Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FAIRY SEEKER

Proxy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:03 pm
WOW and thanks for the shark - i was trying hard to win cause its probably going to be a struggle to refill the tanks - and the bonus of all that bumping and grabbing is i made at least 420,000 gold from all your tanks in the guild which will really help in buying new fish

i now only bump and grab here in this guild cause its so well organised and planned, its so easy and nice to grab here

thank you everyone heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 pm
Joeluvsangel
***March 26th-April 1st***
1.FAIRY SEEKER w/373 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Lawnshark"
2.xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx w/254 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters OMGWTF"
3.integer01853 w/200 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Katsumi's Kokeshi Doll"

***Congratulations***

And I see all you new bumpers out there!!! Great Job!!!
User Image

i love your cracker bumper, is it your art, if so can i have permission to use it to create my own guild bumper?  

FAIRY SEEKER

Proxy Fairy

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 pm
FAIRY SEEKER
Joeluvsangel
***March 26th-April 1st***
1.FAIRY SEEKER w/373 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Lawnshark"
2.xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx w/254 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters OMGWTF"
3.integer01853 w/200 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Katsumi's Kokeshi Doll"

***Congratulations***

And I see all you new bumpers out there!!! Great Job!!!
User Image

i love your cracker bumper, is it your art, if so can i have permission to use it to create my own guild bumper?

It's from PB, take it!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm
FAIRY SEEKER
WOW and thanks for the shark - i was trying hard to win cause its probably going to be a struggle to refill the tanks - and the bonus of all that bumping and grabbing is i made at least 420,000 gold from all your tanks in the guild which will really help in buying new fish

i now only bump and grab here in this guild cause its so well organised and planned, its so easy and nice to grab here

thank you everyone heart

That's why we do it!!! Yw!!! It's everyone working together, just as you do as well!!!  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 pm
integer01853
Thanks to the guild for the fabulous prizes once again and to all the members who regularly bump here. Congratulations Crazee Cookee and Fairy Seeker!
ty 4 bumping as well integer!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:38 am
FAIRY SEEKER

thank you everyone heart

That's awesome! I keep track of the bumps I do but never really paid attention to how much gold I make. I bet it's a buttload though xd  

JellyJaks

Assimilated Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 am
User Image
***April 2nd-April 8th***
****************TIE for 1st place!!!****************
1.integer01853 & FAIRY SEEKER w/ 217 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Lawnshark"
2.xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx w/ 192 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters OMGWTF"
3.Dread-Pirate-Isaac w/ 45 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Bladed Vase"
***Congratulations***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 am
heart Thanks for the lawn shark and congratulations to FAIRY SEEKER, Crazeey_Cookee, Dread Pirate Isaac and all our other bumpers that don't keep logs but bump regularly. You guys are awesome! heart  

integer01853

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:02 am
In case of a tie in any placing from here on out there will be a tie roll off. This will be done here in the forum for all to see. The person with the number closes to the roll number will win the placing and the other number will receive the next placing down.Don't forget your bumping art its mandatory !!!

Thank you Joe & Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:26 am
WOW thanks - and i also really thank all the other guild bumpers who dont keep logs and help keep my tank alive and worth making - i have been buying those ridiculously priced market fish to try to boost the gold grab from fairy seekers tank to over 1000 average grab so i am happy you guilders are bumping and grabbing it

thats cool, a tie - i bumped and grabbed liked crazy the last 2 hours before midnight so i could get a decent bump number, never thought i would catch up to integer who is such an awesome bumper

i am playing organ in church today so i better stop being a bad boy and get back to practicing  

FAIRY SEEKER

Proxy Fairy

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:24 pm
Congratulations Fairy Seeker, Integer and Dread-Pirate-Isaac!

Thanks, Integer for your wishes and all your help. heart You and Fairy have set the standard to aim for. biggrin

Like Integer and Fairy, I too would like to thank all the guild bumpers out there for their time and effort. Without them, my tank would be neglected.

My special thanks to my regular guild 'bumpers' who don't do it once but bump and bump and bump; then look out for my glow and do it all over again - you are a very special group of people. Angel once told me, rightly, that the people in here are 'FAMILY'. You all have proved it time and time again.

I know this is a long note, but I do need to say THANK YOU to two very special people before I end:

wahmbulance heart THANK YOU VERY MUCH ANGEL AND JOE heart wahmbulance

You both work so hard to make this Guild a special and warm 'Family'. I hope we are 'turning out' the way you want us to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:52 pm
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Thanks, Integer for your wishes and all your help. heart You and Fairy have set the standard to aim for. biggrin

Like Integer and Fairy, I too would like to thank all the guild bumpers out there for their time and effort. Without them, my tank would be neglected.

My special thanks to my regular guild 'bumpers' who don't do it once but bump and bump and bump; then look out for my glow and do it all over again - you are a very special group of people. Angel once told me, rightly, that the people in here are 'FAMILY'. You all have proved it time and time again.

I know this is a long note, but I do need to say THANK YOU to two very special people before I end:

You both work so hard to make this Guild a special and warm 'Family'. I hope we are 'turning out' the way you want us to be.

thanks cookee and we dont want anyone to be anything but themselves and enjoy the guild. It makes my day to get notes like yours saying you are having fun!!! Thats what this guild/family is all about!!! Thank you to all who regularly participate in one way or the other. heart  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:03 pm
Hey guardian angel of BPP family

You have succeeded I think - we are all happy individuals, respecting and caring for each other and others. heart biggrin

Have a good week ...

Angeni1
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

thanks cookee and we dont want anyone to be anything but themselves and enjoy the guild. It makes my day to get notes like yours saying you are having fun!!! Thats what this guild/family is all about!!! Thank you to all who regularly participate in one way or the other. heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:18 am
User Image
***April 9th-April 15th***
1.xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx w/189 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Lawnshark"
2.integer01853 w/187 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Katsumi's Kokeshi Doll"
3.FAIRY SEEKER w/111 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Walker"
Great Job You Three!!!
***Congratulations***

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

integer01853

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:29 pm
Nashoba1
User Image
***April 9th-April 15th***
1.xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx w/189 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Lawnshark"
2.integer01853 w/187 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Katsumi's Kokeshi Doll"
3.FAIRY SEEKER w/111 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Walker"
Great Job You Three!!!
***Congratulations***

rofl rofl Sounds like a wake or a funeral!! Bumping Services? rofl rofl
Just teasing you Joe. Thanks to the guild for the very generous gifts once again. Congratulations to the winners and a HUGE thank you to our other guildmates who bump as often as they can. We couldn't be a successful guild without you all! heart  
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff