Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:43 am
User Image

Minato gave her a goofy grin as he took her hand and lead her to the door. "Now, I think we should go get our son ready for the pre-party.. How does that sound?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

"Wonderful." She answered, walking down the hallway hand in hand.

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 am
(aaannd I say we leave the next scene up to Naru, then he can wake up and stuff by the time we get there! XD it's 2 am here, so I need to get to bed! XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:59 am
Nokoru-chan101
(aaannd I say we leave the next scene up to Naru, then he can wake up and stuff by the time we get there! XD it's 2 am here, so I need to get to bed! XD)
same xd but its 5am here xd xd im making breakfast anyway so ya, good nite!  

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:09 am
SasuNarufan4evas
Nokoru-chan101
same xd but its 5am here xd xd im making breakfast anyway so ya, good nite!

Night! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:52 am
User Image

Iruka gave a drawn out sigh as he sat back in his chair, taking in the now completed ballroom- as well as their little 'before party' that Kiba had so kindly informed him of around an hour ago. The brunette man smiled, the Uzumaki's (or is it Namikaze's?) always had been a wonderful, considerate family to serve. That's why he'd stayed with them for so long..

He let a smile play over his face, considering that between the three of them, life never had a dull moment in store for anyone in the household. He played over the memory of the orange vase earlier that day and chuckled lightly. "That man has no idea how to color coordinate.. If not for his wife, that man would be hopeless..!", "Iruka! We need your help with this..!" CRASH!!! And with that, Iruka found himself jumping back up and rushing over to the sound- only to find Kiba on the floor in a pile of pots and pans.

Iruka sighed, "Kiba.. What are you even doing in the kitchen..?! Aren't you supposed to be making sure that the stables are set up and getting ready to lead people into the ballroom?" The wild brunette gave a wolfish grin and scratched the back of his head, "Umm... I was hungry..?" Iruka sighed, pulling the boy to his feet and effectively brushing him off. He gave one of his 'don't do it again' speeches and sent the boy off with a loaf of bread. He then smiled lightly and went about doing his rounds, his resolve for his work strengthening once more. "I love this place so much..!"  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

Uchiha Itachi

Itachi tapped his finger on his arm which he had crossed. It has been well over 20 mins and his little brother still refuses to open the door. But knowing him, this doesn't go on for long.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:14 pm
Uchiha Sasuke
User ImageUser Image

His brow furrowed slightly as he sat in his room, his back pressed against the wall. Strands of his hair slipped across his cheeks as he shifted slightly at the knock on the door. The faintest of frowns found its way to his lips, a tiny crease marring his porcelain face. Sasuke had all but barricaded himself within his bedroom, his fingers slipping across the smooth fabric of the clothes he was wearing.

"
What?" His voice was low but loud enough to be heard. He was, currently, content with taking his time. Though his dark eyes shifted their attention towards the door.

User Image User Image

( @_@ You guys really moved ahead! haha. xD )

Yoite - x

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Uchiha Itachi

He stood in the hallway between his and his little brother's room still tapping his hand. Even though he did hear his brother's response, he decided to make this a little more interesting. Knocking again and again and again. Oh being an older brother is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:24 pm
Uchiha Sasuke
User ImageUser Image

Getting no response aside from more knocking on the door was enough to irritate the young Uchiha. His jaw tightened slightly and his shoulders hunched forwards a few inches. Itachi. There was, honestly, only one person in this household who would get some kind of sick joy out of tormenting him like this. Curling his fingers into slight fists, he finally stood up from where he had been seated. All but storming towards the door, Sasuke composed himself before opening it. Staring at his older brother for a moment, he ground out another 'what' from behind clenched teeth.

User Image User Image

( )

Yoite - x

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

Uchiha Itachi

His thoughts wonder about when he saw him; It's strange how he's the same height as himself, he still miss the time where he teases Sasuke's height by using his head as an arm rest, oh well. Itachi raised an eyebrow staring into Sasuke's angry one. "Go get change. We're going to Uzumaki's place.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:45 pm
Uchiha Sasuke
User ImageUser Image

His expression seemed to change momentarily at the mention of the Uzumaki's. Though as quick as it came it left, his dark eyes sizing his brother up quickly before his customary 'hn' was given. "I'll be ready shortly, then." He spoke up, firmly, before stepping back into his room. Sliding the door closed he kept his fingers there for a moment, his gaze dropping towards the floor. Letting his tongue press against the back of his teeth, he finally pushed away with a quick 'tch'. Turning around on his heel, he marched towards his organized wardrobe before taking a moment to pick out something decent. The dark fabric was slipped on before he stepped back towards the door.

User Image User Image

( )

Yoite - x

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image

Uchiha Itachi

On his way to the family room, his footsteps were not heard as he wanted to make a quiet entrance. To make it seem like he was there for a while now besides, his family seems to have a thing for not knowing what to wear for parties and celebrations.

He turned at the corner and opened the sliding door and of course, both his mother and father are not there yet. Setting himself on a cushion he patiently waited for them.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

While they were walking hand in hand talking just about anything, they heard a loud crash in the direction of the kitchen. Minato ran first and she followed suit upon arriving there they saw Kiba eating a loaf of bread.
Kushina giggled, "What happened Iruka?" She asked then her expression changed, "Oh, are all the food prepared for the party? I'm a little hungry." She gave a sheepish laugh.

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:12 pm
User Image

★Uzumaki Naruto ★
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

*crash* *bam* Some drawers were even left open seeing as though the small prince seem to have a criss right about now. Opening a new drawer he dug inside throwing clothes and clothes all over the ground and on top of the island standing in the center of his closet. Pouting throughout the whole time, he then marched towards the middle where more of his were staked some on hangers.

As a prince, you would have to present yourself very nicely towards everyone. But these were his friends and him... He doesn't want anyone of them to make fun of him, he pouted even more at the thought. Opening yet another drawer there he spot a simple yukata; pastle yellow that gradients to the bottom where the darker tone is filled with sunflowers. Finally, He thought, something normal. Untieing his red sash, his remaing silk slid off; he proceed to slip on his "party" yukata and stepped out of his closet closing the door behind him.

"I don't want any hair ornaments..." He muttered while opening the door out of his room. Eariler he was sleeping soundly until a servant came knocking on his door repeatedly then telling him there's a party; thinking back maybe he should have wore a suit... He sighed and proceeded to the hair dress and make up room.

(wow, it's all the way to pg 5! lol)

:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces