Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Backstory: To Be Named Later. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: Will do, Mrs. Phantom. his message had a slight chuckle to it.

@Xena: Mikey: "Hm?" he asked.
She chuckles a bit. "You know, maybe one of these days, you should take Xena with you."

@ Mikey: Xena: "So what's on the agenda?" She asked.

Danni: We'll talk about it later.

@Xena: Mikey: "Dunno. Whatcha wanna do?" he asked.
"Fair enough." She said before getting up from her seat and starts to make her way towards the basement.

@ Mikey: Xena: "Not sure really. I was practicing my guitar and singing before I tagged along with Daddy."

Mikey: "How's that going for ya?" he asked Xena before looking at Serena and nodding. "That's true. I'm just making sure Haruka doesn't decide to use my head for a punching bag for not proposing to her little Lady yet." he said with a chuckle.
Xena: "Going well so far, though I'm not sure when Kaiya is planning another gathering." She said.

Mikey: "Ah." he nods. "Hope you guys make it big." he said with a grin and a nod.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:23 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She chuckles a bit. "You know, maybe one of these days, you should take Xena with you."

"Fair enough." She said before getting up from her seat and starts to make her way towards the basement.

@ Mikey: Xena: "Not sure really. I was practicing my guitar and singing before I tagged along with Daddy."

Mikey: "How's that going for ya?" he asked Xena before looking at Serena and nodding. "That's true. I'm just making sure Haruka doesn't decide to use my head for a punching bag for not proposing to her little Lady yet." he said with a chuckle.

"I don't think you have too much to worry about as far as Haruka. Lita's actually able to keep her in check." She giggled  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:26 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I don't think you have too much to worry about as far as Haruka. Lita's actually able to keep her in check." She giggled

Mikey: "That's good." he said smiling. He was terrified of pissing any of Hotaru's family off and was very careful about what he said and did around them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Going well so far, though I'm not sure when Kaiya is planning another gathering." She said.

Mikey: "Ah." he nods. "Hope you guys make it big." he said with a grin and a nod.
Xena: "I hope so, though with Kaiya being the princess of the Fou Empire and Ari being the Spirit Detective, things are pretty busy."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:32 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: "That's good." he said smiling. He was terrified of pissing any of Hotaru's family off and was very careful about what he said and did around them.

She nodded. "Plus you didn't really think I'd let the outers hurt you, did you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I hope so, though with Kaiya being the princess of the Fou Empire and Ari being the Spirit Detective, things are pretty busy."

Mikey: "Sounds like it." he said nodding.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She nods as well then looks at Serena. "I doubt anyone wants to hurt Mikey. He's too funny to get angry with."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She nods as well then looks at Serena. "I doubt anyone wants to hurt Mikey. He's too funny to get angry with."

She giggled. "True but the outers are very protective of Hotaru, having raised her since her father's death. But then again, even if Lita and I couldn't keep them in check, Hotaru definitely could. She's not called the soldier of silence for nothing." She winked. "Glad to know Ari and Kaiya are both okay. Been a while since I've heard from either of them."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:45 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She nodded. "Plus you didn't really think I'd let the outers hurt you, did you?"

Mikey: "Nah. I know you got my back, Moon Chick." he said with a chuckle and a wink. He then looked at Xena and smiled. "Think so, huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:51 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She giggled. "True but the outers are very protective of Hotaru, having raised her since her father's death. But then again, even if Lita and I couldn't keep them in check, Hotaru definitely could. She's not called the soldier of silence for nothing." She winked. "Glad to know Ari and Kaiya are both okay. Been a while since I've heard from either of them."
Xena: "Yeah. I haven't heard much from Aiko or Tatsu though." She said then hears Mikey. "Yeah. Even in troubled times, you still have some way to break the ice."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:59 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: "Nah. I know you got my back, Moon Chick." he said with a chuckle and a wink. He then looked at Xena and smiled. "Think so, huh?"

"At least you're not calling me Moon Brat like Raph would." She heard Xena. "I'm sure they're both fine."

Hotaru soon appeared looking sheepishly at Mikey  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Yeah. I haven't heard much from Aiko or Tatsu though." She said then hears Mikey. "Yeah. Even in troubled times, you still have some way to break the ice."

Mikey: "I try." he said with a wink.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"At least you're not calling me Moon Brat like Raph would." She heard Xena. "I'm sure they're both fine."

Xena: "I'm sure they are. I'm not really too worried." She said then hears Mikey. "Even if you get extra mouths?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down in the basement, she goes over to knock on the door to Donnie's lab. "Donnie? You there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:09 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: "Hey, Firefly." he said when he saw Hotaru. He stood and stepped over to give her a hug and kiss. "What's wrong?" he asked seeing the look on her face.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: "Hey, Firefly." he said when he saw Hotaru. He stood and stepped over to give her a hug and kiss. "What's wrong?" he asked seeing the look on her face.

Hotaru: After getting hugged and kissed by Mikey, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I....I'm pregnant Mikey..."

@Xena: Serena nodded, her ears twitching as she heard Hotaru's admission  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces