Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ҒȽɄȘҤ

Back to Guilds

An anime action/romance roleplay 

Tags: Anime, Romance, Action, Role-playing 

Reply OOC Forum
Before The Flush.- A behind the scenes look at there lives. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙
▄︻┻┳═一 ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤ 一═┳┻︻▄

Adrian stepped out of the car bending back into a bridge and stepping back out of it yawning. The sky had grayed even more if that was possible, and the wind was steady but silent. She blinked twice and looked at Razz. "How much longer?"

...to be continued.

•b•u•l•l•e•t•f•o•r•яєяυм•m•y•v•a•l•e•n•t•i•n•e•

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image

×÷·.·´¯`·)»Ⅹ♣ ɌȁŽž ♣Ⅹ«(·´¯`·.·÷×

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝.........."Ask the gender confused one." razz said pointing to Collin, before looking back at Adrian and yawning and looking at Amy "Yo, Kitty can i trust you drive if i wanna catch some z's." Razz asked not in the least worryed about his car...............❞

..........To Be Continued
User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

ⒻⓂⓁ`·» »-(¯` Ⓐmy Ⓚristen´¯)-»ⒻⓂⓁ

❝..Amy stood up and nodded trying not to laugh at Razzes first comment, as she leaned against the hood of the z, she'd been with about every kind of foster parent that you could name: dancers, skiers, drivers, musicians and so on, she could drive a car..❞

.....to be continued

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz rubbed his left eye "Dam, if we don't stop at a motel or something we might be driving all night!" Razz thought thinking back on how long it took him to get to San Jose from the closest deck, not only that but it would take the girls a little time to adjust to their new 'life' ................❞

User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞
█████Loading: 88%...█████

Collin was quiet for a moment. "So if I'm the gender confused one, what's your excuse for the half-jacket huh?" He asked, glaring at Razz.
.....to be continued.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
〔freak-boy fresh-boy $lιcк oy rude-boy play-boy〕

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙

Adrian reached up and whacked Collin behind the head. "Your both gender confused!" She said exasperated.

...to be continued.

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image

❝.."I second that notion" Amy said stretching her back out on the car hood before noting that Razz was looking right at her. "What?" She asked looking at him kinda worried...❞

.....to be continued

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz smiled "You are just wearing that shirt to the fullest." he said as he saw Amy look down at her v-neck and look back up annoyed "You can go to hell for looking!"................❞

User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞
█████Loading: 88%...█████

Collin laughed at Kite's expression and glanced at Adrian, who he wouldn't dare comment on her attire.
.....to be continued.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
〔freak-boy fresh-boy $lιcк oy rude-boy play-boy〕

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

❝..Amy crossed her arms "Just gotta mess with the short girl huh?" Razz laughed and threw an arm around Amy "Ah! this is gonna be fun huh Kitty." Razz teased "I beg to differ." Kite thought hearing Collin laugh "Shut up Collin!"...❞

.....to be continued

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz sighed and pulled Amy a little closer before hearing his phone beep with a text, it was from the dealer. Razz read thought it quickly and looked back up at Collin "Well this has been great, but i just received my orders and coordinates so yeah." Razz said cheerfully as he looked to Amy "here you wait in the car Kitty, i'll be right there." he opened the car door and herded Amy into the seat as if he wanted to get out of Collins presence.
Razz then took two paces and ended up inches from Adrian, he then draped an arm over her shoulder that was facing Collin, blocking out Collins view of Razzes lips. Razz leaned in close to Adrian's ear his eyes serious his voice a rough whisper "listen, i want you to be careful around Collin when you get into the Flush, there's something off about his position something not good. So watch your back and remember to breath." Razz said the last comment causing a small smile to pull at his lips before he gently kissed Adrain's cheek for the hell of it. "Good luck," he said pulling away quickly and slipping into the car and driving off. ................❞

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙

Adrian gave him a barely perceivable nod and walked over to Collin's car. She thought about what he had told her. Remember to breathe. When? She wondered. Adrian opened the car door and stepped in.

...to be continued.

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:04 am
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........
"My orders where simple, Train her to be a killer and make sure she gets that far. My motivations where simple, i'll take her on so that i might live a little longer. But that changed, I changed. I became attached to her. Amy Kristen the most beautiful name in the world. She was doing great, she learned how to fight, her stamina has increased greatly and she's been practicing acupuncture. She's also in love. I find myself writing this because i'm too scared to tell her myself. Five mouths ago, we came here it's a small house out hidden away in some hills, i've been training her here since then It started slowly. I found myself sitting closer to her, and then we started talking, talking moved to interaction such as holding hands and kissing. I learned she's afraid of lighting but loves rain, By the time i figured out i was doing it was too late. I woke up this morning and it was raining me and her where intertwined and i had taken something i could never give back to her....I know i'm not going to live to tomorrow, if i do i might have killed my own brother. My name is Jayden, Jayden Sykes, and i'm going to die with my name."
Razz closed his note book and looked behind him, on his bed lay Amy she was still sleeping after what happened last night. "She looks so peaceful, did i look like that at one time?" Razz thought as he blew a breath out and set his notebook down on the nightstand and reached under his bed and pulled out his guitar, He slowly started to play the song "Here by me." By three doors down he had only just started playing when he felt Amy wrap her arms around his neck and rub her cheek against his jaw. He smiled and kept playing the rain adding perfect accompany to the song. ................❞

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:25 pm
User Image

❝..Amy Closed her eyes listening to Razz as she recalled the night.
She'd fallen asleep after a acupuncture session with Razz, it was an effort to remove his scars. She had become on edge by the lighting that rattled the windows and she'd woken Razz up, she noted something different in his eyes as she caught his gaze, not the normal strict icy frost, but a pool that had been disturbed by a stone,worried. Amy was about to get up and leave when he caught her by the waist and pulled her closer. "Don't struggle, please." Amy remembered his voice soft almost pleading. Amy let him kiss her, let him do what someone tried not less then a year ago. But Amy let him because she loved him, something was wrong, something he wasn't telling her.
She pressed her lips to his neck and listened his voice trying to forget what was due for tonight, the mission, her first. Razz had been dreading it, it was for the same reason that she was laying in his bed. The same reason tears filled her eyes and streamed down her face dripping onto his guitar as he finished the song.
That morning there was no taking, just packing and silence, an exception for the patter of rain. Driving was the same no one talked the most she'd get was a glance at a stop light. His eyes told it all he was grieving, there was pain in his eyes. Finally Amy couldn't take it any more. "Pull the car over!" She ordered. Razz gave her a glance but pulled the car over. They'd stopped by a grassy hill covered in wild white daffodils with one solitary oak tree at the top. Amy opened the door and ran up to the tree, she heard Razz quickly open his door and ran after her "Amy!" He called, Amy stopped at the top of the hill and looked up drops of water hitting her face "Tell me, tell me whats wrong Razz." She whispered turning her head to see his face just before he looked away, it was pained. "I've done things i'm not Proud of Kitty......" Razz continued and Amy learned about Blake and Claire. When Razz finished he looked to Amy and pulled out a leather collar, Amy felt herself get all teary the collar was made out of one of Razzes studded belts and the bell had a heart carved into it "So you won't forget.." He said leaning over and clipping it around Amy's neck the bell ringed, it was a beautiful sound. Amy looked up and Razz and hugged him tight not ready to let go, "I'll never be ready to let go....." Amy thought as Razz took her hand and led her back down to the car.
"Your soaked." He said wiping a tear from her face as he opened the trunk. Amy and him grabbed dry clothes and got back into the warm car, Amy and Razz changed in the back seat, Amy was about to slip her pants on when Razz caught her wrist "Not yet..." He said. Amy's eye's met his, he was having another panic attack. He wrapped his jacket around her shoulders and looked at the clock on the dash, "We have a few hours to spare...' He whispered against her neck and gently pulling her down onto the back seat. He held her close to his bare chest and wrapped his legs around her's. Amy slowly worked her fingers into his link as an attempt to calm him down, she stopped when she heard him whispering the song he played for her that morning. Amy let out a choked breath and scooted up on the seat so she could hold his head to her chest and stroke his hair. "I won't let him kill you......." She whispered holding back tears ...❞

.....to be continued

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙

Adrian wrenched herself up suddenly, choking back a scream.

She blew a breath out into the dark, leaning over for a long moment. The air was cool around her torso but her legs were still wrapped in warm blankets. She looked next to herself where Collin should have been, but like it often was he stayed out late and left early. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, and then looked up as the silhouette of someone as they slunk into the doorway. "Its still early." he said softly, walking into the room. Adrian looked across the room to the LED lights that read 5:37 a.m. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and crossed the room blind in the dark to Collin. He was warm and his hair was still damp from a shower and he caught her into his arms, burying his face into her hair for a moment and then released her. "Go out and run. Then you can come eat and then we'll polish your combat skills." he said, his tone switching to instructor, and then he was gone. Adrian flicked on the light and dug out a sports bra and sweats. She rolled her pants to the knee, knotted her hair into a messy pile on top of her head and slipped into running shoes. Then she stepped out the door of the small, three room house and into the rain. "Real nice, Collin." She muttered, taking off from the porch.

Adrian stumbled back up the stairs, her soaked clothes clinging to her skin and her throat stinging from the cold. Collin was back in the house, in the kitchen as she dragged herself inside after eight miles in the mud. Kicking off her shoes, Adrian padded into the kitchen with him and wrenched open the freezer door, snatching two Eggo waffles. She turned to drop them in the toaster only to watch Collin remove them from her hand and replace a container of non-fat yogurt. She gave him a death glare and plunged a spoon into the yogurt. Collin responded with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. "Your close." he pointed out. Adrian nodded and swallowed. "Yeah. I feel like Wonder Woman." she grumbled. Three months of constant training and eating like she was in the marines had transformed her into a card worthy fighter. And thats what she was worried about. Not to mention a relapse in nightmares, something she had dealt with all through high school. And then there was Collin. In L.A. He had been there to bail her out of some pretty dark situations and he had taught her useful things like hot wiring a car, picking almost any lock, and kicking down doors. At least they seemed more important to her than diagramming sentences. Sometimes he was her closest friend, at one point they had been a couple, and other times it was just friends with benefits. If that wasn't confusing enough, she supposed that they were a thing again since they were sleeping together, but Collin had warned her she would have to forget about everything between them when she got her link. That time was growing frighteningly close. Adrian threw away the empty carton and mentally shook herself back to reality. "Come on boy lets fight."

...to be continued.

((In case that got confusing, this is like 2 weeks before she gets her link and after he was with Jay))

OOC Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff