Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1950 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

"Ewww, not the bugs." Shun thought, as he ran right into the bugs. "Well, whatever. The huge amount of chakra venting out of me should keep them at bay for a second or two. Which gives me just enough time to..." He turned back around and went for Gesalt again. "Well since Shin disappeared, I guess I'll go back to Gesalt!" He sprinted toward him as fast as he could, then disappeared. "Konoha Senpuu!" He reappeared right below Gesalt and attempted to kick him in the chin, so that he would go flying into the air.

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

It all worked out as planned, As Shun tackled the bug replacement several of the poisonous Kikkaichu bugs entered inside his clothing before sinking in their highly poisonous fangs to the chuunin’s body. Shun might not be able to feel the bites because of the adrenaline rush caused by the gates but the Kikkaichu’s poison was on its way inside his body, travelling with the chuunin’s blood stream. Since the Hachimon gates increases its user’s blood flow, it is most likely that the poison will spread faster than usual making Shun’s body completely paralyzed. In addition, as the bugs remained inside his clothing, they consistently fed on the target's chakra.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

══════════════════════════

As Shun hit G, smoke appeared and surrounded the body; revealing two or three pretty big rocks while Gesalt hid behind a boulder, scared as hell of Shun's power. "He almost hit me! That would've hurt!" He screamed inside himself, panting, his breath hard, heartbeat loud.

205/210
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

Shun completely ignored the bug bites for the time being and slammed his foot into the rocks, accidentally breaking them. "Oops. Sorry, Gesalt! That might have killed you..." He said, laughing nervously. "...Anyways." He turned over to Shin. "What do those bugs have in them? I feel really weak and stuff." Suddenly, he fell onto his knees. "Well, I think this spar is over..."

User Image

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Shin Aburame

User Image

While he continued to hide, Shin notices Shun falling into his knees as the poison affected his body. Shin drew out a couple of his bugs out to extract their venom to be used as the base of the Antidote. Shin placed the extracted poison inside a glass tube and started to mix in his chakra to it, turning the purplish liquid to clear substance as the antidote was successfully brewed. The Aburame jumped out from his hiding spot, holding the antidote in his hand. He walked towards the chunin before handing the medicine to him. The bugs are imbued with a unique poison only known to the Aburame clan. Pardon me Shun-san, but if I hadn’t do those action im afraid that we won’t stand a chance against you… anyhow, here's the antidote, It is quite bitter, please try to ignore the taste of it. the Aburame said to his teammate keeping his usual dull tone of voice.

Techs: Antidote brewing Rank E
Chakra = 255 / 285

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G dismissed the chakra from around his blade and sheathed it, picking his body up and walking over to Shun, surprised that they had barely beaten him, a chuunin! "So, are you okay?"

205/210

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

Shun took the antidote and quickly drank it. "Blech! Bitter is right." He paused for a moment to try and get the taste out of his mouth. "Anyways, now that I...still don't know a lot about your fighting ability, you two are going to go do missions in the village. Come find me when you two are done." He got up, grunting in pain while doing so. "I'll go down to the village in a little bit. I have things to do here."

((Done = Once you have 2500 AC or more))

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G smirked and nodded. "Alright. I'm gonna do some missions then, I guess!" He turned around and waved at his teammates, walking down the mountain. He needed a little bit of money, and really needed some quick.

225/210

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:08 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
2450 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 5150 AC

Shun heard a muffled boom in the distance. "What the?" He tensed up and began to look around. After a few minutes, he calmed down. "Okay then. I guess that boom was really far away. Besides, the people at the border outpost should be able to take care of it." He said, looking toward the direction of the outpost. "Anyways...I need to get back to the village. I don't want to be branded as a rogue or anything." With that, he slowly made his way out of the mountain range.

[exit]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Shin Aburame

User Image

Hearing the chuunin’s words, Shin faced both of his teammates looking at them with a straight face as his body slowly turned into thousands of insects that flew away, towards the direction of the village

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro flew to the where shu and him would be for the entire day, the manta stumbling a bit in the air. Shiro needed a better way to control the wind to help him fly. his drawing splattering on the ground as he set up a camp and sat down, "So Shu do you want to teach first then we get to sparring." Shiro said simply stretching out and getting ready for what was going to happen. His Ukyo mizo spinning in his hand, when he completed stretching and sat down, awaiting instructions.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 400/400

AC: 1400, Ryo: 700  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui stumbled a bit and looked over at his friend. "Hmm I saw that you had a bit of trouble controlling your manta as we flew so I'll be teaching you a technique that can help with that and I'll also be teaching you an offensive lightning technique your choice on which one we start with." Shurui said stretching himself out as he thought about how to teach shiro the technique. He had never taught anyone anything before so this was new ground for him.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355
AC: 450
Ryo: 0

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro nodded and cracked his shoulder and knuckles, "alright I learn through demonstration, start with the handsigns then do the jutsu. I will go from there." He said watching intently on learning as he finished warming up. "Oh and after the demonstration I firmly suggest getting a good warm up in while I learn what you teach. Cause of your muscles are too tight... I will inflicted double or triple the damage from my taijutsu." He said refering to a few techniques from his mirror image taijutsu, a few he just learned.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

"I literally just got done being healed before coming here so give me a break," Shurui mumbled before he slowly flipped through the hand seals and grabbed a kunai before he threw it at a nearby tree. Before it could hit tree however it curved and his a tree behind it and too the left. As soon as it hit said tree it buried itself to the ring. The kunai had a light blue glow to before it faded quickly. "Tobidougu Sojuu no Jutsu" Shurui said as the wind chakra in his arm and palm faded away. "Now onto the next one," he said as he once again slipped through the seals slowly so shiro could memorize them. This time he charged the chakra to his hand. The air around his hand began to spark slightly before he aimed his palm at the tree directly in front of him. A small bolt of lightning shot from his hand and hit the tree leaving a small smoking scorch mark in it's wake. "Rakurai no Jutsu," he said with a smile."Those are the two techniques you'll be learning shiro, now I'll leave you to learning while I go stretch and limber up," Shurui commented as he stepped back away from shiro and over near the center of their camp.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355
AC: 450
Ryo: 0

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Ooshiro looked at the jutsu intently starting with the wind justu first. "Your break is loosening up... remember im teaching you combat and you will be fighting when injured or just healed. I'm teaching you a way my sensei taught me." Shiro said quickly doing the handsigns and throwing a kunai. his hand full of wind chakra caused it to turn around trees, showing that he learned Tobidougu Sojuu no Jutsu fast. It was an E rank so it didn't take much to learn as the kunai came full circle imbeding next to shiro. As he picked it up and did the jutsu again and again to be sure that he hand the jutsu down.
[1/1 E rank Tobidougu Sojuu no Jutsu LEARNED]

User Image

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers