off. He attempts to pull the chains from his neck.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

((XD You ebil person! ))

A funny shaped object on the end of another chain flew out to try and knock her away.

Syra was knocked off her feet, landing in the water a few feet away from Carbuncle. She coughed, the wind knocked out of her. She attempted to get on her feet again, but fell to one knee. "L-Leave him alone!" she screamed angrily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

((XD You ebil person! ))

He gasps for air as his air supply was being cut off. He attempts to pull the chains from his neck.

The chain tightened, but then it stopped and loosened till it fell away. "Heh. So I did hear ya speak. Guess I wasn't payin close enough attention. Thought you two were zombies." said a voice as the chains were pulled back into the shadows of the sewer tunnel.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

((XD You ebil person! ))

The chain tightened, but then it stopped and loosened till it fell away. "Heh. So I did hear ya speak. Guess I wasn't payin close enough attention. Thought you two were zombies." said a voice as the chains were pulled back into the shadows of the sewer tunnel.
He would hold his neck as he gasps for air. His ears would perk up from hearing the voice. "Raphael?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:45 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

((XD You ebil person! ))

Syra huffed, pushing herself to her feet and standing close to Carbuncle to what looked like a somewhat protective stance. She glared into the darkness, shoulders tense and fists clenched at her side. "What right do you have to do that? Of course we're not zombies!"  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

((XD You ebil person! ))

He would hold his neck as he gasps for air. His ears would perk up from hearing the voice. "Raphael?"

"Tha ******** are you?" he asked as he stayed in the shadows. His attention went to Syra. "Ya come in my family's area I got all tha right in tha world. I got enough people comin down here lookin for me wit out zombies comin down and bringin ******** zombie hunters wit em!" he exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:57 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Tha ******** are you?" he asked as he stayed in the shadows. His attention went to Syra. "Ya come in my family's area I got all tha right in tha world. I got enough people comin down here lookin for me wit out zombies comin down and bringin ******** zombie hunters wit em!" he exclaimed.

Syra's glare intensified. "Look, I woke up in this strange version of New York City without a memory! I managed to find someone who actually is kind enough to help a girl out, which is more than I can say for you! So either you leave us alone or you help us." She quickly glanced at Carbuncle with concern before fixating her glare to the shadows again.  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:00 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm looking for someone. A female kitsune with ghost powers." He said. "I know you, your siblings, and your father from my home dimension. I was wondering if you might be able to help us." He said before glancing over to Syra. "You alright?"  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff