• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:14 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
"Don't get near me....don't even look at me right now......." he whispered. "I.....don't want you to see...."
Xena: "Try me." She said as she walked closer. "I've seen worse during my childhood. Seeing a dead body isn't new to me."

"That's not what I'm talkin bout and ya know it! I don't wantcha lookin at me!! DON'T LOOK AT ME!!" He cried out. "Don't watch me!!" he growled as he started to pull chunks of flesh off the young man. The longer a dead body lay around, the sooner more zombies would show up. He started eating the body as quickly as he could, and for a moment he pushed Xena from his thoughts as he choked down large chunks. Soon it become mechanical and he felt the hunger that usually controlled him when in his darker moments subsiding. It took a little while, but not too long before nothing was left but bone and pieces of the body too hard to chew. He stood up and looked at his blood soaked chest, arms, hands, and legs. He grunted and turned away before heading for one of the restrooms the place still had. "Gonna....clean up." he murmured.
Xena: She sighs a bit as she watches. She uses her tail to cover her nose, the scent of blood bothering her. She would walk over to get a bag and starts to put in as much canned goods and bags of beef jerky as she can carry.

He would return a little bit later all cleaned up. "Ready?" he asked gruffly.
Xena: She nods slightly as her tail uncovers her nose. She would then start to head out of the store, carrying the bags.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
"Don't get near me....don't even look at me right now......." he whispered. "I.....don't want you to see...."
Xena: "Try me." She said as she walked closer. "I've seen worse during my childhood. Seeing a dead body isn't new to me."

"That's not what I'm talkin bout and ya know it! I don't wantcha lookin at me!! DON'T LOOK AT ME!!" He cried out. "Don't watch me!!" he growled as he started to pull chunks of flesh off the young man. The longer a dead body lay around, the sooner more zombies would show up. He started eating the body as quickly as he could, and for a moment he pushed Xena from his thoughts as he choked down large chunks. Soon it become mechanical and he felt the hunger that usually controlled him when in his darker moments subsiding. It took a little while, but not too long before nothing was left but bone and pieces of the body too hard to chew. He stood up and looked at his blood soaked chest, arms, hands, and legs. He grunted and turned away before heading for one of the restrooms the place still had. "Gonna....clean up." he murmured.
Xena: She sighs a bit as she watches. She uses her tail to cover her nose, the scent of blood bothering her. She would walk over to get a bag and starts to put in as much canned goods and bags of beef jerky as she can carry.

Xena: She nods slightly as her tail uncovers her nose. She would then start to head out of the store, carrying the bags.

He followed behind her quietly.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:35 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Once outside, she takes a moment to look around and sniff the air. "Where to now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Once outside, she takes a moment to look around and sniff the air. "Where to now?"

"Back ta tha graveyard." he muttered as he continued to walk. "Get back before we get caught."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Back ta tha graveyard." he muttered as he continued to walk. "Get back before we get caught."
Xena: "Fair enough." She said as she follows Raph.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He blinked suddenly and moved quickly to Xena's side where he grabbed her arm and started looking at her shoulder. "Goddammit I'm on a ******** roll taday." he growled. He looked at the bullet wound closely. "Aight...we need ta get some stuff ta clean that wit. While ya was in tha store did ya happen ta find a first aid kit or anythin?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:03 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He blinked suddenly and moved quickly to Xena's side where he grabbed her arm and started looking at her shoulder. "Goddammit I'm on a ******** roll taday." he growled. He looked at the bullet wound closely. "Aight...we need ta get some stuff ta clean that wit. While ya was in tha store did ya happen ta find a first aid kit or anythin?" he asked.
Xena: She looks at Raph for a moment when he grabbed her arm. She then nods a bit. "I did manage to grab a few first aid items. We'll take care of the wound once we get back."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She looks at Raph for a moment when he grabbed her arm. She then nods a bit. "I did manage to grab a few first aid items. We'll take care of the wound once we get back."

"Then we better hurry." he said as he walked holding her wrist as he did. "You bleedin like that's gonna be like blood in shark infested waters." he growled.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Then we better hurry." he said as he walked holding her wrist as he did. "You bleedin like that's gonna be like blood in shark infested waters." he growled.
Xena: "Unfortunately the military might spot us if I try to fly us back."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah. Don't worry. Just walk fast." he said as he did so himself.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She did so as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:34 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He kept a look out for anything or anyone who might be about to jump out at them. The walk back to the graveyard went well though and he continued to pull Xena back to the mausoleum. Once there he motioned for her to sit down.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:20 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He kept a look out for anything or anyone who might be about to jump out at them. They walk back to the graveyard went well though and he continued to pull Xena back to the mausoleum. Once there he motioned for her to sit down.
Xena: Once they got back into the mausoleum, she takes off the coat and sets it aside before taking a seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He kept a look out for anything or anyone who might be about to jump out at them. They walk back to the graveyard went well though and he continued to pull Xena back to the mausoleum. Once there he motioned for her to sit down.
Xena: Once they got back into the mausoleum, she takes off the coat and sets it aside before taking a seat.

He started going through the bag of stuff she'd collected. Finding the first aid stuff, he walked over and began to examine the wound.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He started going through the bag of stuff she'd collected. Finding the first aid stuff, he walked over and began to examine the wound.
Xena: She watches Raph before looking at her wound. "Guess I was lucky that I didn't end up waking up in the Ghost Zone, huh?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff