Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
All I want to be is accepted... (Neko RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP is interesting?
  Yes~
  NO!!!
  Meh...
View Results

SakuriLovesYou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:56 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
*as mimi-chan slipped into a coma* miki.....your a stupid ugly human *coma*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 pm
~*~*~*~Miki Yotsura~*~*~*~

User Image

Miki smiled at Akeela, "They don't hurt alot." she responded, purring quietly. Sighing quietly, she glanced at Mimi, "I don't want her to get killed by some stupid humans, even if she is an annoying brat." Miki said and walked over to Mimi, picking her up. "Here, let's go to school." she said to Akeela, giving her a soft smile and threw Mimi over her shoulder before offering her hand.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:17 pm
User ImageAkeela's took the hand that was offered.
She couldn't help but feel wary though, her ears flattened and her tail did a full swing.
Akeela was a smart kid-smart enough to be in high school at age 12.
So it wasn't her fault really if her brain thought that going inside the building she was going into when she got jumped was maybe not the best thing in the world.
Her brain always was troublesome that way.
When Miki mentioned that Mimi might get killed by humans Akeela's eyes widened and she trembled a bit.
She knew some humans didn't like nekos-well she knew they didn't like her. Until now, she wasn't aware other nekos existed.
She'd gotten jumped almost every day growing up-again, Only neko, big school, humans jump.
But kill? Why would somebody kill a neko? Or a human? Or anyone for that matter!
She was smart enough to know the answer to that one. But still too much a child to want to face it-or be able to do so.
Akeela-...they'd really kill us. (softly)
Keeping a hold of Miki's hands she forced herself to quit thinking.
And walked towards the school-wanting more than anything to not stay outside alone again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
*Mimi-chan would continue to bleed from her head and mouth and it getting all over Miki's clothes*  

SakuriLovesYou

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:15 pm

User Image

Miki sighed and gave Akeela a smile, "We should probably head to school. We don't want to be late." she said, grimacing at the blood that was leaking down onto her back from Mimi's mouth, before pulling Akeela down the street.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:12 am
In class
Lexi answered every question right, she notced some girls glaring at her and her ears flattened.
They were humans, and they were not happy that a neko was showing them up.

JezebelxRedfern

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 am
Nikita turned to the other biy, he was human. She cocked her head to the side, sniffing the air cautiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image
Akeela sat in the classroom bored out of her mind, she stared out the window, her tail swished from one side to the other. She'd finished the assignment early and was now half-listening to what the teacher-a human said.
history states that.....
Swish, thump
....over 5 thousand years ago..
Swish, thump
and new evidence suggest....
Swish, THUMP!
"Ms. Fujibayashi! am I boring you!
" the teacher said,
Akeela jumped startled
"no ma'am" she mumbled her tail swishing once more to wrap around her, some girls started to giggle. Akeela glared at them and pictured their head exploding.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:45 pm

User Image

Miki sighed before dumping Mimi off at the nurse's office. 'Damned little brat.' she thought bitterly, glaring down at the younger neko before stomping off to her locker and almost ripping it off it's hinges. Searching for a moment, she pulled out a black mid-thigh length dress. "At least if someone decides to die on me the blood won't be noticable." she huffed and walked into the bathroom to get changed. Glancing at the watch on her wrist, she shrugged. "I'm already late. Better not disturb the other students." she murmured with a smirk before walking out to the back field of the school. Spotting a tree Miki tilted her head to the side, studying a branch and jumped onto the dark wooden limb, satisfied that it didn't snap under her weight.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:32 pm

akeela looked up after hearing something outside the window.
Her ears perked up after she spotted Miki outside on a tree branch.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 am
[[This RP will be temporarely locked, as the rules seem to be violating gaia's ToS, once the creator has seen the error there and PM me, i'l unlock the RP.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:33 am
((i edited the error over the rules and will unlock the RP... but do be sure of this, i'l keep watch for a while.))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:36 am
JezebelxRedfern
Nikita was sleeping on some boxes and newspapers when she woke up to the sound of fighting. Annoyed she went over to check it out.
Tow boys were rolling around like, fighting it out like Tomcats.
Making up her mind Nikita ran with agility that was astounding even for a neko. In one graceful leap she knocked the neko boy away from the runtier one and sent him reeling backwards.
Nikita's ears went back, her tail puffed out.
She hissed at the boy.
The message was clear; leave!

The other neko took one look at Nikita and darted for the rooftop. Obviously knowing better than to look for a fight with the wold neko.
Rei looked on astonished. He'd never seen a neko like the girl standing before him.
He stood there unsure of what to do. Finally when he couldn't take the silence anymore he reached out for her.
"Um..hey thanks for that."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:39 am
User Image

NIkita whirled around hissing at the stranger. Her shoulders tensed and she stood planted were she was sniffing the air slightly.

JezebelxRedfern

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
Rei was took a step towards the neko girl before stopping midway.
The girl was obviously spooked and looked ready to spring-at him.
And he still had to pick up Akeela. He really didn't need this hassle.
He held up his hands in a placating matter.
"Look I just wanted to say thank you." he said trying to sound as calm and non-threatening as possible. The girl was obviously not herself and she could attack him just as easily as she had attacked the neko who was hassling him.

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff