Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:21 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
((okay thanks))

Ash sets up the chooper and helps the squad to get ready for their 'search'. "Be safe ma'am."

"What do you mean? You'll be joining me in this one, Ash." she said with a small smirk. She stepped close to Ash as if to hug the other woman, then got her mouth very close to her ear. "I'm keeping a close eye on you, my friend." she whispered. Stepping back she waited for Ash to bored the chopper.

@Michelle: Donnie: He soon returned and started to set up small flying orb like bots that had small guns coming out of them. While they patrolled the air, he started to set up the suggested explosives and traps in the building ruins and the already decided upon mines.

Ash blushes when the lady got close to her. "Um i-i am ma'am. But im a tech i cant fight ma'am." Ash tries to get an excuse to not join the group.

"We may need tech support. Now onto the chopper with you." she said as she crossed her arms over her chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
((okay thanks))

Ash sets up the chooper and helps the squad to get ready for their 'search'. "Be safe ma'am."

"What do you mean? You'll be joining me in this one, Ash." she said with a small smirk. She stepped close to Ash as if to hug the other woman, then got her mouth very close to her ear. "I'm keeping a close eye on you, my friend." she whispered. Stepping back she waited for Ash to bored the chopper.

@Michelle: Donnie: He soon returned and started to set up small flying orb like bots that had small guns coming out of them. While they patrolled the air, he started to set up the suggested explosives and traps in the building ruins and the already decided upon mines.

Michelle watched Donnie set up the various traps, all the while keeping alert. "Guess we're as ready as we'll ever be."

Donnie: "I think so." he said nodding.

She nodded and began looking around, her ears and other senses on full alert  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:59 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
((okay thanks))

Michelle watched Donnie set up the various traps, all the while keeping alert. "Guess we're as ready as we'll ever be."

Donnie: "I think so." he said nodding.

She nodded and began looking around, her ears and other senses on full alert

Donnie: He also waits for the attack to begin.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
((okay thanks))

Ash blushes when the lady got close to her. "Um i-i am ma'am. But im a tech i cant fight ma'am." Ash tries to get an excuse to not join the group.

"We may need tech support. Now onto the chopper with you." she said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

((sorry i havent replied for awhle!!!))

Ash sighs and gets on the chopper.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:22 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
((okay thanks))

((sorry i havent replied for awhle!!!))

Ash sighs and gets on the chopper.

((lol. It's alright.))

She smirked as she followed Ash into the chopper. Once everyone was settled, the chopper started up and began to lift off before heading towards New York.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:57 pm
Ash takes out her cellphone and texts Raph. "hey the army is coming so watch out." Ash puts her cellphone away before anyone saw it.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:30 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash takes out her cellphone and texts Raph. "hey the army is coming so watch out." Ash puts her cellphone away before anyone saw it.

She smiles as they draw closer to the city. "Soon we'll be there." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:31 pm
Ash nodded and checked out the system in the chopper.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover

It wouldn't be long before the New York Sky line was showing before them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash took a deep breah before she mentally calls for Raph.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:18 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash took a deep breah before she mentally calls for Raph.

"What's wrong, Ash? You seem a little..... jittery." she said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:36 pm
"j-j-j-jittery! m-m-me? na! im just alittle....um scared i hate hieghts ma'am. always hated it."  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:44 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
"j-j-j-jittery! m-m-me? na! im just alittle....um scared i hate hieghts ma'am. always hated it."

"I see. Well don't worry. We aren't going to make you parachute." she said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:13 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

"I see. Well don't worry. We aren't going to make you parachute." she said with a chuckle.

"o-oh thanks ma'am" Ash nods and looks out the window. she was worried and she couldnt contact the other to warn them about their arrival.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:03 am
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

"o-oh thanks ma'am" Ash nods and looks out the window. she was worried and she couldnt contact the other to warn them about their arrival.

It wasn't long until they could see the grave yard below them. Hundreds of shambling shapes could be seen wandering around. "Just look at them. They've taken over." she said shaking her head. "We'll land a distance off so we can sneak up and start our sweep." she instructed.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff