Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 am

User Image

User Image
Charlotte ❖ Victus ❖ Claremont❖
User Image

Charlotte stuck her tongue out at Nott's as she followed him and Mr. Fenniwick. She was still a glow from the compliment and was more than pleased to finally see the chest, though she would have contented herself with a simple tour of the home. Each room they passed through filled her with more and more excitement. Each room had her mind spinning with questions and curiosity. This is almost like a museum, except with magical items. I wonder how many are dangerous? she thought as she slowed down behind the other two.

As the door open, she realized that even if there was a dangerous item among the maze of rooms they had passed through. None of them sent shiver down her spin like this chest. For a moment she didn't even know if she could walk into the room, but somehow she managed to shuffle her feet inside.

This is without a doubt far more than I expected, she thought as she looked over the chest's intricate and almost beautiful design. She put almost there do to the aura of hostile magic she could feel coming off it. She was sure her heart had stopped when Nott had asked to look inside and was sure that reason would indicated to Mr. Fenniwicks that it would be better not to let him. Much to her horror, it didn't and so Fenniwick allowed Nott's up. For a moment she felt her heart clench and was about to say that Nott should get down from there, but she couldn't think of a good reason.

No, she thought as she looked at the now open chest.There is a good reason...or rather feeling as to why he shouldn't. It just doesn't have logical facts behind it...yet. And deep down she prayed that there never was.

Looking down at the bottom of the chest, she noticed a very small design, but before she could get a closer look Nott's called her. Turning up to look at him, she said, "I am rather fine where I am, thanks. Not very interested in having tea blast my way out of this...chest."

User Image
Future First Year
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:13 pm
Francine walked out of the Post Office and shut the door securely. She looked around the street and saw Charlotte talking to Nott. They should probably get home soon. It's getting dark. Walking out into the street, she hoped Minty was able to get some sleep. Having one's cat die, especially one Christmas Eve, was horrible. Yawning, she realized that it was getting awfully late. She hurried along to her shop and went inside the door.  

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:22 pm
~~Nottingham McNair~~

User ImageNott scrunched his face at Charlotte before he turned back to look inside again. It was just empty. But not. There was a strange feeling that there was much more to the chest than what he was seeing. However, the troubled sound in Charlotte's voice worried him so he jumped down from the top to land lightly on the floor, throwing his hands up over his head as though he had just completed some great feat.

"And I'm still here."

Fenniwick looked especially relieved at that. Ushering them out of the room and locking it behind him, he led them back through the maze of cluttered antiques and to the sitting room once again. Nott wished that he could spend a whole day going through the piles of old objects and discovering their secrets. But their host had been especially agitated by something that happened in the room. Nott wasn't sure what but Fenniwick seemed worried. He wiped his brow repeatedly and was smiling a little too hard, like it was forced.

But the older man seemed to recover as they finished their tea and said their goodbyes. He wanted more time to spend with Charlotte but his watch dinged all too soon and he had to hurry back to the salon. His mother was bidding farewell to Mrs. Claremont and he said a quick goodbye to Charlotte.

The whole drive home he tried to ignore his mother's smirk and questioning glances. Charlotte was fun. And smart. And talented. Who wouldn't want to be friends with her. In his mind he began to list the reasons why he would need to go into town in the next couple of days so that he might be able to pop in on her again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm
User ImageCloaked Figure

During the night, a figure wearing a heavy black cloak slinked into the town of Hogsmeade. He made no attempt to contact anyone and avoided every storefront, slinking towards the Shrieking Shack. He disappeared into the darkness as he drew near the haunted house.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

A sharp wintry blast of early February air slapped across Alice's face, as she shut the door to her shop. The ice air reminded her that while she enjoy the snow covered roof tops of her humble new town, she enjoyed the warm of spring far more. Restraining her disappointment for the lack of seasonal change yet to come, she pulled her shoulder bag further upon her shoulder and set off down the frost covered streets of Hogsmeade.

Tradition dictated that she face the chilly wind if, not for the joy of smiles than for the mere principles of the day. Today was Valentines Day, and there was no better way to show how much she appreciated the warm welcome than to give out sugar treats. She had started it last mouth, trying in vain to hid her numerous chocolate purchases. However, Francine Cherry had seen through her. Informing her that the best way to go about this little venture was through stealth. Well it explained why she was out her now. Though she had forgone stealth in the matter of her costumers. Sending the confections off to all of them, the McNair especially.

Sighing, she pulled open a door and start her tradition.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Katy Dustfinger sighed heavily as she exited Zonko's Joke Shop in a rush, Hatter running in front of her. She walked slowly behind the husky, pulling out the book she grabbed as she left the store. After walking for a while, she sat down on a bench to relax the pain in her legs. Hatter looked back at her while running, and trotted back to her joyfully, resting his furry head on her knees. She smiled weakly and scratched him between the ears, making him let out a big yawn. Katy chuckled and opened her book, still massaging the husky on the head. Hiding her face behind the book, Katys' eyes wondered up and down the page. She let out a small, silent gasp as an important event bumped into her mind, creating a whole mess. 14th of February. Valentine's Day. It was the day she fell in love with a young Muggle boy of her age. He didn't know her, and she'll never get to see him again. He probably didn't even know she existed. Snuggling in her scarf, Katy wished her sister and anyone else who was in love to live a joyful life.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Katy Dustfinger sat back on the bench, breathless as Hatter ran forward and faster again, hoping she'll catch him. She stood up, sighed and whistled to Hatter again to get his attention. The dog waved his furry tail and followed Katy back to Zonko's Joke Shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

Zander walked calmly through Hogsmead, a soft smile playing on his lips. It had been a long time since he'd returned to the little village. After graduation he'd purchased a home in London and spent most of his time between there and his family home in Godric's Hollow. But latly he'd felt draw towards the only place that truly felt like another home to him.

Hogsmead didn't seem any different to him. The buildings seemed to stuck in time, and for a moment Zander almost expected his old friends to come rushing past him calling for a race. With a sigh he wandered towards a bench and set the slightly large luggage to the side. Rubbing his shoulder, Zander grinned. The town seemed so lively, and not one seemed to care about the strange in there midst. 'It's truly like nothings changed. I'm glad. I wonder if anyone I knew is still here? Maybe I'll look after a bit of rest.' Zander thought with a small chuckle.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Zeb raised an eyebrow at her and chuckled as they headed out into the street. As he closed the door and walked up next to her, his large right hand came up to rest at the small of her back as they walked. He wasn't used to being with someone that seemed to resist having him spoil them. It was different. But that was one of the things that he liked so much about Carynn.

"It means, that my vaultS," he emphasized the plural," at Gringotts are busting. For years I've had nothing to spend my money on. And now that I have such a lovely muse, I intend on spoiling you. Plus, you are going to be going to work and living up at the school soon. Work will consume your life, so I think it is only right that I make this period enjoyable and buy you pretty things to keep you distracted from all of your work. Plus, when you are up in some chilly old tower bedroom, you can see something that I bought you and think of me." he added with a wink.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image

Inari was walking fast from store to store, she had to get some more things for her classrooms as well as deciding to get stuck in the dress shop, Now she was eager to get back to the school and put together some new outfits, as she started to think about what shoes would match her new yellow dress best she bumped into someones shoulder and toppled. 'Oh great, just what I need to get my new things dirty' She though as she slowly got up a bit embarrassed. Bending over together he things, "I am so sorry, that was completely my fault." She straightened and turned around to see a man who had the look of being lost in thought as well. "Well now that I have tried to run you over, Let me introduce myself, I am Inari Evernight, Astronomy Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." She told the man. Looking him over he was quite attractive. Inari made a mental not to turn on the charm.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:38 am
User Image

Startled out of his thoughts by a thump against his shoulder, Zander jumped only a little. Turning to see boxes scattered across the ground he and a rather pretty blonde hurrying to pick them up he smiled a little. Bending over to help her collect them, Zander placed alot of them on the near by bench. After all it was hard to hold a pile of things and pick up more when you have only one arm. "It's quite alright. I really should learn not to zone out. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Evernight. I'm Zander Aslan, currently unemployed. I'm headed up to Hogwarts later to see if there are any openings." Zander replied with a small chuckle. At least she wasn't upset about the collision. "Are you alright? I didn't injure you or your things did I?" He asked as he placed another item on the growing pile.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:23 pm
Professor Carynn Marie Shields

User Image
~~~

“It's beauty that captures your attention....

~~~~~~~
User Image

Carynn blushed. "T..thank you, Zeb..," she stammered, her voice just barely audible.She never had anyone spoil her before, so this was an entirely new experience. At the same time her conscious wouldn't let her allow anyone to spoil her...not without a fight at least.

" I...won't be spending all my time in the castle...I can come down and visit." She told Zeb as she leaned into him.

~~~
...but personality which captures your heart."  

Feverw0lf

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Getting a good look and hearing the man speak, Inari felt some blush come out on her face. " Oh I'm sure it is fine and I am defiantly okay." She said with a smile. "I do hope I didn't ruin your day, especially if you are going to be a coworker". Have you looked around yet?" She asked putting the rest of her things on the bench.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

"Good I'm glad to know that." Zander said with a light sigh of relief. "Oh no, my day is far from ruined. If fact I think it just got better actually. As for looking around no not yet. I was just feeling rather nostalgic being here. It's been a long time since I came to Hogsmead." He answered happily. Granted he had only met one possible coworker, but so far he liked her. Inari seemed rather friendly and it didn't hurt that she was cute, blushing or not. "You seem to be rather busy. Can I offer you a hand?"

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Zeb chuckled at her halting speech. Clearly, he had frazzled her with his suggestion. As her body moved into him, he wrapped an arm around her. He was so much taller than her that the top of his shoulder was level with the top of her head. So with his arm around her, it felt like a eagle nestling a dove under its wing. She felt fragile and delicate.

He looked down at her as they walked. "Oh really?" Cocking a playful eyebrow at her. "So sure some handsome, suave professor won't sweep you off your feet and make me look like some dusty, old inn keeper by comparison?"

Though Zeb thought the idea of getting visits from her throughout the year was enticing enough to consider, he wasn't totally sure that he could be the man that she would like while she was away. Zeb had only once had a long term relationship and they were living together. To have something serious with the woman away for the majority of the time....Zeb didn't know if he had matured quite enough to be loyal.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff