25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Waitress: "Comin up, Sweetie." she said before going into the kitchen to get Xena's order.
Xena: "Thanks." She said as she watches the waitress for a moment.

Waitress: She soon returned with Xena's hamburger and slid it over to her on a plate.

@Michelle: "Ya need ta be more careful." he said shaking his head again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:34 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Waitress: "Comin up, Sweetie." she said before going into the kitchen to get Xena's order.

Waitress: She soon returned with Xena's hamburger and slid it over to her on a plate.

Xena: She takes a moment to sniff the burger, as if making sure the meat wasn't tainted or anything of the sort.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:35 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Normally I'm better than that. But now you know why I stayed in fox form until Xena left."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She takes a moment to sniff the burger, as if making sure the meat wasn't tainted or anything of the sort.

The burger wouldn't smell abnormal, but it would be rather dry and slightly tasteless.

@Michelle: "Yeah. Guess we can still wait for her here though." he murmured.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

The burger wouldn't smell abnormal, but it would be rather dry and slightly tasteless.

Xena: Not picking up a scent of the burger being abnormal, she starts to eat it. She then glances over to the waitress. "If you don't mind me asking. With the town being as empty as it is, how do you manage to keep alot of meat in a place like this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Not picking up a scent of the burger being abnormal, she starts to eat it. She then glances over to the waitress. "If you don't mind me asking. With the town being as empty as it is, how do you manage to keep alot of meat in a place like this?"

Waitress: "Got farmers in the next town over." she said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Oh." She said. "Just out of curiosity, I heard that there's some sort of illness going on around here. How did that all start?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She nodded as she made sure her own kitsune features wouldn't be in sight  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Oh." She said. "Just out of curiosity, I heard that there's some sort of illness going on around here. How did that all start?"

Waitress: "Well I ain't no doctor, Sweetie. All I can say is that people catch a bug and it spreads fast in a small town like this." she said with a shrug.

@Machelle: He sighed and leaned against the statue again. "That girl takes too long ta eat."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Waitress: "Well I ain't no doctor, Sweetie. All I can say is that people catch a bug and it spreads fast in a small town like this." she said with a shrug.

@Machelle: He sighed and leaned against the statue again. "That girl takes too long ta eat."
Xena: She nods a bit then once she was finished, she gets up from her seat. "Thanks for the food." She said before paying for the meal.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She nods a bit then once she was finished, she gets up from her seat. "Thanks for the food." She said before paying for the meal.

Waitress: "Welcome, Sweetie. Come back again." she said with a wave.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She waves back as she leaves the cafe, making her way back to where Raph and Michelle are.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Might not be her fault. Could be the service."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She waves back as she leaves the cafe, making her way back to where Raph and Michelle are.

"Bout time." he grumbled. He then looked at Michelle. "True." he grumbled.

As Raph spoke to Michelle, Xena would start to get a dull pain in her stomach, though it was growing quickly into a full on cramp pain.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:03 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Bout time." he grumbled. He then looked at Michelle. "True." he grumbled.

As Raph spoke to Michelle, Xena would start to get a dull pain in her stomach, though it was growing quickly into a full on cramp pain.
Xena: "Sorry. I was trying to see if I can get more information about this illness going around town." She said before starting to feel the dull pain in her stomach. At first she was going to just shrug it off, but then winces as the pain grew into a full on cramp pain.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff