Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Spot ][ Restaurant of Synchronicity (in ruins) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

Hehad the tea cup to his lips as Riku pointed to him and said he was a silly monk. "One day they will realise that I am wise enough to not even have to be serious!" He thought and set the cup down as his Soba came, immediatly digging in it. He took a breather to look at the two talking. "Kaito has a crush on you Riku-chan. His boyish hormones spike everytime he sees you, either it is cause you have a big chest or your very beautiful. Or both!" He almost sounded like he was explaining that Kaito was getting horny off of her big chest. He went back to his soba.

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
[ K ] a i t o [ H ] a t a k e

『Yukigakure』

Class: Bukijutsu
Chakra Pool: 190/200

══════════════════════════════
Kaito glared at Zain. "It was not her breasts. It was her overall beauty." He finally admitted, rather bluntly, that he had a crush on her. He had wanted to do it by himself, but Zain seemed to be blunter.

[OOC: ]  

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Riku slammed her cup down and glared at both Monk and Kaito "I'd thank you both to refrain from even thinking about my breasts. Or for that matter, even looking at anything below my chin and above my hips." she growled. Sensitive? About her breasts? Maybe a little. She glowered at Monk and jabbed her chopsticks at him, regardless of how rude that was "You are not in explaining very well. Drink you tea." she ordered with a small snap before she turned to Kaito "I know what I look like. However...I don't want to be liked for my looks despite how hard that might be. I want to be liked for my skills. So...I have to reject your feelings." she put her chopsticks down and took a deep breath "I hope we can still be friends."

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
[ K ] a i t o [ H ] a t a k e

『Yukigakure』

Class: Bukijutsu
Chakra Pool: 190/200

"Yes, sure." His voice sounded dead. Kaito stood up, put his robe on, and walked out the door. He didn't feel anything at the moment but pure sadness. He held no tears. He was headed to the forest.

[OOC: No follow, Minty...you know you can need to follow.
Oh nothing bad is gonna happen, just apart of my master plan to become a cold hearted b*****d. ]  

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

His eyes got big at her pointing and complaining about what they were talking about. He gulped and nodded, terribly afraid of her at this point. "So I guess your belly can't be looked at either?" Kaito had gotten up and walked off, something felt...wrong about him. But he couldn't ditch Riku so suddenly, so he pretended he had to go tot he bathroom, without a word he was out of their sights. The minute he was outside he made sure to leave no footprints of either Kaito or himself, hopping away on one foot while the other fixed the snow.
[/exit]

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku watched Kaito leave then watched Monk go to the bathroom. Her eyes got weird and she put her head in her hands, looking sadly at Matsu "This is why I don't do teams or friends...things always get messed up cause of my looks. Or my skills. Or...or....or these stupid jugs!" she waved a hand at her chest, well aware of its enormous size. She reached out a hand to Matsu "Its so not fair..."

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

He made it back in time, any longer and he could of been caught ditching them. Sitting down and hiding his right hand with the wound. He now drank directly from the sake to get the pain away. Smiling to Riku. "Have you tried corsets?" He tried to help her boob crisis.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:21 pm
Matsu had followed Rikuto to sit at the table with the Monk and another Genin that looked formidable. As soon as he sat down, the one with the white hair was clearly looking over Rikuto. Matsu smiled at the sight and sat down next to Rikuto. The boy was named Kaito and apparently he had left Rikuto and the Monk rudely, upsetting Rikuto. It all developed into a casual conversation that Matsu began to enjoy. For some reason, Matsu felt refreshed and relieved to be in the middle of a conversation that held no severity. He smiled as Kaito made moves on Rikuto in a struggling manner while the Monk sat apathetic. Kaito had offered Matsu his coat, very well sown and styled, Matsu would have taken it but he could not be such an inconvenience. Matsu almost began to laugh as the three's conversation was focused more on Rikuto and her looks. So this is the effect that she has on others. Matsu nodded as he thought to himself as he heard them talk about Rikuto's breasts. She seemed taken aback although she took it in stride. That was a clear indicator that she had been followed by many others and had repelled them as well. Kaito did not take it so well although Matsu thought he would. It was not something so great for him to leave in such an embarrassing manner. To his surprise, the Monk had also got up and left, oddly talking about Rikuto's abdominal area. That left Matsu a bit confused until Rikuto brought a hand to him. She claimed it was not fair and Matsu only smiled and nodded in agreement. To be beautiful is to be burdened and gifted. Matsu thought as he looked out for the waitress that had already left. In time, he would get to know everyone but now, all that Matsu wanted was food. All that's worth having is hard to get anyway. Matsu thought just before the Monk returned. He put his hand down as if he was holding something but so casually sat in his chair. The Monk drank directly from the Sake bottle now and that was only a move that someone unrefined would make. What proceeded that only threw Matsu off for a moment. The Monk had referred to Rikuto's breasts' once again. "Alright, there has to be something else going on in your life that could serve as a better topic than Rikuto's appearance." Matsu finally said. In truth, he had gotten tired of the two other males openly dissecting Rikuto.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku gave Monk a level look and, without bothering to look, grabbed a piece of fish and flicked it at him with barely a flick of her wrist. It sailed towards his head as she looked back at Matsu "Thank you. Hey waitress!" she waved with a smile and the waitress came over "Whatcha want to eat, Matsu?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

He sat the bottle down, two drinks were enough for awhile. He closed one eye as the fish hit the side of his head. Sliding off onto his lap. Picking it up with two fingers from his right hand(where the wound is) and held it up. "Yuck, raw fish...it's almost as bad as sushi..." He glared at the fish as blood dripped onto it. His eyes got big and he flung it to a trash can and swiftly moved his hand under the table, taking a napkin and ripping it under the table to tie it around the wound. "S-so has any of your memory returned Matsu?"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 pm
Matsu had his eyes on Monk but they quickly shifted and set on a piece of fish that seemed to swim along in the air towards Monk. Matsu then turned his blank, white eyes to Rikuto in a bit of a shock. He smiled at her as she thanked him although Matsu wanted to laugh. She called the waitress as if she had read his mind and Matsu was quick to order. He looked up to the waitress and ordered. "I'd like eight rolls of eel sushi with Masago and eight rolls of the squid sushi." Matsu nodded when the waitress asked him if he wanted wasabi with it. Matsu then saw Monk with fish in hand. He smiled when Monk put his hand away. Matsu then truned and proceeded to order a drink. "To drink I'll take green tea, please." When he was finished, he smiled at Rikuto before stretching his right arm. Monk asked him about his memory and Matsu looked to Monk calmly and in good spirits. "I remember many of my techniques but not all of them. I remember training in them and learning them although I can't remember any of my bloodline techniques. Strange, huh?" Matsu said, listening to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku's eyes narrowed at Monk "So.That sushi you stole from Matsu's lunch earlier...if you don't like sushi...what did you do with it, eh? I really hope you didn't waste it..." there was a mild threat behind her words. She looked at Matsu as he spoke, a thought coming on "Ah but you remember you have a bloodline!...what exactly is your bloodline, by the way?" she asked. She figured that it had something to do with what had happened to his eyes but "And you eat a lot!" she was mildly surprised as she watched the waitress leave to put the order in.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:01 pm
▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo kept silent, looking around at the nin talking in front of him. They seemed....what's the word...."rough"....around each other. Except for Kaito and Rikuto. They seemed be hitting off just fine as it seemed to him. He then looked at the young white haired boy. It seemed the topic of Ryo's name was no longer in circulation so he decided to bring it back up. He knew it seemed quite awkward to bring a topic back up in the middle of a conversation but he was going to try to re-emerge it until Rikuto flipped and Kaito left. Ryo wanted to laugh but he knew it was disrespectful so he just smirked. He then turned his head to monk with a serious look about him. "I don't like him." Was all he said before turning back to Rikuto and Matsu with a smile. "So how're you two doing?" He meant it as just an everyday question but for some reason, his body felt the need to put a subliminal tone to his words. He interrupted both questions on accident since he wasn't really paying attention to what they had been saying. As he awaited his answer, he looked around from the monk to Matsu and then to Rikuto, and a sort of light dinged in his head and he realized that this was the team he had been searching for. He was anxious to bring the topic up but he kept calm and awaited his answer from the two across from him.

[OOC: I'm gone for ONE day and I'm left behind like this! You guys are ridiculous.... stare ]

Chakra Pool: 290

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

His eyes got wide at her. Shaking his head fast and his ponytail swished back and forth like his head did. When done saying no that way he went back to eating his soba. "N-no...why would I waste such a thing? i just fed the hungry snow." He wiped some water off his chin from the soba and smiled nervously at her. "Women are so scary..." he thought, listening to Matsu and her converse a bit. "Hm? Show me this bloodline you have Matsu."

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku's eyes narrowed further, dangerously, until Ryo spoke up, and her attention shifted "I'm doing well. How are you?" she asked pleasantly, wondering briefly why people ask things like that. It should seem obvious by a persons face how they were doing.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games