Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Falsely Accused Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 am
Regina yelped and quickly closed her eyes, not wanting to imagine how high they are right now. She started to hyperventilate, getting more dizzy by the second. "The ground! Please put me back on the ground!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 pm
Alistair sighed and shook his head. Peronell can you do something about this?"
Peronell smiled and used a sleeping spell on the young human."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:53 pm
Before Regina could protest, she immediately felt her eyes drooping. Her whole body began to calm down and pretty soon she lay slack in Alistair's arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 pm
Alistair sighed and held the young princess close. "We'll land soon Lady Regina."

Peronell smiled at the small display of affection between the Angel and the Princess. Then she was suddenly over come with a strong feeling of intense sadness. She leaned over his shoulder and whispered in his ear. "Alistair why have you never looked at me like that? I love you more than anything, I wold do anything for you. Just once say that you love me."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:08 pm
Regina began to have pleasant dreams. She dreamed of having her rightful place back on the throne. Gina dreamed of living happily ever after with Alistair. Her dreams made her smile a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:09 pm
Alistair sighed. He knew he loved the elven queen, but with her making constant advances on him he found it difficult to admit it.  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:45 pm
(( Not sure what to type when she's sleeping...)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:08 pm
Alistair landed in the forest protected by the elves. He set Regina down and turned to face Peronell. "Listen to me Peronell I do love you, but I cannot act upon my feelings for you. As much as I would like to it is impossible for me."

Peronell smiled sadly at Alistair. He admitted he loved her, and that had made her happy, what saddened her is that he was so in love with that young princess that he would never be able to love her the way she loved him. "Oh Alistair my poor angel you are blinded by your love for that young princess."

"No Peronell I am blinded by my love for you, that I cannot see how much Regina loves me. Peronell I am in love with you and always will be..."

But you cannot act on your love for me. You do not need to worry Alistair I will wait for you as long as it takes. We are both immortal, so I will love you for all of eternity.

(Sorry if this upsets Regina, but I do like elven women, they are breathtakingly beautiful)  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:53 pm
(If I was Regina, I would be upset…. Lol… yah, it would definitely upset her…)

Regina muttered some words in her sleep, oblivious to what was happening around her. Her eyes fluttered open for a moment, her ears catching the last few sentences that flew from both Alistair’s and Peronell’s mouths. Gina then sat up, holding on to her head, a headache coming. “Whe-where are we?” She asked, keeping her mouth shut about their previous conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:12 pm
Peronell looked at the young princess and smiled. "Welcome back young one. We are in my forest kingdom. This is where we will plan our next move against your aunt. For now you must relax and calm your heart. While in this forest people's surpressed emotions are brought to the surface."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:46 pm
Great. Regina thought, trying to keep her emotions in check. She then looked at Peronell, and at that moment, she remembered the last few sentences that she had caught once she awoke. Gina's hands clenched, but after counting for a while, she was able to calm down. "Thank you for your hospitality."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:57 pm
Peronell sighed and smiled. "I'm sorry if there is any animosity between us. But please put your anger aside until we dethrone the pretender."

"She is right Lady Regina, anger will do us no good here. But if you must get mad at someone, release your anger upon me."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:02 pm
"You know what? Maybe I will." Regina muttered under her breath. She then looked over the two of them and sighed; harboring her anger was making her exhausted, and she still needed to dethrone her aunt and regain power over her country. "What will we need to do to dethrone her?" Gina asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:14 pm
"Your aunt is gathering all of those loyal to her for her protection. She is becoming increasingly paranoid. But now she is bringing in unwilling able bodied boys to become soldiers in her ever growing army. What we need to do is free those who have been forced to become soldiers. There is a small prison just north of this prison. It is now housing more than one hundred innocent people. We need to break them out. The less forces your aunt has, the better and easier it is for us."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 pm
Regina nodded, knowing her aunt's tendency to get what she wants, even if she has to force someone to achieve it. Gina then looked at the north, wondering how they would be able to free a hundred people from the prison.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff