Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Friendly Competition - Complete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:32 am
Raiamu saw his oppertunity to attack, his hands were caught with the sand stopping the clones so it gave Raiamu time to strike. I need to break that armour for any chance of winning. Raiamu then came down with a hard kick on Dayabi hoping to crack the amour further.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 pm
**sorry waz kidnaped sweatdrop

Rik was interested to see what the strings did. He sent a signal through the chakra lines "Nice move" The sound in Misami's head sounded kind and just like her first friend (memory!)  

tomrat2

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gaian 50

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:03 pm
**Darn you Rik! XD

Dayabi took the hit and fell to his knees, sand armor falling from his head to the ground. He released his hold on the two clones and rolled away. His armor was cracked all the way down his back and had most of his upper body exposed. "This is not going as planned... time to take it up another notch."

Dayabi began to weave hand signs. The bits and pieces of his sand armor that had fallen off were reduced to sand. He placed both hands on the ground. "Sand Trap Pitfall!" The ground beneath the clones began to swirl into the ground, dragging them with it. Raiamu was also caught in this.

Misami heard her friend's voice and looked around. Seeing nothing she returned her focus to her opponent. With delicate movements of her fingers and wrists she was moving Rik backwards towards a large boulder. "This will be over soon"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:45 pm
Raiamu looked alarmed as he was caught in the trap. This is my only chance! He then put his hands together and raised them too his mouth, "Katon! Endan!" He roared gathering chakra in his lungs and then spewing it out in a sea of flames onto the sand below him. The fire was hot enough to turn the sand into glass. He kept the fire going for as long and as hot as he could keep it. Come on! Come on!! I'm nearly saved!!  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:35 pm
As the sand turned to glass, it let off a bright reflection as if the sun had shined it it. If Raiamu looked at Dayabi, he would see that he was 60% encased in glass. His own sand armor had been turned against him and served a prison.

This caught Misami's attention. She delicatly, but quickly moved her hands to make Rik face Raiamu. "You two will not defeat us. You will defeat each other!!" she cryed out as she made Rik run towards Raiamu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:13 am
As Raiamu managed to break his feet out of the glass he quickly glanced at Dayabi observing his sand armor which was turned to glass, Nows my chance! Raiamu then threw a kunai at his shoulder which wasn't incased. He then turned to Rik. He held a hand sign in place and waited for him to come close. When he was in close enough Raiamu smiled, "Kage mane no justu!" He shouted as his shadow sped off at Rik. Hopefully it would catch him at the range and speed he was going. I can't give up now!  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

tomrat2

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:33 pm
**sorry guys im still kidnaped -.-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 pm
(( blaugh I'm still kicking a** and taking names! blaugh ))  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:36 pm
Dayabi was unable to move.

Misami made Rik pull a kunai from his pouch while jumping over the creeping shadow on the ground. He tossed the kunai and it made Raiamu's go offcourse, striking the ground. Misami grinned as she made Rik go for a jab at Raiamu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:40 pm
Raiamu ran under Rik's arm quickly. Dammit. I can't harm Rik... I'll have to go for her. He thought while running towards Misami. He pulled a kunai and lunged at her with it.  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:17 pm
Misami dove to the right and rolled back on her feet. With quick, precise movements she had positioned Rik right behind Raiamu as she was facing him. She pulled kunai fromer her sleeve and hurled them ahead. "If he dodges, then his friend will suffer his fate instead... perfect."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 pm
Raiamu noticed Misami moving Rik behind him. When he saw Misami throw the kunai he knew Rik wouldn't have a chance against them. Raiamu stood his ground, held his arms in front of himself, and braced himself.  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:48 pm
The kunai struck his arms and Misami grinned, delighted he'd taken the blow. She sent Rik over to Dayabi and punched his shoulder, breaking his glass prison and freeing him.

Dayabi brushed the glass off carefully as he and Rik now turned to Raiamu. "Three agaist one." The two Sand shinobi said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Raiamu screamed in pain as the kunai struck his arm. He began panting and pulling them out untill he heard three on one. Damn it. I can't defeat three... He pulled one of the kunai out and threw it at Dayabi. Then another to Misami. So she didn't put Rik in the way again he then ran at Misami, blood trickling down his arms.  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 pm
Misami moved Rik to deflect the kunai with one of his own. Dayabi threw a kunai of his own to clash with Raiamu's. Rik was sent to Raia as Dayabi and he ran together.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff