5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:33 am
Mine are yellowish green.
They look like cat eyes. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:49 am
Cold Oktober
mine are light brown, almost hazel. i love them, i think they're gorgeous. idgi when people say their eyes change colors. it's physically impossible from them to go from like green to brown to blue or something. i can understand them lightening up in the light or something, but they can't completely change color.

Not true. My eyes change colors as well. They can go from being completely blue to completely green. They also change to a really light blue with an orangy-brown around the pupil or a darker blue/green with an orangy-brown around the pupil. They have never been completely orange-brown though. They also sometimes have a really dark ring around the outside and other times they have no ring at all. My friends use to look at my eyes all the time because they would change 2-3 times a day sometimes but sometimes they won't change for months.

On my ID/Permit card they are classified as hazel, but that is just because the woman didn't know what to put on it so she used the one that had all the colors at once or something (can't remember what she said exactly). Though, I have looked at images of hazel eyes and my eyes are never that color neutral  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Huntress_Lena

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:41 pm
My eyes are a brown color. Sometimes, like in the morning they are a very dark brown and look sort of lifeless or very tired. xD
But after I take a shower and look at myself in the mirror while brushing my hair, it's a lightish brown with light brown kinda sparkles around it, so it's sort of orange-brown ish. ^^ I might post a pic if I can take one. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:17 pm
Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies
Mine are light brown, with like either a REALLY dark brown or black around the edge. If the light is right, you can see some blue/green in it (thanks to my mom). When I took a picture, it came out pretty fuzzy and not what they look like (thanks to crap-camera), but you can see that there's a ring around it and there's a little green in it.
(Okay, I'll admit, I edited it all a little bit, just to make it clearer and so it wasn't so freaking huge...)

User Image User Image

Well now I feel I should add a little bit to this. They sort of change colors; it's nothing ridiculous like brown to blue or something. Sometimes, whenever I'm feeling really angry or worn out, they are a dark brown. When I'm really happy and excited and fully awake, they're light brown or hazel-y (there is some blue/green in there). And whenever I'm just conscious-- like, no specific mood or anything, they are a regular kind of a chocolate brown.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:50 pm
My eyes are dark brown, but they look like a light brown or dark honey color when I'm in the sunlight. But it's jsut an illusion, they are always brown. I don't think eyes can actally change colors...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 pm
My eyes are aqua blue biggrin I love em!  

EmoXRomie

PumpkinSpark

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 pm
my eyes are dark brown...too dark. sometimes they seem like they're black but they're actually just brown. I don't like em...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:53 am
My eyes are dark brown. Dark... DARK brown, I mean. I have a few pics on photobucket... (mind you, I'm 12, so I look younger than most people...)

My friends always say that I have black eyes in the shadows and in buildings, but if I stand by a window or outside, then I have dark brown eyes that are slowly getting a little lighter closer to the pupil. But that will go away soon, because like my hair, my eyes seem to get a little lighter durning summer and darker during winter... and mind the pictures, if you will, because they're taken by a window... I'll tell you which ones were and which weren't. (I wear a lot of mascara... I'll also tell you the ones that I'm not wearing mascara in...)

This one was taken by a window in SUMMER with Mascara...

User Image

This one is with mascara in VEGAS (for a wedding) in a hotel room, in the middle of it, so my eyes are dark...

User Image

Sorry they're not all that good of quality... I took them with an iPod 4th Gen...

reshi xx

Tipsy Capitalist

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:03 am
My eyes are blue but my fiancé has seen them change to green and gray as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:21 pm
I have dark brown eyes....as in, if I take a picture they look completely black. But if you're in the light then you can sometimes tell that they're just brown. Well, I can. Everyone else insists they're just black.  

viper_353

MightyWonderWoman

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:44 pm
Everyone says they're blue, but I think they're more of a gray color.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:45 pm
Mines are deep dark brown and i love them! xD  

twistedmx

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:35 pm
Dark Brown. My eyes are Dark Brown. -shrugs- Nothing special, although in the light they are brown.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:06 pm
brown with more brown o.o  

Mikatsuki Hime

Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 pm
Dark brown. I also don't think eyes can change colors... I believe that the color may appear slightly different based on what you're wearing, the color of what's in the background, the light, etc. Also note confirmation bias--if you think your eyes will change colors, you'll be more likely to notice evidence which seems to confirm what you think.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff