Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 am
User ImageUser Image

Crisis smiled and pulled a scroll from his own pocket. Smiling as he tossed it over to her. The scroll was completely blank, nothing on it for the girl to know. Another slight joke on his part, but this young woman seemed far too serious. "Despite what you may have been told, I'm not psychic. That scroll knows everything I know about you~" What he spoke was true, someone could not just ask for a scroll to train with. They had to be at least slightly specific. Much like Shigeru when he asked for a Taijutsu scroll. It made things a lot easier to help the process alone  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:38 pm
Hakaru Hari
Genin || Yukigakure

This man... he agitated her. Her head went down as he right eye began to twitch. 'calm down' she told herself. Soon her head would shoot back up and her face would seem to lite up. "Sorry!" she said loudly. "I would like the Hari clan jutsu most of all! But anything else would be a nice addition! As with everyone in my clan, my elements Fire and Earth." she stated in the kindest voice she could muster up. On the inside, she was screaming at herself. Screaming at the kage. Reading minds was not need when she had already stated her name. Hakaru HARI! Only one clan could have that name. That clan was only able to produce two elements. There was only one thing she felt was her own fault. "Oh! I plan to specialize in genjutsu!" she added with a smile. Oh how hard it was to force that smile.  

Acuroi

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:15 am
Nia Ketsueki

[My apologies for posting the once, Misu~ I'll be far more active from here on out.]

Baggy clothes of pallid color, rustling slightly as the student made his way down the hall. There wasn't much to do as a student, aside from the tricks of the bloodline. Of average height, Niariallis was a bit of an oddity, his form a bit more slender than most males. That was hardly an issue to him however, it was simply a passing thought. His spear was left behind for the time being, having only his violin and bow on his hip. A gentle knock outside the Yukikage's office, he awaited the acceptance for him to enter. It was clear that there was already an audience with the Lord Yukikage.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image
____Judai____
"Death will eventually be escape from my torment."

The boy dressed in all black had entered the village of snow and had made his way to the Yukikage's Palace. The building was quite large, but welcoming nonetheless. The young shinobi would make his way up the snow covered steps. The steps seemed never ending but Judai would only see them as tedious task that had to be completed before meeting the leader. It would take the boy a good 15 minutes before he reached the entrance. An Anbu of the village would stand on either side of the door, probably examining every passerby and assessing the said person's threat level. Seeing the boy as a harmless low level shinobi, the guards would allow the boy entrance into the palace.

Upon entering Judai could not help but be impressed at the quality of material and detail in the structure. It was truly a magnificent sight. In front of the boy sat the Yukikage, a male young in age but powerful enough to radiate a strong presence. The leader was addressing another shinobi, one who probably resided in this village. Judai would wait patiently to be acknowledged.

Xymphonic

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

"That disheartens me ... to know that someone with a Kekkei Genkai has elected to specialize in something else. You're forfeiting what makes you special in this world of unoriginal creatures ... I didn't think there was so many that would choose not to be special. Using the perks of their bloodlines to boost other things ... Sadly, I will not give you your clan list as well as your Genjutsu list. I will give you one, you can teach yourself the other. Since you have elected to do it." He went into his desk and retrieved the clan list for Hari members. A list that was not fully extensive. Clutching the scroll before tossing it over to her. It only held the first three jutsu of the clan, nothing above C-ranked. She must learn to appreciate her Kekkei Genkai, the rest was out of his hands. Sorrowful eyes turned to the knock on the door and then swiftly to the other boy who had let himself in.

He feigned a smile with closed eyes. Forcing the water that had collected in them to drift down. To no avail would they reach the floor, it would freeze against his icy skin. He waved for the Ketsueki child to enter. His business with Hakaru was done, so he could focus on other things.
"Have a pleasant day Hakaru ... What can I help you two with?" He smiled to Judai and then to Nia who stood so comfortably by the door. His list of visitors never seemed to cease, and how he enjoyed meeting new people constantly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:38 pm
Hakaru Hari
Genin || Yukigakure

Catching the scroll, she read it over. Only three jutsu. "..." Her forced smile would fade as the man began to send her off. She wanted to say something; to retaliate. However, she would not. Hakaru would simply leave it alone and leave to start her training. Crisis will soon see why she chose genjutsu.

[/Exit]  

Acuroi

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:58 pm
Nia Ketsueki

The dark haired young man listened from outside for the Kage's permission to enter into the room. The other to enter after him was rather quite rude, yet there was no admittance or scalding. The idea of being free from a one on one encounter with the Lord Yukikage. Entering into the room a little more, he smiled as nicely as he could.

"Lord Yukikage, I came because I need a headband and scrolls to learn. May I be graced?" the young man inquired, in an attempt which would curry more favorable responses from the young kage. Nia wanted nothing more than to be away and doing something else, preferably preparing for an actual mission, but things had to be followed through with a procedure.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:31 am
User ImageUser Image

Crisis scanned into his desk swiftly and retrieved a headband. Following that he picked up a blank scroll. Tossing both over towards the boy. "I don't see how a scroll is going to help you learn, but if you just want a scroll I can't complain." He smirked, this was the second person to fall prey to his blank scroll joke.  

Misujage

Saint

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:09 pm
Nia Ketsueki

Nia was on edge in suspense. There was so much to it, but at the same time, so little. The young Yukikage, or what he assumed was young for the role of a village leader, retrieved the headband from the desk. Fishing it out, he caught hold of the band and scroll. He grinned wickedly, as he began to unroll it to check its contents. The Yukikage spoke of his lack of understanding how a scroll would assist him, and it all became clear in but a moment. He'd been the victim of a prank just now!

"Ha.... That was a grand one, Lord Yukikage. However, I came in search of scrolls behind the art of my kin," Nia replied, as he set the blank scroll back upon Crisis's desk. Hopefully, he'd be able to actually get the scroll which contained his clan's techniques this time around. Making a note to himself, he was certain that if he weren't specific enough, the kage would wriggle out of anything for a joke.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You remember that blank scroll I gave you that held everything I knew~ Forgive me, but I know not of your history. So ... yeah~" He would chuckled once more before reaching over his desk and opening drawers. "Just tell me your clan." His hand fiddled through a certain scroll.  

Misujage

Saint

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:32 pm
Nia Ketsueki

"I am Nia Ketsueki, users of blood," the performer answered the lord Yukikage. Hopefully, it had been specific enough for the man to give him the actual scroll, and not another joke. Nia simply wished to be on his way at this point in time, really. It was pretty hard to maintain a conversation with the kage, and that only made it worse with the fact that he was all but alone with him. The other had been silent for quite some time, which did nothing to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:56 pm
Without so much as a pause in his motions Crisis sat back up with a scroll in hand. Tossing it over to Nia so that he could be on his way.  

Misujage

Saint

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:40 pm
User Image
____Judai____
"Death will eventually be escape from my torment."

Seeing the Kage finish conversing with the young shinobi Judai would approach the Yukikage and stop short of his desk. Meeting the kage's gaze he would bow respectfully before addressing him in a somewhat raspy voice, "Sir, my name is Judai of the Hyuuton clan. I am a former member of Iwagakure, the village that was destroyed a year ago. I come seeking a new home in this village shrouded by snow."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx█████████████ ███! ! ! XXXXJ A E Ketsueki

Again, Jae found herself at the steps that would lead her to the Yukikages office. It was as if she was dancing with this one, every time she came to seek out audience with him she was interrupted by people. As she came to the top the girl made a silent vow to herself. If anyone after her tried to butt in without any courtesy she would toss them down the stairs personally. Eyes narrowed, she picked up on the sound of someone else's voice inside the Yukikages office. Someone had beat her there, as if that was something new. Crossing her arms, she waited it out once again. This time she would not budge until she asked her questions and got a mission.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Of course Judai you are always welcome here. You may choose to wear your Stone headband or I can issue you a Snow one. I know some people like to remember their homeland ... heartbreaking the situation." His eyes trailed down a bit, he didn't even stay in Iwa for the exams. He himself couldn't bare to watch the examinees destroy such a Village. All because their Lord willed it to be done with.  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games