Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Part 3 : Journey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm
((lawl I hope ppl replies quicker though....))
Miyuki laughs softly and smiles at Minatoru.
"Don't worry, we'll have a good team..."
She looked at the sky and sighed.
"I hope..." She laughs softly again.
"I'm just joking, but we need everyone to make it to the finals remember?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:06 am
"im here whats the plan?"he said sitting back  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:07 am
"Anyone from Team 3 here?" Keitori stood in the branches of a tree, looking down at the other Genin. She sat down "Fine, I'll wait" she mumbled and leaned against the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:53 am
Kid looked tired and bored,"You idiots enough talk lets search through this land."Kid hadn't slept for two days,he had been coming up with battle strategies for the exams.
*Leo you mixed the info up,Im rping the enemies attacking your squad and you rp the ones attacking Kid's team well its really Miyuki's team*  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 am
_Luke11_3rd
Kid looked tired and bored,"You idiots enough talk lets search through this land."Kid hadn't slept for two days,he had been coming up with battle strategies for the exams.
*Leo you mixed the info up,Im rping the enemies attacking your squad and you rp the ones attacking Kid's team well its really Miyuki's team*

**Luke I am also rping some enemies are well sorry for not being active having family problems  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:20 am
Evil Leo Boy
Archangel Forever
Evil Leo Boy
"Yeah..." Minatoru said with a depress look. "Well, I think we should go on ahead without the rest of the team because they can catch up later don't you think?" He scratched his head, having second thoughts on if Miyuki and him should leave the rest of the team while they go ahead of them.

((Just to let everyone know, I will be rping as some enemy ninjas attacking the Kita's and Luke would be rping as enemy ninjas attacking Miyuki's team)

**Don't forget about me I got that message to so expect to see a possible 2 going on one team or possible 2 on each team..

(Well I know nothing about this. I need to see some proof from Luke or Pain or a message about this.)

**Leo you shouldn't need proof I'm a VC too so there really is no need but go back to the message and read who it was all sent to.  

Archangel Forever

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:27 am
(Ok Luke. Sorry)

(Ok Archangel. Its a may bad on me because I'm just go cought up in this Exam thing so i guess you can help with rping some ninjas or something)

Minatoru glared at Kid. "Well we wouldn't be talking so much if your slow butt would had been here." He then turns to Miyuki. "So, since Kid is here how about we get a move on okay?" He asked her nicely but a bit mad inside since Team 1 has already got a move on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:31 am
"We should look around the rivers and lakes,wherever the next clue is it must be near the water." Kid said grabbing his traveling gear.  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:35 am
( SNOW DUDE IS HERE! )

Roukou appears in a tree looking at everything......reminding good times very very long time ago  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 am
Roukou suddenly see shadows travelling in trees.......Roukou does an evil smile and lay down....

the shadows appears to have mist village headband and heading for Kid's squad  

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 am
"Yeah... lets go then. I'm not trying to wait for the other members of the team. I wanna get a move on before its too late." Minatoru jumps into the air and began jumping through tree to tree, heading towards any nearby lake or river to find the next clue.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 am
User Image

Kid followed his teammate,he knew it was stupid to recklessly charge into the land of waves without a plan but he kept his mouth shut. He concealed himself with his cloak. "Damn sword is making my back itch"Kid said to himself. His sword was forged by a master blacksmith from the land of the iron  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:11 am
Miyuki sighed and jumped from branch to branch.
"Guys, lets not argue okay...?" She smiled at them.
"And don't worry, I think we have enough skilled ninjas here to get there first."
She laughed softly and looked at her team.
"So, does anyone wanna take a shot at where we are going?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 am
Kid looked back at Miyuki."For someone who's captain you dont seem to know what you are doing. I suggest we look for some water to find the first clue."Kid said to his captain.  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am
Miyuki smirked and looked at Kid.
"For someone who wasn't picked as a captain talks a lot."
She shrugged and continued moving.
"I have a clue of where we are going, but I'm just asking for your opinion so I don't sound so bossy."

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff