Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurquiseTest

3,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:11 pm
Wonder what that was about. She got up and stretched, then she got up a tree and watched the action.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:31 pm
Kyoya then saw the girl jump, and then he went airbourne and kicked her off the tree.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:49 pm
Alina was growing slightly impatient considering she was still hungry. That's when she saw Kyoya. "Kyoya." she said to herself a small grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:52 pm
"Argh. You just reminded me about something Alina. I hate vampires!!!" He said to Alina. He pulled out his blade, ready to strike.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:06 pm
Alina just looked Kyoya and laughed. "Oh, Kyoya" she said, "and to think we could've been friends." She just smiled and dissapeared in the blink of an eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Corvin Chander, Famous MMA Fighter
The "Raven of The Moon", Melee Fighter Extraordinaire

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

"Hmph... You shadow creatures are so impatient," Corvin muttered as he heard Alina's stomach growl. Then, seeing Kyoya kick that girl out of the tree, he added promptly, "And, might I add, a tad rude..."

He calmly went over to the demon girl and, outstretching his hand and retracting the ninja claws, nodded politely, saying, "Are you alright, dear?"

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:24 pm
Alina watched them from the shadows. "Don't they know you should never keep a lady waiting." she said to herself her eyes growing darker by the second. "especially one who's a vampire."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:44 pm
Kyoya stood there waiting for someone to do something. "Uh..." he said to himself.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Alina grinned. In flash she was behind Kyoya and had sank her fangs into his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

Corvin turned slightly around wildly, his hand still outstretched towards the demon girl's, and witnessed Aline begin to sink her fangs into the dark angel Kyoya's neck. He could feel himself slightly shiver at the wind that blew as Aline rushed, then gave off a sigh of relief, "And that's why one always must keep their collar upturned..." He felt, with his other hand, his buttoned-up collar to his shiny black leather jacket, and could practically imagine where the bite would've been quite vividly, sending another amount of shivers through his body.

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: If you never noticed in an earlier post on the beginning of page... I think three, he zipped up his jacket and buttoned the collar... So that's why he's feeling the security of it after seeing Alina bit Kyoya, lol. ]]

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:38 pm
Once Alina had her fill, she released Kyoya and healed the marks on his neck. "Just in case ur wondering," she said turning to look at Corvin her eyes returning to thier original emerald green color, "no he's not dead."

((I see that lol XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Corvin gulped slightly and nodded slowly, taking in the knowledge of her healing, "Yes... I know. It takes more than that to kill the corrupted heart of a dark angel... I've read of subjects like this all too well." He quietly was thinking to himself, 'I don't only have speed and strength... There are some brains within me... At least, for subjects like myths and legends and fantastical creatures I used to dream about.'

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:58 pm
Kyoya then stood up. "Ergh... You vampires piss me off." Kyoya then pulled out his blade. "Now then, let's begin this battle."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:29 pm
"Now, now Kyoya let's not be hasty." Alina said leaning against a tree. "Are you sure you want to fight me right now? And to think we almost had the chance to become friends."  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 pm
"Shut up, liar," Kyoya said to Alina. "If I have to, I will kill you. And, I won't hold back."  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff