Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Tech Support Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drsquirrel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:59 pm
useless gameguard.....it stop working bout 5days ago  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:50 pm
Maple seems to hate me with new patches sweatdrop I'm having the same problem I did when I was off the game for a while and tried to play it again several months ago. I just doesn't seem to want to download the patch for Thanksgiving. It goes through the game guard thing, then I get the patch download window which says its working, but no patch info ever comes up and it never does anything. I havn't really seen anybody else to have that problem. The game used to work just find on my computer, but after Ludi it hasn't been quite right. Before even though I downloaded and installed it fresh, it still wouldn't work, but a month later after another patch when I installed fresh for some reason it was ok.

Since mapleglobal seems to be down, I can't check for a manual patch. xp

I'm going to try tinkering with it again tonight when I get home...
Grr and I was going to go change my eyes and hairstyle. I want my time back for Cash Shop items! twisted  

Imaginary Fox
Vice Captain

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Imaginary Fox
Vice Captain

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:51 am
Well, the site finally came back up, so I was able to get the manual patch to work (yay!). I hope they get the site fixed soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:30 am
cant get to the maple story website help  

the_quangsta

Leillie

1,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:59 pm
Hey everyone... smile

I have a really annoying error thing, and I've asked this other person. He didn't know what was causing it because I guess the error's too broad. And suggested that I reinstall windows as a last resort. I've heard it takes a long time to do that, so I hope one of you knows an easier way.

The problem is that I get this error message tons of times, like about 1 per 5 minutes. "-some random string of letters-.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvenience" (something along the lines of that evil ) It drags me out of maplestory while I'm trying to train or pq and sometimes I even dc when I click on maplestory again. Getting disconnected is probably for the best though, because in pqs I hold everyone behind or when I train, I could die.

No one I know has had this problem before, and I don't know why I have it, because my comp is okay. There's nothing wrong with my comp, just maplestory.

I've also tried reinstalling(which I did many times) and rebooting. It never works, except in really rare times, everything is fine. I get to pq! Yess! xd But it's really rare.

So now, I'm deprived of maplestory and I wanna play so badly. Any help is appreciated! heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:29 am
Something isn't installed right most likely.  

Mebby

Tempest_Turning

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:12 pm
I can't start up MS. I see the Nexon, Wizet screen, but after that it stays white.

Then two pop-ups come:

User Image

Should I reinstall? It says install failed, but I've already had a working MS on my computer for quite a while...=_=

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:46 pm
Taken from a post on sw.net

Quote:
I have found the solution to the problem. http://forums.techguy.org/games/5169...e-story-4.html

"open you maple folder
highlight the files only
right click on the files
select properties
uncheck READ ONLY
click apply then ok
run and login...
I have read before that some people have to do this every time the restart their PC. "

Feety
Crew

Kimbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:42 pm
You press the SCROLL LOCK button to take a screen shot right? D;;
Well.... its not working.. crying
crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

Um...not scroll lock...you press print screen...it's the key to the left of scroll lock. >>

User Image

Be bold/ be bold/ but not too bold.
Or else your life's blood/ will run cold.

Tempest_Turning

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:07 pm
    I need help TToTT

my patcher gets an error and doesnt do anything. I've removed MS from my computer and redownloaded and I dont know why but I still get the patcher.. I thought that when you download the game the patch isnt necessary because they update the exe. file on the download page.

This problem is pissing me off I had a appointment with someone to sell them an item. And now I had to cancel to a later date (if this persists I'll loose the buyer) gonk I want to play but I dont think MapleStory wants me to play crying

________________________________________________________________________________

nevermind. I got it to work after I beat it reasoned with it

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:06 pm
Unable to connect to the game server...

I would pretty much equate it to lagging, but it's happened every 5 min, so don't think it's that. I restarted the computer. I reinstalled the game...I made Maplestory an Exception in Windows Firewall...so I don't see why MS would keep disconnecting. I have around 70% free space too, so I shouldn't be lagging either. xP

I'm able to log in and everything, but then the monsters freeze and I can't use my attacks. All I can do is move around, jump, and talk in guild/buddy/party chat. After a while, the entire thing freezes and it blacks out to the login screen that says Unable to connect, please try again later blahblah.

Tempest_Turning

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:14 am
I took a screen shot and cropped the image to show a visual aid of my problem:

User Image
That's what happens when I try to load MS. Anyone know what's wrong with it?

EDIT: I've tried installing the game. (about 5 times)
I've tried removing all MS contents, THEN reinstalling the game.
I've tried rebooting my system.

Those haven't worked.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:04 am
Alright, Try this.

Go to wherever maplestory is installed. Then delete the gamegaurd folder.

Try running maplestory. If it doesn't automatically download gamegaurd and stuff then download this:

http://rapidshare.com/files/24961628/Gameguard.zip

its the gamguard folder. then extract that into wherever maple is installed.  

Feety
Crew

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:50 pm
It's fixed now. =P  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]