Romantic Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:22 am
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
is it to late for mr to join? *comes in with a bottle of rose' in hand* plops in an empty space* kisses the girl next to me*
Rosa smiled at the new girl thinking she was kinda cute but still being in the corner of the room. Rosa liked to drink here and there but sometimes it ended up badly for everyone. So she just smiled and sipped her water with a twist of lemon in it.

Angel says "Come on we are about to start." Angel pats a space next to her hoping Rosa sits in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:39 am
"Any more spots for one more?"  

crumpled paper towel

Flatterer

mfaver

Lover

4,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:50 pm
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
is it to late for mr to join? *comes in with a bottle of rose' in hand* plops in an empty space* kisses the girl next to me*
Rosa smiled at the new girl thinking she was kinda cute but still being in the corner of the room. Rosa liked to drink here and there but sometimes it ended up badly for everyone. So she just smiled and sipped her water with a twist of lemon in it.

Angel says "Come on we are about to start." Angel pats a space next to her hoping Rosa sits in it.
Rosa looks around and points at herself "Me?" she mouthed the words because she thought she was talking to someone else  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:26 pm
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX

Rosa looks around and points at herself "Me?" she mouthed the words because she thought she was talking to someone else

Angel mouths back "yes"  

blck sunflower

Romantic Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

mfaver

Lover

4,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX

Angel mouths back "yes"

Rosa nodded "Well ok then" she said picking up her water and sits it by angel side as Rosa sat down. She was much to sober and someone should spike her drink so she wasn't so sober. "So who turn is it? " She asked Angel  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:51 pm
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX

Angel mouths back "yes"

Rosa nodded "Well ok then" she said picking up her water and sits it by angel side as Rosa sat down. She was much to sober and someone should spike her drink so she wasn't so sober. "So who turn is it? " She asked Angel

"Yours." Angel replies. As Rosa spins the bottle Angel puts some Rose' in her water.  

blck sunflower

Romantic Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

mfaver

Lover

4,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:57 pm
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX

Angel mouths back "yes"

"Yours." Angel replies. As Rosa spins the bottle Angel puts some Rose' in her water.
Rosa nodded then spines the bottle and it lands on angel. "well thenn looks like im kissin you then sweetheart" Rosa smiles leaning over to kiss kiss her lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:59 pm
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX

Angel mouths back "yes"

Rosa nodded then spines the bottle and it lands on angel. "well thenn looks like im kissin you then sweetheart" Rosa smiles leaning over to kiss kiss her lips.

Angel leans in. Her and Rosa starts tounge kissing.  

blck sunflower

Romantic Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

mfaver

Lover

4,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:12 pm
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX

Angel mouths back "yes"

Rosa tongue kissed her back and pulled way "you are a good kisser" she said into her lips then took a sip of her spiked water and she couldn't tell that there was Rose' in it  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:14 pm
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX
mfaver
XxEveri Bodi Wants MiixX

Angel mouths back "yes"

Rosa tongue kissed her back and pulled way "you are a good kisser" she said into her lips then took a sip of her spiked water and she couldn't tell that there was Rose' in it

Angel replies" I know." (pm me doll I dont wanna get flagged)  

blck sunflower

Romantic Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:51 pm
I wanna play! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:10 pm
My turn! cat_4laugh
*puts down tequila bottle and gives the empty bottle in the middle of the circle of cute girls a hard spin*
Who's it gunna land on?! cat_xd
*watches spinning bottle closely*  

DresdenDawl

Dapper Dabbler

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

crumpled paper towel

Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:36 pm
DresdenDawl
My turn! cat_4laugh
*puts down tequila bottle and gives the empty bottle in the middle of the circle of cute girls a hard spin*
Who's it gunna land on?! cat_xd
*watches spinning bottle closely*

-watching the bottle spin and stop at my feet- Hey cutie, its our turn!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 pm
*looks up at the statuesque beauty standing across the rather large circle*
Ooooh dang. Lucky me! emotion_yatta
*crawls over to the classy Kirosomi, stands and presses my strawberry flavored lips softly on Kirosomi's*
yum_strawberry  

DresdenDawl

Dapper Dabbler

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Baah imma Sheep

Timid Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:03 am
can it be my turn~ biggrin  
les/bi paradise