Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Just War

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 pm
"I have everything I want to learn" He stated phlegmatically. Bob loved his bloodline, it was his passion. Since he had the scroll with all his bloodlines techniques on it, it was merely a matter of time now. He simply had to get strong enough to use all of them and become the single strongest user of the Hyouton bloodline. He was ready to leave this waiting around was boring. He needed something to fight so he could prove himself or perhaps even lose and learn something.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru's steps seemed to leave deep tracks in the snow. He had not gotten used to his new armor yet and had nearly lost his balance twice. Shige now knew better than to be overconfident. He stopped with a few swift, breaking steps. Shigeru joined the others, just beside Ayaki. He noticed two other shinobi he had not seen before except for the Leaf Kunoichi. He said nothing and only displayed his shame of being late by keeping his eyes low.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:16 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki glanced up at Shigeru as he arrived and stepped closer to him, her body a breadth away from him. She looked at the Kage and nodded, keeping her hands tightly clasped in front of her I'm ready to go now...Shigeru is not going to stay in Leaf this time... she thought and looked once more at the Leaf ninja. Her thoughts were certainly hidden behind an impassive dark blue gaze and she reached up to touch her braid, playing with the ends.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji looked at Shigeru and smiled at him. "No need to be so serious, everyone gets caught up in something..." she said as she than turned towards the Leaf Chuunin and let out a puff of smoke. "Lead the way to the Hidden Leaf." Fuji said as she placed a hand on her hip and pointed her pipe in her other hand at the Chuunin with a smile. Seeming as if they where going on an adventure more than a treaty issue trip.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:46 pm
Bob crouched down a few inches his muscles coiling with excitement at the kage announcing the fact that they are ready to embark finally! Bob knew it was wrong to wish ill upon their travels but he couldn't help but pray there would be some sort of opponent for him to face. All he wanted was a test. He just wanted something to do! Someone to fight, Bob needed a test a first test to set him out on his path to becoming the strongest Hyouton user ever.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:18 pm
Akira smiled and led the way to the Leaf Village, she was happy that the Yukikage would finally follow her lead. She looked back at bob and smiled, she knew that they would be elemental rivals. She jumped from the gate and proceeded to the Leaf Village.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji smiled and followed right behind the Chuunin that was leading the way. "On we go!" she shouted as she dash out the gate and began to take quiet the lead with the Chuunin over the others. "Come on, we don't have time to stand around!" Fuji shouted to the others as she was dashing off.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:20 pm
[Exit as well, too lazy for exit post]  

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:53 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki followed the Kage as she left, ignoring the boisterous attitude the woman had adopted. She moved smoothly while holding her bag tightly to her back Here we go...

((Exits))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:40 am
[Exit.... I can't figure out where we went redface ]  

A Just War

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru followed behind the rest. He decided to stay quiet and observe the rest. Something seemed wrong and perhaps it had to do with the Leaf shinobi.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

||-||

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:14 am
Bob skid to a stop with a rather tired huff exhaled a large smile crept across his visage, excited to feel the cool kiss of snowflakes as they gently caress his cheeks dancing around before coming to a soft embrace. He walked through the gates a surge of adrenaline coursing through his veins at the feeling of his home villages presence all around him. "Time to get to work" He said excited before disappearing into the village ready to get down to business.

A Just War

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:38 am

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji appeared before the gates with her Kage hat and robe on. Right away the anbus that were guarding the gate appeared before her bowing with utmost respect. They gave her a welcome back as they bowed on one knee with their heads lowered. "You guys don't have to do this every time I come back you know..." she said as she than motioned for them to rise. "Please continue your patrol and guarding..." she said as they all gave her a hai and a nod before disappear just as fast as they came. "Such nice guys..." she said as she walked into the gate and headed to her office.

[ Exited to Yukikage Office ]

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:13 pm
» Doku Le «

"You could be the King.."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rolling in on a paper boat, the girl stepped off of her boat. Such an easy place to get in to. There hopefully would be some potential with this place. If not, then she would just eliminate everyone within. Walking past, her cloak would begin to create cracking sounds as the wind would pick up drastically around this woman.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"But watch the Queen conquer!"

[ ≈ ]
• кιяιgαкυяє •

Zombie Swagger

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:24 pm
The blur that streaked across the water touched onto land and continued forward, not stopping by the village gate guard. The speed of the figure was great and brought forth snow and the force of wind, causing the shinobi posted at the gate to look around in confusion. Immediately they frenzied to recognize what had happened. They could see a line being carved out in the snow up towards the village outskirts, just near enough to be seen from the village. Blood marked the trail and made it so easy to be tracked with the white snow to contrast.

||--||

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games