Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~Welcome to Gokoma.~ [Open/Accepting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
Yes?
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
No?
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
AWESOME!
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:12 am
Chad couldn't help but smirk slightly as the new girl spoke. He first gave Alex the sign-up sheet, for she didn't get to use it yet. "Here, Alex. When you're done, hand it to our new student..."

He went back over to his desk, sat down, and smiled to the new girl, "Well, I'm good as helping me goes... And I coach martial arts, swimming, and track, so you'll see me out there..."

Alex took the sign up sheet and wrote:

Alexandra Dunnastyrr | Violin

She went over to the new girl and said in a friendly manner, "Hello. Name's Alex. Here's the instrument sign up sheet."User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:39 pm
"Oh, that's nice, things I'm good at."

"Cello, maybe?" Kiku thought and couldn't decide.
"I think I might do cello. I also run track and I'd like to do Martial Arts."

((Sorry about being late.))  

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

Private Shadow11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:44 pm
"This is a nice school." Jonathan went to get a drink at a water fountain."Hopefully the incident doesn't happen again."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:26 pm
"If you don't mind I'm going to get some air." Syrianna got up and made her way to the door, her legs as wobbly as a new born cafe. She made her way down the hallway holding on to the hallway wall.  

-AnmarR-

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image
Archad "Chad" Apollyon
Son of Hades, God of the Underworld

Chad nods towards Syrianna, "Alright."

His attention shifts a bit back to Kiku as he said, "Hmm, a cellist? And that's nice. So I'll see you in two sports, eh?"

((That's alright, man.))User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:06 pm
"Just to let you guys know, I saw some guy going down the hall before I got here, I think he might of been a teacher.I don't really know. I hope it helps."
She opened up her bag and took out a small black bag and put it on her desk.She wondered if anyone was watching her. she wasn't used to new people at a new place, and she was nervous.
"May I go out to the hall for a moment please?"

((Thanks for understanding))  

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

-AnmarR-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:01 pm
Syrianna made her way to the drinking fountain, maybe some water would help. She just rounded the corner and stopped dead in her tracks there was another guy there. Syrianna had never seen him before.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:44 pm
Chad laughed, "Oh, you probably just saw Mr. Waer... He's the English and Applied Technologies teacher. Nothing to worry about him... Much. He's my assistant coach in track and also the main coach in soccer... Anyway, sure you can go out for a moment. Just be back in about five minutes. The bell will ring about then."

Alex took a seat at a desk in the second row, near the middle, and yawned. She put her head down in boredom. "So we doing anything else besides sign-ups?"

"The class is between an hour to an hour and a half minutes long. And, considering that there really isn't a lot of people in this academy still, we'll be able to give instruments to the ones that need them and first tune them. Then the rest of the time is free."User Image  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:57 pm
"Thank you." She left the room and took her small bag, "Five minutes, That's enough time." She said to herself."Okay, in five minutes I can get my things together at my locker." She put in her combination."Man, I'm thirsty." She opened up the small blood bag at the bottom of her locker."Here it is!" She drank a large portion of blood. "Mmm, AB positive. My favorite."She heard footsteps and hid behind the locker. A tall black haired guy was walking down the hallway. He was dressed very formally and was talking to himself. Another teacher maybe. But he looked young, maybe nineteen or twenty. He could be one of the older students."I might go talk to him." She thought. She got up from behind the lockers and walked over to him. He was by the water fountain. Syrianna was there too, He must be okay. But Syrianna looked surprised. Maybe she just got there."Hi Syrianna." She said to him. "Hi, do you work here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:50 pm
"No, Actually I don't work here. I'm Johnathan. I had to go to work. I shouldn't be telling you my problems. Um, Well do any of you know where music class is?" He said as he smiled politely at the young girls.

(( sorry that I wasn't on, Busy))  

Private Shadow11

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:18 pm
"Oh, Well we were just getting back to it I'll take you." Kiku breathed out as she spoke to him. She felt something at the corner of her lip. She wiped it slowly with her gloved hand. It was the blood that she just drank. She felt eyes looking at her face and she got embarrassed. "Come on, John." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:02 pm
Syrianna followed them back. "I'm sorry, I didn't speak up before I...had a bit of a fainting spell as you could call it," she glanced at Kiku, "I'm Syrianna."  

-AnmarR-

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:43 pm
"Yeah, It's okay. So John. What Instrument do you play?" Kiku asked nicely. "My birthday is next week." She said nervously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:10 pm
"I play the oboe." Johnathan said. "My birthday is in January." He handed her a paper bag "Here, um.... I hope you don't mind me asking but are you a vampire?" He stared at her for a second, waiting for an answer and smiled at her.  

Private Shadow11

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 pm
"Yeah. How did you guess?" She slowly muttered embarrassingly. She hated being a vampire. But she knew why she didn't try to get back to being a human. She hated facing it.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff