Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Super Junior Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Super Junior is the Best???
  Hee Chul/Dong Hae
  Ki Bum/Eun Hyuk
  Shi Won/Ryeo Wook
  Han Kyung/Kang In
  Yeh Sung/Sung Min
  Ee Teuk/Kyu Hyun
  Shin Dong
View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:47 pm
wow i missed spelled entertaining. . oh well. . .i would not say kibum would be classified under hott. . . . but i think he would be more under cute. . .. because i do not know. . i think his face looks pretty cute. .but not hott. . .

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:03 pm
ummm yeah. okay, hes cute . . . . . very. so thats only three people out of 12 that im obsessed with?! that is too little.  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:16 pm
hmmm. . i am not really obessed about any of them. . they are just there to make life alittle more interesting. . .and stuff. . obessed would be alittle to far for me. . if they broke up. . i do not think i would die or anything. . because their members would probably spilt up into smaller groups because there is just so much of them. . or act. .

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:19 am
I don't like how you grouped the poll ;_;! I'm not voting because of that. As much as I like Heechul and Donghae, I also love Yesung, so yes.

Um...SuJu is just crack and amusing and such. They really can't sing that well 8D;;....ever heard them live? You wish you hadn't, and you'd just stuck to the lipsynching performances XD;;. Yesung sounds awesome live though!

Reissha

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:19 pm
i could not help it. . . they would not let me have 12 people up there and only letted me have 10 or 11. . something like that so i just grouped them randomly as i thought of their names or looked them up. . . because i only know less than half of them!! too much for my brain. .. yea i think i seen them lipsynching before. . .did i spell that right. . oh well. .. you can kind of tell . . . .

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:05 pm
hehehe. . . . . . yes yes. . . as much as i like hee chul, im begainning to like dong hae too. he has the nicest voice ever. i know ive said that too many times, but its so true. . . . . . hee chul can sing, but i need to hear more of him  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:05 am
true true. .heechul used to be my favorite. . until i saw donghae's gray hair awhile back. . and i guess thats why i like him more. . i liked his hair.. . thats krazy. but it is black now, but still looks fine. . i do not like heechul's blond hair right now that much. . . heechul seems funny, but i do not see him that much. .

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:14 am
SuJu are my favourite Kpop group. I love them all. But I'm absolutely crazy about Donghae, that boy is on crack, he is so cute. And he's an awesome dancer.

They don't sing live very often, they probably need more practise at it to improve, but I think Donghae, Yehsung and Ryeowook have the best voices when singing live.

Taylor Mercury

versusme

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:20 am
I love donghae,Siwon and The One and Only Hankyung!!I totally fell for hanjkyung during their X-mas album with TVXQ -show me your Love  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:52 pm
yes, i fell in love with them cause of dbsk too. . . .  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:28 pm
yea. . i first saw them in show me your love music video and when i saw them i was like. . why is there so many people in this music video and i did not know that they were all singers because not all of them sang in that song. . .when i saw heechul i was like why is there only one girl in the music video. . . i finally noticed he was a guy the second time he rapped. . but do not worry. . he is one of my favorite superjunior (not my favorite because donghae is). . . and one of the prettest korean stars i have seen. . so that is a complement. . . donghae. . i did not even know that he was in the group.. . i did not even notice him by name until a few months later. . i do not think that makes sense. but oh well

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:54 pm
dong hae. . .hee chul. . . *drool*  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:58 pm
you better wipe that drool off your face before i run after you with a stick. . .

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:03 pm
awww. . . come on, they are worth drooling over. and they can sing!  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:47 am
hmmm.. . . some of them do not really sing like that comedian. . forgor his name but i think one third of the group does not sing that much. . . . and is there a new guy??? what is his name??? he does not look that great compared to heechul and donghae

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff