Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Top Secret~ Area 51 RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolishsofunn?
  Yush
  Nuhuh
View Results

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

"Give me a second. Stalker..." Gekko said, rushing over to Alix and kicking her back into the room. He locked it. "Let's go." He said, swallowing some saliva.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:02 pm
User ImageAlix turned around to meet a foot in her face. "Oww!!" She whined, and flew back into the cell room. The door closed in front of her. "What the heck was that for?" She screamed through the door, while rubbing her nose. She blasted it open and went up to the guy, ready to punch him in the gut. "Wait, he's not a guard." She thought, putting her fist down. Alix turned her head to one side and asked "Who the crap are you? Why are you down here?"  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image

"I can't answer that question. Instead..." His hands punched back into the room at super speed. Akino suddenly got in front of Gekko, and made a barrier around the entire cell room. "Stupid robot... Will probably tell on us again..." Akino said. "Don't worry. I disabled her body movements by using my super speed. Let's go." Akino and Gekko left, leaving a robot behind them. They both went inside the archives.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image"Hey! Come back! I won't tell! Please!" Alix called, trying to move. "Dang it..." She thought bitterly. "I have to reboot again." She took a deep sigh, and shut down. A slight whirring sound came, and she opened her eyes again. "Oww..." She groaned as she pulled herself off the ground, a little sore. She rubbed the back of her head, her circuits were going to blow if she didn't relax for a minute.
Alix tried to ignore the pain, dashed over to the archives, and hid where they couldn't see her. She watched them, curios of what they were doing. They clearly weren't authorized to be here, or they wouldn't of tried to get rid of her.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image

Gekko walked over to the panel. "Open. Akino, Aedre, Blitz, and Gekko." Gekko said to the computer. The computer gave him the four files. Gekko then gave each of the four their files. "Feel free to read them." Gekko said, eyeing the spot where Alix had hidden. "There you are..." With super speed, he turned her off.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image"Their looking at their files?" Alix thought curiously. It suddenly clicked in her head. There were trying to- "Crap!" She said when the boy spotted her. Alix tried to run, but he got her and was trying to get her off button."Hey, stop, don't do that! I can help, I know-" Her system powered down, and she fell to the floor with a clunk. She glared at the boy before her eyes shut. "Stupid human. I could have helped." Was her last thought before she completely shut off.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:54 pm
User Image

Gekko went over to Alix. He opened her control panel, and started to operate on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:05 pm
User ImageA slight noise came from Alix's body, and her control panel immediately shut on his hand. She wasn't awake, but her body was protecting itself somehow. Her system sent out an emergency code to the main computer, and alerted the guards. Soon, you could hear tons of guards running down the hall towards the archives.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image

Gekko took Alix's main operating system and ripped it out. He and Akino ran out the door, leaving the disabled Alix behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image Blitzari frowned as she saw all this, her file in her hands. Seeing them flee with Alix behind, it kind of triggered something in her memory. It went away before she could recognize what it was, but she knew she wasn't going to leave Alix behind. Blitz picked up Alix, who was suprisingly light without the main panel, and ran after Gekko, who she now thought kind of rude. Blitz turned Alix and herself invisble of course, since the gaurds were already pouring into the room, as Blitz (carrying Alix) ran out.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

Gekko looked at Blitz. "Are you crazy?! She'll tell on us." He knocked Alix out of Blitz's hands. "That robot has a homing signal no matter if it's turned off or not. They'll find us instantly." Gekko scolded. He smashed the operating system in his left hand. Akino saw what was happening. "Gekko, we can't leave anybody behind. Human or robot, if they catch us, we'll be turned into Military Weapons! Later, take out that device with a signal and destroy it, okay?" Akino told. "Ergh... Fine." Gekko said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image Blitzari, smiling happily, ran and picked up Alix again. She still thought Gekko was a kind of jerk though.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image

After a while of running, they finally escaped. After, Gekko angrily smashed all of Alix’s circuits. “I’m going to rebuild her.” Gekko said in a tired voice. He got out his backpack, and put in new part with absolutely no way of any person hacking into them, since he had made and tested them for the last 3 years. He then made a new Alix, with no way of sector 51 hacking into it. He then pressed the “on” button.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 pm
Name: Zack Law
Power: Flying
How you were found out: Going to visit my mom were she worked before caching my flight to live with my dad for the holidays. U was on the 43rd (floor she worked on) as he walked down the to see her a employ was in a hurry and pushed me agents a window hard and the window broke and the only way to live was to fly so I did.
How long you have been captured: Just today
Biography: Parents divorce when I was 5 still lived a normal life until area 51.
Personality: Out going, always trying to make friends but can be distant sometimes and can sometimes be a slacker
Appearance: User Image  

dizzyzacky

dizzyzacky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 pm
(I did't even think before I am sorry if I kinda just interrupted if so just tell me and I will delete it just tell me when it's a good time to join in)
User Image
-walks into cell-
aw man i don't like this place I should have just fell to my death. This places sucks it's to small of a cell
-gets into his bed-
I just need to sleep.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas