Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Dizzy's weight loss journal (feel free to comment) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:56 pm
So I didnt make it to my goal, but I did make it to 1lb lighter. thats something. but I am not giving up hope. I want to be at least 10 lbs lighter by my 25th if I cant lose 25lbs.

Being that it is New years eve, I was bad tonight, I had boneless wings and stuffed crust pizza. I couldnt eat as much as I normally do, but I am walking to work tomorrow so that is about a mile and a half of walking so I should be ok. Plus I drank about 3 16oz glasses of water and am about to down another soon before consuming bawls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:08 pm
I didnt gain too much but my weight is fluctuating, I am hoping I can start swimming soon. I need to get in shape if I am to scuba dive this spring.  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:35 pm
And the weight I put on eating Pizza has been taken off. Hooray!

Now I gotta go watch the meteor shower tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:51 pm
So I have been maintaining my weight lately. 225 is where I am and I have been having tons of veggies, apples, oatmeal with raisins, and this week I have blood oranges for extra C. I had some eggs this week early on, I had some ham with my eggs benedict and homeade hollandaise sauce. I feel a lot lighter too and much better. I have been eating meatless burgers and if I have any left over funds next week I am getting some more light firm organic store brand tofu. I still cant fully cook it but what I like is that it still tastes good to me just heated up. Soy butter I like but it dries out my mouth, which can be good, that makes me need to drink about 16oz of water per 1 sandwich of Soybutter and jelly. I dont actually have any right now, but years ago on Pokemon I learned if you have no meat available, fruit sandwiches can be a good substitute.
My 25th is in 21 days. I might not be able to lose another 20lbs but what I can do is try and lose 5lbs. I also now have a pass to the indoor pools in the area near me so I can use the weight room AND swim. I have to be in shape for Scuba class in March.  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:57 pm
I did laps for about an hour and the weight room was closed tonight when I went. I am fairly certain my parents would still force me to go to the pool even if I had already gone for the day. I have been trying very hard to relax but my stress levels are going up really REALLY high lately and I have been finding weird scratches on my hands that I have no idea where they came from. Also my right ankle, the one that was sprained, is in pain again and its hard to use for swimming. Luckily I know a few swimming strokes that dont require much from that leg. they involve me being on my back, a place I dont really like. I dont know why but I feel a little vulnerable on my back and I cant breathe as well. I breathe better on my side and on my stomach sometimes. when I Was a baby I slept that way too. on my stomach which people are saying now kills babies. I got to use the sauna today too. that was interesting. when I got home, I made some soup with kale and chicken broth, (low sodium) had meatless burger, and some pineapple chunks in their own juice for dessert. Also I threw some tuna in the soup. My dad whined that it reaked of Cat pee. I told him it smelled yummy. I'm half tempted to make dog ice cream and eat it in front of him. Plain yogurt, with tuna and garlic. you freeze that and voila. ice cream for dogs. humans can have it too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:46 am
Haha I love tuna, yogurt, corn and some tomatoes and some garlic, all mixed together biggrin but not frozen biggrin !  

Lainauriel

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:21 pm
Lainauriel
Haha I love tuna, yogurt, corn and some tomatoes and some garlic, all mixed together biggrin but not frozen biggrin !
lol. I rarely eat corn, I dont like the stuff we sell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:22 pm
my weight went up a bit after swimming, but it has pretty much stayed at 225. this is interesting. I havent been waking up a lot for breakfast but I have been drinking a drinkable yogurt and I quit most cows milk. I will eat cheese but not drink milk. I have almond milk.

I have been eating a ton of Veggies and fruits and sometimes meat. I have also been hapilly eating sardines in oil/olive oil.

I'm working to shed this silly 5 lbs and see if I can lose another 20 soon.

on a side note, whomever bought that orange cream gelato is in trouble...

that was delicious! but yeah. I am still feeling a little hungry right now so I am thinking of getting a soyburger.

Still eating tons of veggies, cut back on eggs again after christmas and have been eating left over chili. the chili is bad but I havent gained. and aunt flow is in town once more therefore I am retaining water. its pretty bad this time. but she is keeping me at 225 and not really going up.

maybe while I am swimming I can lose a little more since there is a weight room at the pool. I can use that for the bike and tread mill. (we dont have a treadmill here, we have a dog. We dont have a stationary bike, we have a real one). but it would be nice to use their weight room. The only issue I have is my ankle. my right ankle after I sprained it is still in pain but no one seems to hear me. So I am thinking if I can make an appt sometime soon I can get it looked at and see what the doc says.  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:33 pm
lets see.... I did a real weight check. meaning no clothes involved. 222. almost there! sure it fluctuated a bit earlier but I will keep swimming half a mile every few nights and maybe get to do a mile again. also I had to have coke this past week due to cramping. I'm fine now but i drink that in moderation. I know when i need water. my birthday is in 12 days. i need to lose another to three pounds by then.

can i do it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 am
reason I havent been posting, too stressed and no power.

sorry I cant update much in the next few weeks so do forgive me for such.

I have maintained between 222 and 225. So I have been continuing my swimming and building muscle. when I dont eat I cant reach 18 laps. I need a balanced or veggie/fruit filled meal in order to go that far. we have no power, and thus very little food. I eat what I can. its not always healthy but as I said no power means nothing really good. I am working though to get my weight back down. I can do this. even with all my challenges ahead.  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:41 pm
been a few days not much has changed but in the next few weeks I should be able to consume more veggies and fruits and water than normal and decrease some bread products. have less meat and less cheese maybe get reg almond milk no flavor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:25 pm
so far this hasnt worked. I need to figure something out fast. I have been swimming a lot and I just dont know why I cant lose weight. I drink at least 6-8 glasses of water a day. I east tons of fruit and tons of veggies I barely eat meat now, if I do its lean meats and my podiatrist says to not run too much since my right ankle is still healing. it does hurt and I drink coca cola once in a while. I walk to work still which is 1.5 miles each way, and right now its not biking weather. too snowy and rainy for biking for me. I am to take scuba diving soon and need to learn to keep swimming nonstop which I can do.  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 am
Well I have a new boyfriend who cooks for me and is part Italian. He REALLY knows how to cook veggies and meats.

and from being with him for only about a week he actually helped me lose about 4 lbs so far. My weight was going up and he has been helping me a lot. I'm 4 lbs away from goal one. this is a great.

I am friends with his Ex gf and we havent broken the news to her. we arent sure what to say to her. but he is pleased I eat tons of veggies and fruits and wants to help me lose weight still. Not cause he thinks I'm ugly but he knows its to lower cholesterol and be healthy. I dont drink milk but I do cook with it. I eat cheese, and I told him I prefer almond milk as it helps with cholesterol and just tastes a lot better. Easier to digest than Soymilk and Lactose. And lactose free milk tastes funny.

I know I havent updated in a while but I am slowly changing a little of myself by the day. I want to start little by little. also I am gonna do something to my room. clean it, redo the ceiling and build a smashable city in my room. I can have an underwater theme for my room and the city will be a silly cardboard/Styrofoam/foam core city built for that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:31 am
So I officially confused the scale.
it said 199.5 today, and then I stepped on it again and it said 220.

After last nights swimming, and some time with my boyfriend earlier, I have shed my stubborn 5lbs. I told him I want to at least go back my initial weight of 150, and he works out a lot and has a high metabolism, he said he would more than happy to help me get back to that weight, but I ahve to come and work out in the gym from time to time and he is gonna show me which machines to use to tone my abs with. of course I am gonna keep using my legs to be strong on them, and work my arms but I need to really tone my abs so it will be nice looking.

I am really glad I met this boyfriend. but we have one drawback his ex. either I have to defeat her like in Scott pilgrim, or we just have to semi ignore her. I dont know what her issue is. She dumped him and is with someone else and seems happy but doesnt want her ex happy. I have no clue. she likes me and has a crush on me but it couldnt work.

oh well, either way I am working hard everyday. Wed Scuba class starts up! hopefully I can make the cut! I think I should be able to.  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:48 pm
Scuba class has started up, and I'm happy. its tiring and takes a lot of energy out of me. My classmates all cheer me on and help me out. My boyfriend has been giving me pointers in driving and math. Today I passed my math test and hopefully next week I can do again.

I ate some very bad food, and I am sure I gained weight but I am working out even more and am going to bike to work weather pending, and I have to keep swimming and practicing at school. also at the moment I am not feeling too good but I should be ok. I have had some stress upon me but I will be ok. as soon as I get my license I will drive my car and take and pick up my boyfriend from school. He has a license but no car and his bike broke down. (he has a moped which he is going to fix up so it can hold more weight and go farther.)  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff