Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune___Arya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:31 pm
screams "my head my head hurts" screams in pain "sis whats happening im scared i dont wanna die" holds head from pain  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Anata sighed and cut her wrist, pressing it against Koeri's mouth, "Drink, it'll help supress the pain." she demanded.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Kitsune___Arya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:36 pm
shakes head "no more blood please" cries and goes into a flashback state as eyes go blank and relives my past i never knew  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:39 pm
Anata sighed and licked off the blood from her wrist, sinking her fangs into the unmarred area and drank lightly, "Ok." she complied.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Kitsune___Arya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:41 pm
((did you sink you fangs into me?)) wakes up "sis whats that smell it smells so good"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm
((No, anata bit her own wrist.))

"Hm?" she asked, taking another glup.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Kitsune___Arya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:45 pm
((ok had to make sure ^_^)) "i feel so dizzy" stands up but falls back to knees "ugg, what in the worlds wrong with me i want answers now" glares at koe as he walks in  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 pm
Koe glared back, "Stupid newborn." he hissed and turned to Anata. "We traced the scent but we ended up with nothing, not even Utasi could find out where it came from." he said in a montotone voice and Anata nodded.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Kitsune___Arya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:52 pm
takes a blade out that my sister gave me and holds koe at knife point "im not a stinking newborn i dont even know whats going on to me anymore"kicks at koe  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:55 pm
Utasi appeared beside Koe and grabbed Koeri by the throat, not cutting off her air pipe but lifted her off the ground, "Watch your mouth, scum." he snarled, eyes flashing red.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Kitsune___Arya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:57 pm
kicks at utasi and screams "let me go i didnt do any thing sis help me please" starts to cry fearing my death will be soon  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:01 pm
Utasi sighed and dropped Keori and turned around, tugging Koe by the hand into the kitchen. Anata stood up and pressed her wrist against Keori's mouth, "Drink." she demanded.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Kitsune___Arya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:03 pm
"im scared sis i didnt do anything" looks at your wrist not sure how to drink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:09 pm
Anata looked at the three other neko-vampires that entere the house, "Yuno, please go separate Koe and Utasi, I don't want them getting too....involved.... with each other when there are people here." she said and sucked some of her blood out, opening Koeri's mouth and pushing the blood into her mouth, "Swallow." she commanded while Yuno nodded and went into the kitchen.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Kitsune___Arya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:15 pm
swallows "sis this is weird i shouldnt be drinking ur blood  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items