Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
TF Headquarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:05 pm
I'm deleting your post. Professor Adonis stated in the very first post that if you are not in the Task Force you should not be reading (and definitely not replying) in this thread. For that reason, I am taking 15 house points from Gryffindor. To anyone else: Technically we can't tell if you're in this thread, but if we find out you have been peeking, I will take house points (and the next offender will not get off anywhere as easily). If you're curious, I'm sorry... put in an application because this thread tells you everything you need to know about the Task Force. Also, feel free to post in the Editors Office if you have anything related to the Hogwarts Monthly.
I'm also taking an additional 10 points because you didn't post in your house color.

Toph Mellow
The Queen Lana
Hey all.
Just wanted to say in a usual issue, we usually have 12 articles. For now that's going to change until we can get more people to write and until we have a new Editor.
The Paper usually consists of 11-12 articles.
Event
Note form the Editor
Member of the Month
Muggle Watch
Ask The Elf
Horoscopes
Birthdays
Just for Fun
Around Hogwarts
Wizarding World Past Events
ToC (Table of Contents)
And there are several that we sometimes use and sometimes don't. We try to switch it up ever once in a while. So the readers don't get board.
Lastly, just wanted to say you look like your doing a great job so far and good luck! I'll be lurking. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask.

Can't you use the Muggle Watch i wrote up last month, which didn't get used?

I've already done A.T.E, Ask the Elf.

What about the one I sent last time? Which was not used because Lyra forwarded it to the wrong person. I thought Avatar34 said it'll be on January issue. confused

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:11 pm
I'm sure Toph isn't the first person to do it, but unfortunately Toph was the first one caught. I posted this on the front page, and this is my final warning to anyone not in the Task Force.

Icee's Edit: Professor Adonis states below that if you are not in the Task Force you should not be reading (and definitely not replying) in this thread. I have already had to take house points from someone, I do not want to do it again. Technically we can't tell if you're in this thread, but if we find out you have been peeking, I will take house points (and the next offender will not get off anywhere as easily). If you're curious, I'm sorry... put in an application because this thread tells you everything you need to know about the Task Force. If you think this is harsh, imagine me catching you in this thread when you're not supposed to be..... I don't like being mean, but I do not appreciate being blatantly ignored.

IceeWitch

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:13 pm
Okay, so I'm not going to take the housepoints. I figured Term hasn't even started and it's no fair to punish Toph so severly for what others have probably done. But the messages will remain smile

Hey guys, we're opening up Winter Term Kick-Off soon.... I just gotta finish editing the threads.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:41 am
in Glad i didnt put up the plan wink but now they are warned. ya i can do horoscopes and possibly activities.unless someone else wants activities.  

tealflower1928

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 am
out for the moment gonna go try get people into guild yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:05 pm
We've been getting steady join requests in! So excited!

IceeWitch

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm
In(:
and Yeah for new members! So far all the ones I've contacted haven't replied or they're not able to put in the time*their words not mine*I shall continue to try though!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:48 pm
Signing out.....I hate sharing a computer with family members burning_eyes  

Nite of Storms

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:12 pm
in YAY new members!! almost done with the ball girl thenneed feedback on her, and i just dont like family burning_eyes that is my mind trick on them yay!!! jk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:57 pm
ok i have 2 options for this girl 1.

User Image

or 2.

User Image

what do you thnk?

tealflower1928

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:15 pm
Oshenukhar
Anything you need me to do?

Okay! So I forgot (not really, but didn't have time before) that I would be the Editor for this issue!

Okay, so I'll only be able to do the Member of the Month, Special Announcements (which is Around Hogwwarts), and Note from the Editor.

Oshen, can you do an article on the New Years' Resolutions? Also, if you have time, can you do an article about Classes? I know you're teaching again, and I think a "What I enjoy about teaching" article will be great!

Lana, I got your Elf submission before, but I need you to resend it! What else would you be able to do?

I'm going to see if Amber can draw up a picture too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:34 pm
lalala im bored.  

tealflower1928

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:34 pm
outy peace people biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:51 am
opps been in for bout an hour. smile  

tealflower1928

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 pm
ok so this new guy scofeild jenkins dosnt want to be an elf so i told him i would see what i could pull off as long as hes really active for a few days. do you think its possible we could have him sorted before term starts?if not i will let him know. he says the reason his he "hate anything and everything thats humanoid with pointy ears and pale skin." his words not mine.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff