Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Let's do this for us sweetheart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:13 pm
It is almost sunday... so i thought i would start a new post. I am scared my weight is going to be back over 160... i feel like i didnt have a lot of food... but i must have... now i am glad to say that no party to go to sunday. and sad cause i spent money... and i might not be able to go ever.

sooo i am going to wake up and finish organizing my gifts into what i will use here or what i'll use in florida. then i am going to my little sister's so she can give me te makeover she wanted to do yesterday. then i am going to come home and snuggle up and be away from the snow!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:17 am
Weight: 159.5 I got lucky I guess...

Breakfast: a cookie, eggnog
Lunch: veggies and ranch
Snack: candy, some banana bread
Dinner: something like pizza, hot coco

Staying inside for days. Too cold for me. Too much snow for me.

Edit: So going to stop snowing in like 23 hours or something like that... And we are just crossing our fingers the power doesn't go out or we are going to be freezing... I am trying to keep my laptop fully charged in case the power goes out cause then at least I will have something to do, and some light.

21 days till Florida.
So if I can lose 0.5 pounds a day... well that isn't going to happen... so maybe I should just shoot for 155 before I go to Florida, which is what I was last time I was there. So that's only 4.5 pounds to lose in 3 weeks.
I want to lose more than that, but that's my goal.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:32 am
Weight: 158.5 (3.5 more to go, or 8.5 more)

Breakfast: cinnamon toast
Snack: runts
Lunch: bread with cheese
Snack: soup with crackers
Dinner: yogurt covered raisins, carrots and ranch

Going to the dentist today at almost 2. Gramp has to bring me cause my car can't drive in this snow.

I haven't decided if I want to try to go for getting down to 150 or not... but if I can at least lose 3.5 more pounds I think I will be okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:12 am
Weight: 159.0 (4 more pounds)

Breakfast: slept through
Lunch: uhh... cereal with skim milk, fat free sherbet, pizza thingy
Snack: candy
Dinner: toast with cinnamon and peanut butter
Snack: fiber bar

I will repeat this... I have eating issues, a normal person would not eat that much for lunch. I ate so much because I was upset about the number on the scale.

Today I am spending most of my day in bed...
I don't feel good now after eating so much.

I am just glad it is already 2pm and that means I don't have too much to get through before bed again.

Oh I decided against getting to 150 by florida.

I also figured out that I am going to get my period soon... and if I get it while I am at my friend's house this weekend I am seriously going to cry...  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:34 am
Yesterday & Today: 158.5- 158.0 (3 more pounds) and I am on my period.

Food yesterday: popcorn, potato salad, roll, candy, and idk what they were but like cookies sorta, oh yeah and a salad with an apple.

I have not eaten yet today.

I do not know if I mentioned this before, but I have been taking slimquick diet pills, because I bought them in the spring and realized I needed to get rid of them. They have not helped me lose weight, but they have given me more energy. I do not suggest trying them if you can not drink a lot of water, I feel quite dehydrated and I drink a lot of water already.

I am going to my friend's house this weekend, so no scale. I will weigh myself on sunday morning when I come back here. I then have to go to a party. So the next few days I won't be keeping track of my foods.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:18 pm
Today is Sunday.. but I gotta back track a few days.

Thursday: I ate food... I don't remember what I had besides 1/4 cheese quesadilla and an energy drink
Friday: 1/4 cheese quesadilla, 1/2 medium frosty, most of a med frie, 1/4 sour cream and chive potato, 2 energy drinks, a little vodka
Saturday: bowl of tomato soup with crackers, cheesy bread and a slice of olive pizza, some soda
Sunday: 5 carrots, 3 celery, ranch, potato chips, a little potato salad, most of a homemade slice of pizza with cheese taken off, salad, tortilla chips with salsa, some diet soda

On Thursday, I hung around my house, packed and did laundry, then went to my friend's house. We went out to dinner at ihop. I was in bad period pains... so I didn't eat a lot.
On Friday, I was at his house all day. He went out to eat but I just wanted to save my money and eat my leftovers. Then I decided I needed to eat something if I wanted to drink so I got wendy's and ate what I could. Problem was that my body was not used to energy drinks.... after over a year of not having them. I got sick, and then missed like the whole party cause I could not stand up.
On Saturday, I was with him all day. We just watched movies and ate and whatever.
On Sunday... today... I woke up and had to rush home to make something for a party, but i was late to anyways. Which is where I ate all my food for the day.

Everyone is going on a diet now. I do not know how much I weigh, but I will tomorrow morning.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:20 am
Weight: 158.5 (3.5 more to go)

Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: homemade refried beans and lettuce wrap
Snack: yogurt raisins
Dinner: 2 bean tacos and two biscuits

Today I need to clean my room... and pack.
but also probably going to see my friend too.

I slept a lot... and I am still tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 am
Weight: 158.5 (3.5 more to go still...)

breakfast/lunch: multigrain bagel with cream cheese and med hot coco from DD
snack: coffee cake muffin
dinner: refried bean and lettuce wrap

had counseling this morning. now time to lay in bed the rest of the day.
saw a friend.

Edit:
I made refried beans homemade, a lot healthier than from the can.
=]
I was pretty proud of myself, I hope to keep making them, maybe get a little better at it.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 am
Yesterday & Today

Weight: 157.5 (2.5 more to go)
Breakfast/Lunch: two hashbrowns, most of a shake
Dinner: 1/4 frozen pizza, 1/2 of cheesy bread sticks

Went to dentist, and saw amanda, then saw other friend and slept over

Now for today...

Weight: 156.5 (1.5 more to go)
I haven't eaten yet, it is 1pm. I am going to doctors soon. Then sleeping over friend's house like all weekend again. I am bringing some food with me.
I won't know my weight till I come home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:13 am
Friday: ranch doritos at 5pm, cheesy fries and sour cream 7pm
friend's mom in and out of hospital so i helped her some when he was at work, and the three puppies too. I got my ipod shuffle! so now I am set for running in florida.
Saturday: nothing yet and it is only 10am
we are going bowling tonight i believe, but I am not bowling. I am just spending as much time with him as possible.

As of this morning at like 12:10am... I became his girlfriend. BUT we are not telling people right now... cause I really wanted to wait till I got home from Florida, because I needed to be positive I want to be with him forever. I know this sounds crazy... but we already know if we get into a relationship it is forever. He is at work right now. So I am just chilling in his bed.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:09 am
I am too lazy to edit post so...
Saturday: doritos, mini protein bar, cheese stick, 3 pieces of cheese pizza
Sunday: some of a cheese quesidilla, 2 pieces of cheese pizza, one cheese stick, gummies

I think I ate more.. but i can't think...

Today is Monday. 6 days till Florida!!

Weight: 154.5 (+.5 to go)

Just had some sparkling cider.
the reason I put +.5 because I hope to maintain. Sadly I figured out that I will not know my weight after friday morning. so that is what I am going to go by. hoping it is 155. if it is then my goal was reached, and it is time to move onto my next goal.

first goal: 155
next goal: 145, by March 1st

Well I am away in Florida... I plan to run 5 times a week, walk the other 2 times. I am going to also try to work on getting abs. 25 sit-ups first day... increase by 5 everyday. PLUS working on my tan =]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:31 am
Today is Thursday. I haven't eaten yet.

Yesterday I ate, 2 pieces of toast with cinnamon, 2 pieces of bread with two veggie burgers, protein bar
Tuesday I ate, multi-grain bagel with cream cheese, two clementines, baked potato chips, reeses 100 cal pack, cherry candy cane, oj
Monday I ate, chinese vegetables and some other things I just do not remember.

Right now I am at my boyfriend's house, i have been here since tuesday night.
Tonight I go over my friend's house after my boyfriend drives me home. then tomorrow i have to take a shower, finish packing, do any laundry I need to, clean the bathroom, and pick up my pills. Then I come back to my boyfriend's house for the night.
Saturday, I am here... going out to dinner with my dad and little sister but boyfriend is coming too, made my dad let him even though he does not know we are dating.

i am hoping we are going to a party on friday, but i am not sure. then on sunday I am up wicked early to get on the plane.
The next time I post I will be in Florida.
Tomorrow's weight must be 156-155 in order for me to say I reached my goal.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 am
Weight: 156
will be less by sunday... I know it cause I always lose over the weekend.
So goal reached!

I realized this morning that I won't know if I can weigh myself in Florida... I know she has a scale but I have to be fully dressed to be on it and when she isn't around... maybe I will try to weigh myself when I can and just pretend I am not wearing clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:08 pm
Hello. I am in Florida now!

So I am now writing an offline journal to hopefully help me pay more attention while I am in Florida.

Since I can not weigh myself, what I am going to do it take a picture of my body. And watch my body shrink.

I start running tomorrow morning. I am so ready.

Today...
-chips and salsa
-quesidilla  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:13 pm
Weighed myself after breakfast, and morning snack, with clothes on and hair wet. According to her scale 156 was my weight. So I am just going by that.

Breakfast: mini wheats with skim milk
Morning Snack: few crackers with cream cheese
Lunch: Salad with lite ranch, cheese, and cucumber. Two pieces of cinnamon toast.
Snack: Reese pieces, two chips
Dinner:quesadilla, and a piece of cake

I feel like I ate a lot.. but it wasn't that much. I am still kinda hungry.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff