Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
What do you hate most about being a girl? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitti kat 28

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 pm
1. My period. crying I have to take extra vitamins around my period or my iron drops too low. Not to mention the cramps. twisted My breasts have grown since I got older (from a 32 A to 38 E), so sometimes they ache when Im on my period.

2. Some guys feel that girls don't know anything about sports. And they think girls shouldn't play them.

3. There's this ridiculous idea that girls shouldn't know math.

~~A minor one: my grandma, asking me when Im going to get married. I might be a bachelorette for life, don't know yet.

Really all the stupid stereotypes about girls that are out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:02 am
period..

omo ,, i want to be boy

Owl_Sister

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:14 am

█████████ M O N O C H R O M E M O N S T E R ██████████

I hate having my period, but the thing that I hate the most about being a girl - the emotions that come with being a girl. I'll admit, we're really emotional. And it gets on my own nerves how emotional I am.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:17 am
Being so vulnerable. I live in a bad neighborhood and I'm seriously afraid to be outside, I can't leave my apartment in the dark and I don't feel safe walking outside. It's much worse for womem than it is for men.
I hate being afraid of getting raped or just sexually harrassed when I'm just walking down the street. Really sick of it.  

Im A Little Pea

haruhi fujioka 141

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:30 am
1) i hate my period.

2) how guys think girls should wear skirts, tank tops, clothes that are revealing clothes. I'm a tomboy, who like jeans and shirts.

3) How guys dont think girls can play sports like guys. Since my brother didnt play sports, he just plays video games. I was the one that played baseball with my family*Since I didnt have a father, I played baseball with my grandpa*

4)How girls cant play baseball with the guys. But, NO we have to play softball. I just want to play baseball.

5)When girls play football, its called powder puff football  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 am
1. Ugh, I freakin' hate my period.
2. I hate that I have to buy so many bras. I have like 15.
3. I hate the emotions of being a girl.
4. I hate that girls are made fun of or don't have a boyfriend if they aren't the density of a twig.  

Cheyenne Pepper

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 am
The emotions of being a girl, and girl problems (lack of periods, pcos, endometriosis+++) make me hate being a girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:02 am
Least favorite thing EVER is definitely my period. Sometimes they're painful to the point I have trouble moving unless I drug myself up on extra heavy pain medication that makes me super out of it. = _ =;;

I also HATE the way we girls fight, at least at my school. Apparently if you're a girl and you try to approach another girl you don't like, it means you're going to kill her or something, so the best thing to do is of course run around backstabbing and spreading rumors? = - =;;
What the crap happened to talking to each other like rational and sane people?  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

mabuhay_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:56 pm
Periods. Hands down.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:58 pm
Periods and Cramps.
They've gotta be the absolute worst parts of being a woman gonk

And how sensitive your other womanly parts are >w<

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:02 pm
I hate getting my period.....but then who doesn't.
I also hate how when I'm training for Karate or just going for a run, how my chest gets in the way...like I don't have spectacularly lage boobs or anything, and I do wear decent bras....it still manages to get in the way!!! scream

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:33 pm
period...ugh i get deadly cramps. it feels like im dying  

a_shiny_libby

Dapper Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx_Smexi_Dino_xX

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 pm
Periods. Mostly ugh...They are so annoying and stupid. I hate how guys only get a squeaky voice for a year and sexual cravings. I'd rather live through that!
And Guys. They make me act like I'm weak...except tall guys. They help me reach since I so short :3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:59 pm
1.) My f***ing period!
2.) My sexist teachers thinking girls are weak so them make us do aerobics instead of going to the weight lifting center.
3.) Boobs. They get in the way too much. stressed  

mii jigoku

im a sexy fox

7,875 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:11 pm
When I'm told by two of my guy"friends" That i would be better in the kitchen at home cleaning and making means for the man of the house
ALSO when Its the time of the month i cramp up and get sick then I have to have ice cream XD which is weird

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff