Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kisses In The Dark - Vampire Romance (Premades Only!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:00 pm
He help her up to her feet and began to speak in the human tounge again," yes I'm sure I can," he started to smile again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:37 pm
she sighed and looked down. "i haven't had much kindness twards me in a long time."he let go of her sisters hand and embrased him tightly. she was soft like a new spring day and her eye gleamed beautifully. but then she paseed out in his arms.  

Chararing

Wolfofdispair

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:53 pm
"This is all your falt" he yelled pulling her sister out of your arms. " you don't even truely know what is wrong with her... she's mine" she jump of with her quickly, kicking some dirt at you befor she leaves  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:32 pm
"Get back here," he jumps off after the two girls, I will not let a nother be hurt by one they care for again."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Chararing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:35 pm
"what are you doing" she said as she lay in her sisters arms. she kicked and swayed but no use.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:04 pm
dragostea_din_tei_1990
Pre-Made Characters:

Gaian Name: angelic333_demon666
Name: Ria
Race: Human
Personality: not usually girly, but can be if she wants, she loves to fight and is very fierce.....sometimes she can get distracted easily....
Appearance:User Image
weapons: Two sais User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and a handgunUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: her mother was killed by a vampire so she became a slayer to avenge her death...after the tragedy her sister, Marie, started acting like her mother and their dad deserted them....she and Mike have been best friends since they were two and she secretly loved him,but she knew she could never be with him because he loved her sister marie, and she soon found out that marie was pregnant with his child and she hasn't talked to either of them since....Carson is her cousin, and Seath is "her vampire" ((you'll understand if you read like you were suppose to))
she trys to cook but she just can't
crush/lover: used to be mike and she still isn't completely over it but now her feeling are turning towards seath but she's just confused right now.....

Gaian Name:
Name:Marie
Race: Human
Personality:very very girly, after her and Ria's mother died she started acting like the mother figure...she's usually always sweet
weapons: none, she doesn't fight
Bio: her and ria are sisters, she acts like ria's mother and tries to get her to wear pink ang girly stuff despite ria's constant refusal...Even though she knew that ria was in love with mike she still got with him and is even pregnant with his child....after ria found out she tried to act like she had done nothing wrong but the truth is she stabbed her own sister in the back....
crush/lover: Mike

Gaian Name:Zeramir
Name: Mike
Race: human
Personality: he is funny, and nice most of the time...he is protective of his friends
weapon: Handguns
Bio: he has been best friends with ria since they were two and has loved marie forever, he didn't know about ria's feelings for him so he started going out with marie but behind ria's back and even got her pregnant, and he wanted to tell ria but marie wouldn't let him....he never wanted to hurt anyone and just wishes that ria would forgive him....
crush/lover: Marie

Gaian Name:
Name: Ash
Race:human
Personality: he always wears black and is quiet most of the time, he's really smart and is funny when he trys to be
weapon: a blade on the end of a silver chain ((like kohaku's from inuyasha))
Bio: he's Marks twin brother even though they look nothing alike, he reads often adn doesn't have much of a presence unless he choses too...he has the "whatever" kind of attitude all the time and he has the whole emo look going on as well
crush/lover: none yet

Gaian Name:
Name: Mark
Personality: he is a flirt adn a major playboy, one time he dressed as the playgirl bunny for halloween, he will ask any girl out at least once......even ria....
Appearance: User Image
weapons: a long sword adn silver knuckles
Bio: he is Ash's twin brother but is completely different, he will try anything and anyone at least once....

Gaian Name:
Name: Carson
Personality: very protective of ria and his friends, he is very friendly and funny, he is smart and strong, and also is a flirt but no where near as bad as mark...
weapons: mainly guns but can use anything
Bio: he supplys all the weapons for the team and he treats ria like his sister instead of his cousin, he is like a normal guy most of the time...and is basically a vampire expert...
crush/lover: none yet

Gaian Name biggrin evin_Akira
Name: Seath
Age: looks 20 but he's a vampire so......i dunno....120?
Race: vampire
Personality: he can be either very serious or very flirtateous, he takes his business very seriously adn doesn't like his sire at all, he doesn't like male blood so he mainly feeds on females...he is almost perverted at times but never does anything super bad or anything...
appearance:User Image
weapons: his fangs and fighting skills
Bio: he was converted into a vampire at the age of 20 years old by the collector, he has left his sire and lives on his own now, one night he was slayer hunting with his friends marius and he met ria but she injured him so he started making attempts on her life but then she saved him thinking he was a cat and he started protecting and helping her and soon fell in love with her, he confessed his love after ria had found out about marie and mike and she asked him to kill her, but what will his answer be?

Gaian Name:
Name: The Collector ((master))
Race: vampire
Personality: is usually very cold and has a chilling smile that would send the shivers down anyones back...
Appearance:User Image((only with bright red eyes))
weapons: none
Bio: converted Seath into a vampire therefore becoming his sire...he is known as teh collector because he collects art and people... he also has a demon servant named amelia who he uses to drink blood from, but demon blood is an aquired taste, the equivalent of vodka to humans

Gaian Name:
Name: Amelia
Race: demon
Personality: is very playful and very loyal to master and she loves turning others into her dolls using her sould snatchers but she only does it when she has permission or for security adn if one of her dolls thinks bad things about her she kills it....
weapons: her soulsnatchers
Bio: she is the suplier of demon blood for the collector and is almost like his pet.... she loves her dolls and loves combing they're hair.....she wants ria as a doll because she thinks she has pretty eyes but Seath won't let her have her....

name:alexander vallefort
race:vampire
occupation sad vampire that hunts lesser vampires)
personality:very swave acts cool but in battle is very feirce and combative. skill is thousand arms tranforms in to any for favorite form:6 eyed dog
apperance:cant get picture yet
weapons:double bladed katana and very big halbert
bio:hunts lesser vampires becouse he thinks there weak and is on the hunt for his half brother vicious who killed there mother in stone cold blood.  

Sora Mea of blood

Dangerous Raider

6,450 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

FebrysGoddessOfThievery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:50 pm
[can i either be Amelia or Carson? Amelia perferably, but i would love to be both if thats alright!]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:38 am
"leave us be!" she yells ominously. she increases her speed.'lestat will take care of her"  

Wolfofdispair

Chararing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:44 am
"no" she roars jumping out of her arms and onto the ground. they face eachother of. "he left me, he left you, louie. yet you still go running back to him. why, i ask you why!?! he has given me nothing but pain and now you want me to go to him. are you mad? i am your sister. doesn't that meen anything to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:20 am
she glared at her. "are you really that nieve. Lestat didn't leave me and luie. he was driven away by claudia.I came to him because luie could not. he took me in....i love him. but sadly he loves you. why he would pic a thing like you over me i'll never understand. " she smiled and started walking to her slowly. "but don't you see my dear sister. i care for you. that's why i am bringing you to him. he will take care of you." then she lunged at her and restrained her. "and if you don't come willingly my dear sister i will take you by force."  

Wolfofdispair

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:48 am
He landed behind her and stood up, "(LET HER GO)," he yelled in the ancient tounge at her, "(If you do no tthen you won't be going back alive!)" he pulled out oneof his twin guns and put it to her head.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:26 pm
she turned to him and smileed. " what a stupid boy. you are really funny. you think you can kill me with two little gunns. this goes farther than you know. please don't try my patience." she turned back to her sister" if you wont go with me than i will call him to us"  

Wolfofdispair

Chararing

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:54 pm
you will not call him  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:26 pm
"(Call whom ever you wish it won't make a differnce I"m one of the Ancients and I can handle)," the thought of his failure ran through his mind and he lowered his gun and stood there.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Chararing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:48 pm
(She wants to call Lestat. Heis me sire, my maker. But he abandoned me. In my time alone i became an abomination. He did nothing for me. All he did was hurt me)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff