Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Hidden Cloud Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Foolish." the child muttered before both him and his creation dashed forward, a fire lit within his heart now, although it did not burn quite as fiercely. As the two of them charged, a blade would emerge from their hands, lifted to shoulder length. However, Ichiro and his clone began to cross their paths, attempting to confuse the girl. The moment the two reached the kunoichi, the two of them threw horizontal slashes, one at her midsection, and the other and his neck. The attack was weak and slow paced; even she could dodge the attack with ease and counter most effectively. Why? The smile on Ichiro's lips would tell the story. He was ready... to leave.

OOC | Go ahead and end it. I have to get off now. sad Wish the fight would've lasted longer, but oh well. Maybe my future RPCs'll meet up with yours~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:20 pm
Kyoishi awaited the time, when he saw the smirk on Ichiro's lips he dashed out ready to strike, having gotten the sling off with Shi's teeth help. He stopped near them, hesitating, hopefully Dai would stun Ichiro, Kyo was hesitating because he had such respect for Senju, they were so strong and brave...like Sypher. "Dammit, I can't freeze like this!" He looked at Dai. He had to do the finishing move but it would be easier if she could stun Ichiro.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Chuunin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai took a step back and took her footing. Her eyes watched as Ichiro and his clone raced at her. She dodged every bit of his attack. Her eyes meet his as she caught the Senju's smile. It showed he was ready for his fate and welcomed it with open arms. Time had felt like it had slowed around the two of them. Dai reached up and grabbed her shoulder. Her eyes where something electric as abnormal Silver Lightning danced down her arm. Her lips had passed one finally word to the Senju. "...Farewell..." Her hand glowed bright as she brought her fingers in a cage like position. "...Chidori." Dai brought her hand in and struct the Senju in the area of his Chakra system. The force of her punch and the power behind the Chidori; stunned Ichiro and sent him into the tree behind him. He was alive but was close to death. His rib cage had broke under the weight behind the Sensor's counter attack. Severing several of his chakra channels and possible organs. Dai cracked her wrist and fingers as she stared at the Senju; he wasn't going far. "Kyo..." She called to her partner in the mission. "You're turn." Dai mumbled as she kept her eyes on the barely alive Senju.

:: || Technique(s) Used || ::
Chidori - Rank A

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 320 / 400 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 50 / 50 |
| AC: 5,000 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:34 pm
Kyo finally took a breath when Dai spoke to him, he hesitated but nodded, it took a minute but he unfroze his body to run at the almost dead Senju, jumpng up with his hand raised and landing on him, stabbing his hand right where the Senju's heart was, kyo was probably the bloodiest with how he killed because he tore the heart out and dropped it off to the side before climbing off, the blood had gotten all half way up his arm.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Chuunin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai watched unwrentching from the site of Kyo finishing the Senju off. She looked down at her hand which like Kyo's was covering in blood. But not hers. She looked at Kyo and smiled. She walked over to Kyo and gripped his shoulder softly. "Fuyu would be proud of you, Kyo. She raise a fine apprentice." Dai slipped her arms around Kyo and hugged him from behind. She whispered in her ear. "You'll be one hell of an ANBU, little brother. Maybe the greatest one out there." Dai pulled away and rested her hands on his shoulders and sighed. "Come on...Let's get this body to the morgue." Dai moved her hands in a quick fashion. "Shinigami no Mai..." She whispered and sheets of paper peeled from her back and pasted themselves to the corpse of the Senju. Creating and paper cocoon, which laid the body straight and floated close to Dai. The Sensor looked at Kyo and smiled. "Let's get out of here." She told him with soft words.
[exit to dojo]
[Senju body - exit to morgue]

:: || Technique(s) Used || ::
Shinigami no Mai - Rank A

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 240 / 400 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 50 / 50 |
| AC: 5,000 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:04 pm
[[exit to dojo

a clone to the exams]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
The electrical thrust alongside the stabbing of his heart... These attacks would end the Senju quite quickly as he'd welcome his death, orbs of brown seeming to have a sort of shine to them. With the glint, would come the feeling that he was actually happy he was dying; this feeling would most likely converge on both shinobi as Ichiro slowly began to fade away into nothingness. In his life, he left no legacy, or story of himself. But what he did have, was a life he lived most honorably, in his own eyes. As the child finally took his final breath, he smiled once more, chakra diminishing with every second. He was finally gone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:53 am
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri running through lighting country. He had to get to Suna as quickly as possible. But then a thought suddenly struck him. What if this person had left to the festival? Could there be a possibility that they were no longer in suna. Well He couldn't very well disregard his idea since it could possibly be true. He then headed to the world crossroads making a clone to head to Ikebana

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:14 pm
Mountains stuck out prominently against the sky all around Bast. She, her two golems on hand, and the living casket that contained Demetri all headed for Kumogakure. Whatever this job was, it was most certainly not a simple construction case.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:48 pm
Kyo and Shi ran fast on the road, they only got lost once then found out it was ina NEW direction! He'd only been to Suna so this would be a whole new country...
[/exit]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:31 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu Sensor | OININ Apprentice |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stood staring at the roads. "Konoha?" She said to herself as she stared at the road. "No. Suna?" She turned at looked at the road that lead there. "Dud." Dai turned her head to the road that headed to Yuki. Faint traces of the girl's and Haki's chakra but were masked over by Kein's. "Ding-Ding. and the Village hidden in the snow is the lucky winner."Dai sighed and sat her pack down; taking out her trench coat that touched the ground. She stood and took up her bag again. Thinking of what lie she was going to tell Kein of why she went after them. Dai soon began running not wanting to waist anymore time.
{{Exit to Yuki}}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |

{{ OoC:: }}

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:30 am
Apollo kept on moving, heading towards Mist.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:50 am
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

Inka was still a day's travel from Kumo's gates and it was getting dark. Inka didn't trust traveling at night, so he camped in a small alcove just down the bank from the main road he was following. He didn't put trust in a fire, instead opting in just tucking himself into his sleeping bag, fully-clothed with the spare blanket rigged up as a barrier against the wind over the alcove.

Maybe it was the wind, his new surroundings, the fact that he was alone, recent events in Kiri, or a combination of, but Inka had trouble sleeping. The only thing that stopped him from tossing and turning was the threat of cold air seeping into his sleeping bag and the risk of accidentally pulling down the blanket blocking most of the wind. Whatever it was, Inka was thankful for not falling into a deep sleep. Instinct kicked in as he heard something like leather scrape across the bare rock in front of his tarp. One hand wrapping around the kunai under his make-shift pillow, Inka stabbed out, hitting flesh and bone, eliciting a pained scream. Leaping out from his bed, Inka stopped short as he was confronted by a small band of armed thugs. They wore no headband.

The injured man went to punch him, but Inka ducked and went to stab him in the gut. As blood was spilt for a second time, the thugs closed in, going to grab him and overpower him. Inka only had a split-second to dash-forward, getting the bare minimum of momentum needed to slid down and under one of the thugs. They've obviously had some form of shinobi training, and Inka knew he needed to get the upper-hand away from them - quickly. So he was running on instinct. They were close together, and close to him.

So Inka pulled out the only Jutsu he knew would be completely effective. Hands coming together Inka quickly summoned together his chakra - only to scream and fall down onto his knees as pain and pressure forced him down. It erupted from his right shoulder blade, a small knife dug in deep, stuck in bone. But he'd already summoned the technique. The disruption weakened the technique, erupting violently with a flash of razor-like fire, and not all with the same radius as it should, even bouncing back on to Inka, burning his revealed skin and scraping it raw enough to cause some minor bleeding. But the thugs took the worse, all being blown down, two no-longer moving, and the rest crawling up onto their feet to hobble away.

Inka gritted his teeth, breathing heavily through his nose. He stayed where he was, trying to calm down and think of what he was supposed to do now. His shoulder - does he sling it up? With what? Leave it down? He couldn't remember...

It wasn't long until he was surrounded by people once more. Red eyes looked up, spotting Kumo headbands. Inka bowed his head.

"Inka Hizara. Chuunin of Kirigakure." He spoke. "I was sent by my Lord Mizukage. To deliver a message to an individual by the name of Kinpaku. My pass is in my bag." When he was verified, one of the ninja came to his side and helped him by healing the minor wounds he had while he recounted what had caused them. The dagger had cracked into bone, but the blade came out whole. With flesh resealed, he was told he'd have to wait for the bone to heal of its own accord. His arm would have to be in a sling. With the aid of the Kumo ninja, Inka was guided to the village proper.

[exit]

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:08 pm
Kyo halted Shi at the border of clouds, sniffing around for a direction of the scent, every direction was different, one was lilly smell; the mist...a dusty smell; the sand, a bland smell for what was left of yuki. But he could smell the scent getting stronger in the direction of konoha, a place he hadn't been to in a while since he left with his family to kumo. He pointed in the direction of the scent and Shi set off, knowing the other two were right behind.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:18 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai knelt and stared at the several swirling chakras. They are a lot thinner from here. Her eyes moved up to the direction of Konoha. Frowning that they were definitely going there now. But she was requested for this mission. She stood and sighed.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |

{{ OoC:: }}  
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash