What's your personality type? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night_Blooming_Jasmine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:06 am
INFP
Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:05 am
Introverted (I) 61.29% Extroverted (E) 38.71%
Intuitive (N) 52.38% Sensing (S) 47.62%
Thinking (T) 68.57% Feeling (F) 31.43%
Perceiving (P) 59.26% Judging (J) 40.74%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, wrestles with the meaninglessness of existence, likes esoteric things, disorganized, messy, likes science fiction, can be lonely, observer, private, can't describe feelings easily, detached, likes solitude, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, avoidant, familiar with the darkside, skeptical, acts without consulting others, does not think they are weird but others do, socially uncomfortable, abrupt, fantasy prone, does not like happy people, appreciates strangeness, frequently loses things, acts without planning, guarded, not punctual, more likely to support marijuana legalization, not prone to compromise, hard to persuade, relies on mind more than on others, calm  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

chrichris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:17 am
Introverted (I) 63.64% Extroverted (E) 36.36%
Intuitive (N) 51.28% Sensing (S) 48.72%
Thinking (T) 56.25% Feeling (F) 43.75%
Perceiving (P) 59.46% Judging (J) 40.54%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:19 am
IY_and_MCR

Loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, wrestles with the meaninglessness of existence, likes esoteric things, disorganized, messy, likes science fiction, can be lonely, observer, private, can't describe feelings easily, detached, likes solitude, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, avoidant, familiar with the darkside, skeptical, acts without consulting others, does not think they are weird but others do, socially uncomfortable, abrupt, fantasy prone, does not like happy people, appreciates strangeness, frequently loses things, acts without planning, guarded, not punctual, more likely to support marijuana legalization, not prone to compromise, hard to persuade, relies on mind more than on others, calm

Yes, that's exactly me. and i'm almost proud to be like that.  

chrichris

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:27 am
We can have an introvert party, but nobody will come because we will all to afriad of human contact.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:29 pm
Introverted (I) 72.22% Extroverted (E) 27.78%
Intuitive (N) 58.97% Sensing (S) 41.03%
Thinking (T) 54.76% Feeling (F) 45.24%
Perceiving (P) 55% Judging (J) 45%

Your type is: INTP

Holy Hydroxide

Fashionable Genius

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:26 am
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 53.57% Sensing (S) 46.43%
Thinking (T) 56% Feeling (F) 44%
Perceiving (P) 72% Judging (J) 28%

INTP
Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:43 am
ntroverted (I) 51.72% Extroverted (E) 48.28%
Intuitive (N) 70% Sensing (S) 30%
Feeling (F) 54.55% Thinking (T) 45.45%
Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

Yippee. Let's go throw a party.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

anime_freak777

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:07 pm
Extroverted (E) 71.05% Introverted (I) 28.95%
Intuitive (N) 83.87% Sensing (S) 16.13%
Feeling (F) 63.41% Thinking (T) 36.59%
Perceiving (P) 89.29% Judging (J) 10.71%

Your type is: ENFP

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

ENFP

outgoing, social, disorganized, easily talked into doing silly things, spontaneous, wild and crazy, acts without thinking, good at getting people to have fun, pleasure seeking, irresponsible, physically affectionate, risk taker, thrill seeker, likely to have or want a tattoo, adventurous, unprepared, attention seeking, hyperactive, irrational, loves crowds, rule breaker, prone to losing things, seductive, easily distracted, open, revealing, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, attracted to strange things, non punctual, likes to stand out, likes to try new things, fun seeker, unconventional, energetic, impulsive, empathetic, dangerous, loving, attachment prone, prone to fantasy

favored careers:

performer, actor, entertainer, songwriter, musician, filmmaker, comedian, radio broadcaster/dj, some job related to theater/drama, poet, music journalist, work in fashion industry, singer, movie producer, playwright, bartender, comic book author, work in television, dancer, artist, record store owner, model, freelance artist, teacher (art, drama, music), writer, painter, massage therapist, costume designer, choreographer, make up artist

disfavored careers:

data analyst, scientist, researcher, financial advisor, business analyst, govt employee, office manager, mathematician, investment banker, office worker, computer tech, it professional, network engineer, strategist  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:29 pm
Introverted (I) 60.53% Extroverted (E) 39.47%
Intuitive (N) 57.14% Sensing (S) 42.86%
Thinking (T) 62.16% Feeling (F) 37.84%
Judging (J) 54.29% Perceiving (P) 45.71%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ
Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Um...so like, I'm extremely rare, and I like to lead people!?!? I can get the rareness, the introverted, thinking stuff, but I'm horrible at telling people what to do.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:41 pm
Extroverted (E) 60.53% Introverted (I) 39.47%
Intuitive (N) 60% Sensing (S) 40%
Feeling (F) 53.85% Thinking (T) 46.15%
Perceiving (P) 59.46% Judging (J) 40.54%

Your type is: ENFP
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:56 pm
Introverted (I) 89.29% Extroverted (E) 10.71%
Intuitive (N) 57.89% Sensing (S) 42.11%
Feeling (F) 51.28% Thinking (T) 48.72%
Perceiving (P) 51.43% Judging (J) 48.57%

Your type is: INFP

NFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.  

BabyEaterLad

Kaytrix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:26 pm
chrichris
IY_and_MCR

Yes, that's exactly me. and i'm almost proud to be like that.

How can you be proud of not liking happy people? confused The world is full of sorrow gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:27 am
I got two.....great. stare

Introverted (I) 50.00% Extroverted (E) 50.00%
Intuitive (N) 56.41% Sensing (S) 43.59%
Thinking (T) 55.88% Feeling (F) 44.12%
Perceiving (P) 69.44% Judging (J) 30.56%

Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

@Kaytrix: I do not like happy people either. -_-;;

I like being happy, and I like when people are happy sometimes, but I can't stand that "Look on the bright side!" cheery, happy, uber-optimistic bit.... gonk  

2aetH

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:26 am
Extroverted (E) 54.55% Introverted (I) 45.45%
Intuitive (N) 61.29% Sensing (S) 38.71%
Thinking (T) 56.67% Feeling (F) 43.33%
Perceiving (P) 78.57% Judging (J) 21.43%

Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff