Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Dragon's Pass ][ Streets of Harmony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:07 pm
Seki looked over her shoulder to watch as he took on his original appearance. Seki instantly noticed his eyes. Their blue were a lot deeper than Jae's but held that same cold chill to them. He was just a boy, probably around the same age as Jae herself. Who had she pissed off now? Turning to serve herself some tea she arranged the tray. Setting ice cubs in a bowl, sugar, milk and honey in small jar to the side of the two cups. Brining it to the small table set up in the middle of the living room, Taking a seat she sat on her legs, preparing her tea, quietly listening to him as he baited her by point out she was Jae's mother. Seki stared at him then, her gaze unflinching. Looking back to her glass she took a sip of it, making sure it was to her liking. She sat back on her heels, enjoying the warmth the cup brought. Their appearances were very different so for him to draw that deduction he must have been following them the entire time. "What do you want with Jae and how do you know her?" She proceeded to ask, not admitting or denying anything. The less that was said the better.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:18 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis watched for a reaction but received none, the cold environment must make the people pretty tough. Noctis nodded in thanks for the tea as he served himself some, dropping a cube of sugar in the tea. Noctis brought it up to his mouth and gently blew on it. The cup which before let off a hot steam into the air no longer did so as if it had been cooled down significantly."I think you have me pegged wrong, I'm a shinobi from the leaf village, just like Jae is now." He said taking a sip of his cold tea."We actually came to Yukigakure together." He set the tea down and prepared himself for pretty much the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard himself say."You see I'm her boyfriend."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:30 pm
Seki had been in the middle of sipping on her tea, listening the boys explanation. As he uttered the word 'boyfriend' she choked on her tea, fighting the fit of laughter that was erupting from her belly up. Forcing herself to swallow, she began to laugh. One hand went over her heart and the other rested on her knee as she continued to laugh, tears being formed at the corners of her eyes. After a few minuets of this, Seki calmed herself down, snickering as she spoke. "Forgive me but you've got to be kidding me right? Does the boyfriend have a name?" She asked, seriously doubting what he was telling her. Jae had always put her suitors through rigorous mental trials, all failing. A few months before she suddenly left the village she had come home talking about a blond haired and blue eyed angel, the boy Shigeru who had graduated in her class, that she had met. Jae had been smitten with him and Seki was sure her daughter went for the blond haired blue eyed types. He certainly had the blue eyes but he was no angel. His beauty lied in darker more reserved type of facet. Aside from that little tid bit Jae was a very hard person to get intimately attached to. She seriously had to doubt the credibility of the person who took a fancy in her daughter. They must seriously like being dragged around through all eight of her different personalities. "Okay, even if I swallowed this as the truth why would the boyfriend be here without Jae? You guys came together correct? Why don't you have her tell you what you want to know?" Seki turned the tables on the boy, watching him with mild curiosity. He's from Leaf. Can chill a tea cup by simply blowing on it and has taken an interesting in digging up information on my daughter. Seki was worried about Jae now. Her poker face still intact she watched, waiting for the 'boyfriends' reply. If Jae was being suspected for something by Leaf this was a good place to start digging. At her roots.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:53 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis kinda gave an empty stare at the mother's bellowing laughter at his boyfriend comment. She didn't need to laugh that hard...or long! It was completely uncalled for. When she asked for a name Noctis rose and did a slight bow."Noctis Lucis Shinsetsu."He said before sitting back down. Noctis just looked at at her, not knowing what she was thinking. When she tried to turn the tables on him. He mentally smirked abit." You won't even tell me if your her mother or not...think how difficult it is to get your daughter to open up." Noctis eyes dimmed down a bit and his eyes hanged half close looking at his tea. That now had percipitation from the cold."She doesn't like talking about her past, I've gotten this far by simply being a good shinobi...She's...a very complicated person."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:14 am
Seki smiled at Noctis, slightly apologetically for her outbursts. It was in her nature to be very open about everything. Maybe that was why Jae was the total opposite. Seki felt a little badly for the boy. Noctis was a very brave person for diving into someone's past the way he was and she did credit him for the most part. Seki stayed silent for a few seconds, sipping on her tea once again. What should she do? Her daughter was not allowed to come back to Yukigakure, if she told this boy about Jae, Seki knew her daughter would feel that it was safe to come back whenever she wanted to if her boyfriend knew about it. This was like some tragic story unfolding before Seki. She could not let her daughter let her guard down and feel like her situation was a safe one. She would always be viewed as a traitor and a possible traitor by either sides. Was it better to just lie and save this boy from diving into her daughters troubles and getting pulled under along with her? Or was it wise to just disclose the truth and hope that he was an honorable young man and would be the support her daughter needed? Jae was alone in Konohagakure, if Noctis was with her and took care of her Seki would feel a lot more at ease but of course she was wary. She didn't know him and could still not right off his words as the truth. Especially when Jae had not mentioned anything to her earlier. "And what if I told you Jae's parents are dead? Seki decided to see where this path could possibly go. Her gaze dulled somewhat, resembling the look of someone who was pained to talk about past events.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:40 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis looked at Seki taking her her facial expressions but he didn't make it too obvious that he was still studying her. When she asked him what would he say if she told him her parents were dead. Noctis shook his head."I wouldn't believe you,Miss I'm a very good shinobi I haven't lived through my missions by being tricked or lied too, I have no proof your her mother but its just a feeling that tells me you are." He said simply.

{Sleep time good night digi lol}
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:06 am
Sighing, she held the rim of the cup up against her lips. He was a tough one but then again she wasn't in the mood. It was time to send this fella on his way. Seki knew that she could not do anything for her daughter but cover up her mistakes. "And I feel that you are not my daughters boyfriend." Seki said stubbornly. Her red eyes seemed to glow slightly. She finished the last of her tea and moved to pour herself another cupful. As she prepared the next one, she looked to Noctis. "Jae would not withhold important information from someone she loved nor would she allow him to get close enough to her in those respects without knowing her secrets. So please dont take it to heart that I mistrust you. I dont know you and it's how any smart Shinobi would react." She drummed her fingers lightly on the cup, trying to figure out her next move. It was always smart to just listen. "What did you come here for Noctis? Ryu was due home anytime now. It would be problematic if he got word that Jae was back in Yukigakure and that Seki met with her especially now that a boy from her new village was on her heels digging around her past.

[Good night party crasher!! Cant hang bro! >:0 ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:18 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis eyes steeled over."Alot of things have changed, One must do what they can to survive, even lying to those they care about the most." Noctis said as he suddenly received the information about Ayaki."The only people she has told me about were Shigeru and Ayaki, and that Ayaki is dead, after that she went into a sort of depression, so I stopped asking.. I thought if I came here I could find out more without hurting her, But I suppose I was wrong." Noctis tossed his scarf around his face covering his mouth. As if he was going to leave.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:16 pm
Seki didn't move or feel inclined to suddenly force Noctis to stay. It would be better if he did leave. "All I can say to you Noctis is that this conversation would be best had with Jae herself. Your heart is in the right place, taking her feelings into consideration but you should give her more credit." As a friend, lover or spouse it was always important to establish that trust between two people. "You guys are on the same side, give her some credit." Seki said, getting to her feet as she set her cup on the tray. She began to collect everything, cleaning up automatically out of habit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis stood and looked out the window."Yes, we are she is part of the leaf I doubt that will change." Noctis turned and did a light bow."Well thank you for the chat Miss?" He asked the least she could do was give him her first name.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:18 pm
She smiled somewhat, resembling a typical housewife now. " It's Mrs. Seki. You flatter me but I am past the Miss point of my life." She responded, seeing no harm in giving her name. If it came back to her later on she would take full responsibility for Jae. Seki led Noctis to the door and opened it, showing him out. "Good luck in your future endeavors. Watch out for Jae for me." Seki said. She was unsure of Noctis's intentions still and was not sure if he was on her side or not but she hoped that he was on Jae's side. Her small request might not go unheard.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:43 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis nodded."Mrs Seki." Noctis followed behind Seki as she showed him out the door."Thank you, I'll do my best to watch out for her but she can be quite the handle full."He said adjusting his scarf."If you see Jae again, lets say this never happened, you seem good at keeping secrets no?" He then walked out through the door."Thanks for the tea, it was delicious." he said as he vanished right outside the door in a swirl of snow. His tea cup was sitting on the table if one were to touch it it would be as cold as ice

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:34 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki passed through the streets to head to the dojo. He saw someone he recognized form the Yukikage's office heading towards the gates. But continued to the Academy/dojo.

╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:1150 Ryo:550

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Genesis walked through the streets and once again saw nothing more then the usual conglomeration of civilians mulling about their boring lives  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:57 pm
Construction Men NPCs: Bob (left), Harold (center), José (right)

----------from the entrance thread----------

Waltzing into the main corner square's area, the trio had their men spread out with their concrete patchwork, each taking a third of the village. Installing some hot water piping underneath the sidewalks, it would ensure that noone would have to fall down again due to built up ice. For the streets, the builders relayed vast portions & put in heated gutters to run the runoff down to the canals, away from pedestrians. With that semi-easy work done, they packed up & moved to the next project.

----------to the mansion----------

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games