Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
S o . M a n y . Y e a r s . . . [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image
Corvin Chander Drake, Eighteen-Year-Old Guy
Wielding A Fierce Intelligence Matching His Prowess In A Fight

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

The moment Corvin opened his eyes, he knew he'd regret singing. There was a crowd, mostly girls, though there was a few guys trying to push through (about three out of four acting like the girls surrounding them). Gulping, he quickly packed his things and hesitated, said, "O-Oh, God... Hi..." Suddenly, the bell rung, and he made his escape to his next class.

---

By the end of the school day, the high school community was buzzing about the new guy. Music, which he ended up having with AJ, was awkward, while boxing was hard to concentrate in because one of the guys was gay, and the girls in the other half of the gym wouldn't stop staring and giggling. When the bell rung, he went to the boys' locker room and changed (going to a stall so he wouldn't be caught nude in front of the gay) into a dark gray shirt, dark blue jeans ripped at the knees, black fitness gloves, black and red Converse, plain black beanie (where he pushed his bangs back so he couldn't be recognized immediately), and his black leather jacket.

Putting the hood of his jacket on, he slipped out coolly, slinging his messenger bag over his shoulder. He went outside of school near the courtyard, and headed to get a job. After all, he really didn't have much of parents anymore... Especially if they only care for your baby brother now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:00 am
User Image
AJ had heard that Kyoya had beaten up the Perfect Pack. She would have, but then her Dad would of hit her with a chair again, over and over until the chair (or her back) broke. Then he would lecture her on how violence never works. Then, lastly, he would go out with his buddies, (mostly criminals) and go drinking, until he came home drunk. He always wasted the funds the government gave him that were suppose to go to my cancer pills. I had to get money by playing my guitar in the park, barely gaining any. Music was kind of akward, since I had it with Corvin. My last class was the worst. I had to tell the class about my cancer, and everyone kept giving me sympathetic looks. I really seriously needed no help, so it was worse than music class. At least it's over with now thought AJ. She ran to her house, hoping to get there before her dad came home, drunk. She opened the door and ran upstairs, heart pounding. She grabbed her guitar in her beat up guitar case and ran downstairs-right into her dad.

He smelled heavily of liqour and was really sweaty. "Trying to sneak away, eh?" he bellowed, grabbing her by the neck. He hit her head against the wall. "What are you going to do? Kill someone? Get knocked up? You are a feisty little jerk!" He slammed her into the wall again, then punched her in the face. Her dad was huge and well built, used to be the best boxer. When him and her mom got a divorce, he killed her mom. He pleaded insane, then got a sentence of seventeen years, and this was when she was a newborn. Now he was home, and worse than ever. "Don't you look that way at me! I know that you're on drugs!!!" He punched her again, then dropped her on the stairs. "Your a dirty little liar. You shouldn't be alive. I'm only keeping you because the government is paying me to take care of you and your "cancer''. He got a wild look in his eyes again, because he picked her up by the neck. She gasped for breath and he shouted, "I bet your faking the cancer!! YOU LITTLE RAT!!" He dropped her, and told her, "At least they pays me the money. Your doing FINE. You lying little *****.'' at this, he kicked her in the face, and left.

AJ sat there, gasping for breath. He must of been in a good mood. He hadn't broken any bones... she touched her left eye slowly, already knowing she had a black eye. She sighed and wiped the blood from her split lip. She got up, picked up the beaten up guitar case, and left.

On the way to the park, she kept her hood up. She ate her second to last pill, to stop the burn from the cancer, getting larger every day. Wiping the steady stream of blood from her lip, she sat on the rock. Instead of playing, she just lay her head on the guitar case. The blood started streaming from her lip again, making the rock a dark crimson red. She sighed, her left eye already closing from the shiner. I guess i'll be sleeping on the subway again... she thought quietly. Not noticing that the wind was causing her hood to slip a little.

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:00 am
User Image

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

Corvin sighed. Well, he got a job... Literally flipping burgers. It wasn't so bad, considering he wasn't a bad chef (survival classes and boy scouts taught him something, surprisingly). Still with his hood on, he went to the park and noticed AJ with her hood on, though it was slipping. He'd heard over a text about her cancer, and felt quite a bit of pity. 'Damn... How didn't nobody know? Must be even worse when she's got a bad dad of a parent.'

An idea popped in his mind. A terrible idea, but he sighed, muttering to himself, "Might as well make use of the money my dad gave me for losing that last poker game.... Ah, my dad's a sucker for my tactics..." He went to a prescription-only pharmacy nearby where he knew the guy personally because he distributes the pills for his brother, who suffers from neonatal infections (the reason why Corvin doesn't get attention at all anymore). He bought a thirty-day bottle of every-four-hours cancer pills.

He went out to the park again and, making sure his hood and beanie were still in place, went over to AJ and, offering her the pills, said, "Here." He noticed her face and, flinching ever so slightly, asked, "You sure you don't wanna go to the emergency room? I've seen injuries like that before, and they don't end too well if you don't get it taken care of..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:47 am
User Image "I would, but I don't have enough money for the hospital bill..." sighed AJ. She took the medicine, extremely grateful. She smiled a little, which hurt like heck, considering her split lip.

She sat up, and took a pill real fast. The pain that was starting to come faded away. "Anyway, he's done a lot worse." AJ actually seemed extremely happy at this thought, "He didn't break any bones, or throw me across the room or anything..."

AJ knew she would have to sleep on the subway again, since her dad was already drunk. She debated buying some ice, or just... "borrowing" some from a store...

No. I'm not going to be like my Dad. AJ thought silently. "Thank you..." said AJ, vowing to never call him anything but Corvin, no rude nicknames. She wondered if he knew how close she would be to dying if she didn't have that medicine.... just four hours without it and it would be over.

She debated getting a job, but no one would hire her without seeing her face. Then they would call police for child abuse. Then her dad would be gone. And the house. And the food. AJ sighed and muttered, "I can not wait until 18..."

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

Corvin smiled in a small way, "I could cover for you, if you want. We could just say you got robbed or something. You don't have to worry about the bill; I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind at all if I put it under their name..."

'As if they would care much anyway. They just care for Gabe's well-being... Except whenever I'm at the gambling table on Saturday night. Then, it's all about me.' he bitterly thought about his parents and his brother.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:27 am
User Image "really?" asked AJ, staring up at him. She nodded a little, but that made her head throb. "That would be really great..." she checked her cell phone, "Oh snap, I got to go home. Get a good seat on the subwa--- uhm, table. See ya'..." She got up and started to almost run toward the forest....  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:04 am
User Image AJ sat down on the subway, leaning her head on her broken guitar. She waited until Stop 56, where Elba got on. The kindly old woman was like a mother to AJ. AJ just leaned on the wall and strummed a few chords. She wasn't as good as Corvin, but she loved the lyrics.
"Yeah, lets run away....
from these lies....
back to yesterday-y
safe to-night
life is like a bomb
tick-tock
im trying to stay alive till tomorrow
letting it rock
live the moment
or the moment lives you..
."

she looked up from playing to see Elba walking down the isle. Elba's face lit up, and she hobbled over to AJ. Aj helped her sit down, and then gave her a hug. Elba gave AJ an ice pack, then some herbs from Elba's medical garden, then some medicine from the hospital she works at as a nurse. Elba ran her thick but soothing fingers through AJ's hair, whispering, "It'll be alright..." as AJ put on the medicine...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

Kyoya was at his job, which he had more than enough money to survive for the next month. His job was to stack shelves at a library, but he was incredibly coordinated with his hands, so he could do everything in five minutes. He finished, and went outside where the "crew" usually met. He showed a wristband to strangers in black coats, and entered the arena, which was a abandoned baseball field. He then started to fight the opposing "crew".  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 am
User Image The subway stopped by the baseball field, screeching to a halt. The doors opened and AJ waved to Elba, mouthing a thank you. Elba smiled and waved as the doors closed slowly.
AJ was feeling full of spunk. The medicine was some anti-depressant and some other basic stuff, when put together, made you feel cancer-less
She started walking, wearing a black trench coat Elba got her. The multiple pockets helped to hold all of her medications, plus a few knives and such (just in case). Plus, it was going to rain later.
There seemed to be an unusually large crowd by the field...
AJ decided to go and find out. She blended in pretty well, with her black trench coat and such.

She finally got to see what all the commotion was about. She pushed to the front of the crowd, her pink strands of hair poking out of the front of the hood. She then saw Kyoya...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:17 am
User Image

Kyoya then noticed AJ. "What are you doing-" Kyoya was then cut off by a punch into his face, sending him backward. "Okay! Now you're going to get it, goon!" Kyoya ran forward, putting his strength into a punch. He punched the goon right in the stomach, which resulted in coughing up blood. He punched him again, and broke a rib inside the goon. "That's what you get for hitting me. Ughh! Dislocated my jaw." He snapped his jaw back into its usual place. "Now then. What are you doing, AJ? This is what I do in my own time."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image "Well-" She started, when suddenly there was a strong push from behind her. "What the hell?" She asked, turning around with fury. The extra medicine was pumping liquid the fire of adrenaline through her veins. The guy was in a trench coat and seemed to be running the whole thing. "Eh. Go join your boyfriend. Learn a lesson..." he started, a gruff voice coming from the shadow created by a pinstripe hat and high trenchcoat collar. He looked at her, looking for fighting material. Suprisingly, he was confused. They were there, but not there. Oh well, she better figgure' it out...
the ringleader pushed her into the field, grumbling.
She stumbled in, looking a bit dazed. Her blue eyes turned even more icy, and she frowned...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 am
User Image

"I have to fight AJ... Okay then!" Kyoya ran over and punched her in the face. "Sorry. I have to do this."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:51 am
User Image

Corvin went home, a mansion property just outside the city, and wasn't even greeted by his parents, who were busily tending to his two-year-old brother, Gabriel, in the dining room, for they were still having dinner. Sighing, he crept up the marble staircase and walked the hallway to his bedroom, which was very dark-colored compared to the rest of the house, the walls black with gray, white, and red splatter about it; a room he decorated just for himself when he was only ten-years-old. He flopped his back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling, which was black with white pinpoints; an imaginary starry sky, as he contemplated about his friends' condition... He felt relieved, at least, that they gained their old house back for such a cheap price.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image AJ's eyes looked wide with suprised as a bit of blood came from her nose. She growled and then did a double roundhouse kick to his face... she muttered, "I'll just put on a show, then die mkay? When my pulse stops, just drag me out to a nearby tree. Dont drag too hard, that would hurt..." she then dodged a punch from Kyoya. The ringleader was watching them, dark eyeslike pebbles gleaming...  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:26 pm
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Just for an idea, you guys could go into hiding at the mansion. You could remember it being the place where Corvin would take his friends when they were little. ]]  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff