Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NowAki9000

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:05 pm
Invisible NibbLes
the wrath of Izumi Curtis
CAM TASHI
User Image
He looked up at the older boy wiping his tears. They were alone now and Cam felt extremely nervous and embarassed. He blushed and turned away, but Hotaru turned the young neko back to him and this time gave Cam a kiss on the lips to calm him down. Cam touched his own lips to make sure it was real. He smiled to make everything OK again.
"Girls are silly aren't they." Hotaru gave a warm smile. "Tama likes to be in corners, away from people. And she likes food. Oh, but this library is so big. I don't think we'll ever find her. I don't think Tama likes me anymore."
He almost started to cry again, but then realized who's company he was in. Tashi wanted to impress Hotaru. The older boy was helping him find his cat and he could just keep crying all night. Tashi sniffed and held onto Hotaru's jacket for support.

((Oh gosh, I dont want to be rude though thats a big god modish dont you think? I mean I did not do any of those things... So could you please edit your post a bit? Thanks. sweatdrop ))
Done.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:04 pm
CAM TASHI
User Image
He looked up at the older boy. They were alone now and Cam felt extremely nervous and embarassed.He smiled to make everything OK again.
"Girls are silly aren't they. Tama likes to be in corners, away from people. And she likes food. Oh, but this library is so big. I don't think we'll ever find her. I don't think Tama likes me anymore."
He almost started to cry again, but then realized who's company he was in. Tashi wanted to impress Hotaru. The older boy was helping him find his cat and he could just keep crying all night. Tashi sniffed and held onto Hotaru's jacket for support.  

NowAki9000

Dapper Dabbler

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

Alice held Usagi's hand and looked around for the small kitten, Alice was surprised when she came upon an staircase. The library has a second floor? It didn't look like a big house from the outside, maybe Tama went up there? Alice turned to the young girl and asked, "Can you please take care of Usagi for a moment?" Alice turned to Usagi "Don't worry she seems like a nice girl, you will be just fine. This will only take a minute"
Alice gave the young girl the candle and began walking up the stairs....  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff