Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Boarding School (Co-ed) -Waiting for people to join- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jbiszombieboi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:58 am
laughing under his breath at Sodas victory chant and dance. We finlay reach Tru's dorm. "So uh...what shall we do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:21 pm
Tru gets a smirk on her face as she locks her door. "Keep it down, no one is around but the dorm head master likes to peep around." she told them. Her eyes narrowed at Soda's chant and dance. "Soda!" she snapped. She glared at Soda and pointed to a chair for JB to sit in.  

Meca Maruyama

Sticky.Note.Goodness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:03 pm
Soda realized she had been caught (once again) making an idiot out of herself and blushed deeply. But couldn't wipe the big stupid grin off her face. "Hey, don't worry! The teachers are all in class! No one's going to catch us! And even if they catch us, you have a window!" Soda opens the window and looks down "... Three stories up..." sweatdrop Soda remembered her fear of heights. "H-Hey! You have a drain pipe! We could shimmy down the drain pipe!" Soda studdered weakly and diverted all her attention to inspecting the drain pipe. Soda was just babbling now. "If we go down one at a time..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:03 pm
Jordiee entered the boarding school, ready for trouble. As she wandered through the halls, she could hear someone chanting something weird. Deciding to follow the sound, she found the end - inside a closed dorm door. She knocked on it, quickly thinking of a reason to join the skippers, she knew there were classes in session, and said loudly,
"Hey, excuse me, I think I'm lost."  

iDeeev

jbiszombieboi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:35 pm
"I saw the smerk...but what ah what do you mean by that. And Soda get away from the window we wont have to use it and your letting in a draft."

Soda closes the the window and sits on the bed and Tru follows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:07 pm
Soda heard a knock at the door and ran to open it. "Oh, hello there!" Soda announced to the strange girl standing at the door. The girl began to talk but Soda dragged her inside before she could say anything. "Sorry about that but if we get caught, the only escape is a long drainpipe climb out the nearest window so... We would perfer not to get caught."  

Sticky.Note.Goodness

iDeeev

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:07 pm
Jordiee, surprised at being pulled into a room like that, looked around to see a few others there.
"So, you're skipping classes? What's your other method of escape when someone comes? Because from the outside, that drainpipe don't look too sturdy." she folded her arms and smirked at the girl.
"Th'name's Jordiee. If you don't ask about it, you won't hear the weirdest story in the history of the world." Jordiee had an attitude, and that's why she had come to the school. Expelled from the other one.
She decided to sit wit the others. There were two girls and a boy, and she could tell that the boy was new as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:34 pm
"HI Jordiee. I'm JB" *puts hand out while sporting an ear to ear grine*

After Jordiee shakes JB's hand he sits down and Jordiee finds a seat. "I have a good idea, I hope, Why don't we play a game."  

jbiszombieboi

Sticky.Note.Goodness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:16 pm
Soda had a thoughtful look on her face. "Well, another means of escape could be to mercilessly stab the unlucky sucker who finds us to death and make it look like Colonel Mustard did it with the pipewrench in the ball room." Soda suggested, sarcasticly, "But I didn't want to go to such extremes. And besides that, I suck at that boardgame, Clue. I always get so confused." Soda confessed. "My name is Soda, by the way." She said to Jordiee and stuck out a hand as if to shake hands but she quickly pulled it away. Man, was her attention span short today. "Sorry Tru, I should have let you answer the door. I forgot this isn't my dorm... Come to think of it, I don't even know where my dorm is yet." Soda pulled out her enrollment information. This was a bundle of papers that every student recieved with basic information about their class scheduals, student numbers, dorm numbers and information regarding previous schools attended, grades etcetra, etcetra. Soda read the paper under her breath "Class schedual, semester one: English... Math... Biology... Dramatic Arts... Blah, blah, blah... Student number: 06587360... Dorm number..." Soda looked up with a paniced look on her face, "I have no dorm!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:50 pm
Tru crossed her arms, her temper flaring inside. "Hello Jordiee my name is Tru you can call me Suna if you'd like." she said with her eyes closed. She took the paper out of Soda's hands and scrunched it up as she hit her upside the head with it. "Shut up! We'll settle that later." she growled. "Don't mind Soda, she has a short attention span." she said with a wink to Jordiee. She stood up and looked at the drain pipe outside her window, she looked to see if anyone was coming and saw that they were safe for the time being.  

Meca Maruyama

iDeeev

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:34 pm
Jordiee laughed maniacly.
"Yeah...I'm like that as well. I can snap my attention if I like. Nice to meet you all." she sat next to JB and yawned.
"So...what does JB stand for. Are you all new here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:43 pm
"I'm not new here. This is my third year." Soda crawled around on the floor to collect her crumpled papers that were skattered all over the dorm floor. "I need those, by the way! That's proof that the secretaries hate me! I plan to make their lives especially miserable this year!" Soda got a grin on her face at the thought of the secretaries finding snails stuck to the bottoms of their coffee cups... Having to deal with 935 seperate pizza deliveries all sent one at a time about five minutes a part throughout the day from different restaraunts... Oopsies! Was that sugar in the gas tank?... And all those endless late night wrong numbers... Soda was going to have fun this year. She was giggling uncontrollably now.  

Sticky.Note.Goodness

jbiszombieboi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:08 am
"I really dont know no one has never told me so i gess not. Yeah it is my first year what about you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:21 pm
Erika is the greatest person everer

Name: Boa
Nicknames: boaie
Sexual Orientation: bi
Personality: sweet shy and quiet
Background: a japanese popstar who has moved to america for a break in her career
Appearance: in sig  

Psychotic Nerve

iDeeev

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:32 pm
"Cool. So, your name is only two letters? And yeh, I'm first year." thinking it over, she said in a momentary lapse,
"Oh yeah, and everyone, call me Trip. If you don't ask, you won't hear a three-hour-long story about our class trip to Liverpool." she advised.
"And I know a lot worse things to do to the secretaries. Trust me, I know every bad thing in the book."  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games