Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Which god/goddess to you follow worship? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:22 pm
Deandriea
Nuri
Deandriea
Innocent Alice
I find myself mostly drawn to the Greek and Roman pantheons, though the occasional outsider likes to pop in every once in a while (Freya, Shiva, Brigit, and Ameterasu have all dropped by). I work mostly with Athena, Apollo, Artemis, and Persephone(dang why couldn't her name start with an A? biggrin ), but I am am always studying up on others.
kore is persephone's other name ^^ which aspect of her do you follow, queen of the dead or maiden of spring?

You do realize, its entirely possible to follow both.
yes, but if shes a patron you would follow one over the other

side note, whered get your sig from.

...Why would you have to follow Kore over Persephone? They are the same Goddess. Together, they create the complex picture that is this Goddess.

Which sig? Its on random.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:03 am
Nuri
Deandriea
Nuri
Deandriea
Innocent Alice
I find myself mostly drawn to the Greek and Roman pantheons, though the occasional outsider likes to pop in every once in a while (Freya, Shiva, Brigit, and Ameterasu have all dropped by). I work mostly with Athena, Apollo, Artemis, and Persephone(dang why couldn't her name start with an A? biggrin ), but I am am always studying up on others.
kore is persephone's other name ^^ which aspect of her do you follow, queen of the dead or maiden of spring?

You do realize, its entirely possible to follow both.
yes, but if shes a patron you would follow one over the other

side note, whered get your sig from.

...Why would you have to follow Kore over Persephone? They are the same Goddess. Together, they create the complex picture that is this Goddess.

Which sig? Its on random.
Inever said which one over the other,but which part you would value her as. As much as in principal you shoul dfollow both, the mind will pick one over the other, even if its only slightly.

sig: User Image  

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Keistera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:52 am
I don't follow a particular pantheon yet, though I feel an attraction to the Egyptian Pantheon. However, I'd like to learn more about the Gods of my Germanic ancestors. I'm 3rd or 4th generation German, and since I've been working so hard to actually find that out (I'm adopted, and thus, have been trying to figure out my cultural heritage)... it only makes sense to look into Them.

I have a lot of research to do. Meditation. Seeking.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:33 pm
I have an interest in goddesses of all pantheons but especially those who are prehistoric, pre-Christian, and pre-Hellenic. I have a particular affinity for Earth-type goddesses, Inanna, and to a lesser extent a few others.  

LilyPadma

XxXMisatoXxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:06 am
.....i follow spirits ....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:11 pm
I worship Brigid

some call her brid, brigit, bride

but to me she represents everything in a female sense.  

madame arsonic

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:22 am
I haven't settled on a signle pantheon. In truth, my views are complicated. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:59 pm
Kayle_Leoven
The Triple Goddess and Horned God (Wiccan).

Amber Ocean

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:17 pm
madame arsonic
I worship Brigid

Where did you get that information? From what I know, you're talking s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:22 am
I worship differnet Gods. As I said in my intro I am leaning more twords the Greek Gods, However I feel that any god you wnat to talk to will listen if you have a strong desire for them to hear you.

Lately I have been getting over illness much more quickly then ever before. Only a small portion of that is actually due to my adding vitamins into my diet. When I get Ill I tend to pray to Hermes to help send a swift recovery my way.

He is a God I do not know that much about but am looking forward to learning about. I have a feeling that my patrons are Pan, Poesidon, Gaia, and Selene. However other Gods could be trying to show them selves to me at any time so I am always open to learning more and more about other Gods and Goddesses.  

Charity.Solei

Djarfskald

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:07 pm
Hrm. I pay homage to the Triple Goddess and the Horned God, but I have dedicated myself to the Hawai'ian Goddess Pele. I acknowledge a lot of deities, though, so I'm just a mixture of theings. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:37 am
Reagun Ban
madame arsonic
I worship Brigid

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/amethystbt/goddessbrigid.html

one......don't be rude, learn to be be open minded
two....I am allowed to worship any deity I want  

madame arsonic

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:49 am
madame arsonic
Reagun Ban
madame arsonic
I worship Brigid

Reagun is an acidic a**. That being said, he's usually right when it comes to anything Celtic. Its where he lives, and what he has learned since he started school. He knows more than you, almost assurdly. He knows more than me, damnit.

Perhaps you aren't being open-minded in accepting that some of your information is wrong. I expect Reagun to tear apart that webpage within a day or two.

Yes, you are allowed to worship any God or Goddess you want, but wouldn't you want to know truths about them, rather than bullshit, and then rely on your UPGs?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:11 am
Nuri
madame arsonic
Reagun Ban
madame arsonic
I worship Brigid

Reagun is an acidic a**. That being said, he's usually right when it comes to anything Celtic. Its where he lives, and what he has learned since he started school. He knows more than you, almost assurdly. He knows more than me, damnit.

Perhaps you aren't being open-minded in accepting that some of your information is wrong. I expect Reagun to tear apart that webpage within a day or two.

Yes, you are allowed to worship any God or Goddess you want, but wouldn't you want to know truths about them, rather than bullshit, and then rely on your UPGs?

yes i would love to know more about her. not a problem. And I really don't rely on websites.

But Isn't this guild here to help people that are learning. Yes I understand that I might be wrong. But being rude to people who are trying to learn isn't helping. Nuri is definitly right.  

madame arsonic

Keistera

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:23 am
Well... I don't know about everyone else, but i kinda came here expecting some level of snark -- and people to put me in my place when I come forward with false info (not that I would on purpose, mind you).  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff