Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:45 am
Hello Stupid Fake Girl So-Called-Friend who stole my boyfriend. [: ******** You.

Hia Stupid Idiotic Ex Boyfriend who let her kiss you. [: ******** You.

Hey All My Stupid a*****e Friends who didn't tell me. [: ******** You.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:03 am
To the d**k who swore he loved me but blamed every little thing that went wrong in our relationship on me. ******** you~!

To the person who tells me we'll see each other more than ever now and i don't see or hear from him in over 5 days now. ******** you~!

To the tit who doesn't stop and consider other peoples feelings, only her own. ******** YOU BIG TIME~!  

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ramla Xenon

Firebreathing Brawler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:50 am
Sorry, lengthy post...Perfect place to vent.

To the certain people that made my life at my former home stressing as hell:

No one's perfect. That day that we had to clean the entire house to make the pastor happy, yeah, the time I was outside helping pick weeds out and my favorite little cousin said "Why are we doing this? We don't have to be perfect, we all have stuff that isn't." and how you replied "Yeah, but we gotta try to be the most perfect we can!" I had to try SO hard not to laugh right there in your face.

Yeah, and all the times you'd point out all my little flaws, CONSTANTLY, instead of looking at your five childrens' flaws and constantly bringing it up, yeah, why do you think I am how I am? I wasn't anti social all the time, you MADE me this way. I can't even properly express myself, thanks! Thanks a ******** lot! And now how you're treating me like some horrible person that ran off for no reason? Yeah, thanks. Can't even go to the one other place I feel at home at, a church that I can actually belong in and be friends with everyone, taken away from me EVEN THOUGH WE'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE SUPER RELIGIOUS. The world ain't perfect, so stop trying! People don't like perfectionists, get with the times! OH! And let's not forget, this is 2010, not the 1920's! Most of your rules would make me seem like a complete moron, this isn't South America, those damn rules don't work here! And thanks for manipulating my mom and guilt tripping her into doing things that pretty much made me close up towards her too, we're doing better when we talk over the phone since I left that house. Thanks for teaching me nothing besides trying to put makeup on and trying to change how I freaking dress, but you know, that doesn't work when you also try to destroy someone's self-esteem in the progress too. That's why I'd scab up my face.

Oh, and the ex-bestie that stopped talking to me after I ran away and decided to become a complete hater of the human race because of that, YEAH GROW UP. Would you have rather seen me even more sick than what I already looked like and, God forbid, more bruises? You don't know the hell I was going through, not even the half of it! Learn to forgive and forget, or wait...You're not human, sorry I forgot. I forgot you're the saint that everyone has to bow to because you're perfect and one mistake gets them a voodoo doll in their room. My ********' bad. OH YEAH, AND THANKS FOR GETTING MY OTHER FRIEND INTO THAT MAGIC STUFF THAT'S ACTUALLY oh I don't know...BAD?! White or Black magic, it all brings bad stuff into peoples' lives!

And those people that used to tease me in elementary and middle school? Yeah, look where a lot of you are now, smoking, drinking, and sure not doing so "perfect" like you acted! The time you threw rocks at me hidden in paper to make it look "innocent" up until I started bleeding, yeah, how are those drugs doing for you, eh? Getting those good highs? And the ones who pretended to be my friends just so I could get them the grades, yeah, how'd it feel to be failing when I stopped talking to you after I had called for some help with something and you told me "Don't ever call here again"? And how'd it feel when you tried to kiss up to me so I'd help you in high school when you told me in front of the ENTIRE class: "Why are you talking to me four-eyes? You belong over at the loser table!" And when I finally got contacts and had a bunch of very nice and kind and caring guy friends instead of the ones you had that only wanted to cup a feel. How's that feel huh? How's it feel to be in the pain you made me go through? The embarrassment?!

And here's my goodbye to all of these mentioned people in the post. ******** YOU!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:37 pm
To My friends who, when their fighting with my other friends, Want me to take SIDES: I dont want to choose sides, because your my friends, and it hurts to see you guys fighting! ******** YOU BOTH!

To my friends who are also friends with my crush: Ya know. It hurts when you say you don't think I have a hell of a chance with him! You may not see it, but I care about him more then you can imagian!! I don't want you guys to tell me I don't have a chance, and My only friends who say I have a chance are living down in the states, or over in ONTERIO! ******** YOU GUYS YOUR NOT ACTING LIKE FRIENDS!

To By Bestfriend Ally: No Ally. I don't want to go you your house and do drugs with you! I don't want to get high. I don't think drugs can solve my problems! SO ******** OFF WITH ASKING ME TO JOIN YOU IN A JOINT! I'M NOT GOING TO!

To Mom and Dad: I'M BISEXUAL! GET OVER IT! ******** YOU TWO!

I feel better biggrin  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Aristocratic Views

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 pm
To all the intolerant bastards out there who can't accept people for themselves, ******** you.

To all the people who keep asking me really ******** Stupid questions, ******** you, because you are idiots and I don't give enough of a ******** about you to answer.

To you people who keep trying to change me into themselves, ******** you.

To you, whose name I won't say, You find me disturbing and disgusting?
Well, too ******** bad, 'cause I'm here and I'm not going to change just because you're a homophobic b*****d. ******** YOU.

To the people who follow me around because I'm popular, even though it's obvious you hate me? ******** You! Stop stalking me!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:43 pm
Hey Heidi, go ******** yourself. I tried to work things out, like an adult, but you completly ignored me. When I set up a meeting with the school counciler to talk it out, you turned it into a time to talk about your crappy home life. It sucks that your dad is verbally abusive and all, but that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the issues between you and I. Hell, I even tried to say some positive things about you during the meeting despite how angry and hurt I was, but you just went right back to ignoring me afterwords.

It's been over a month since we last spoke and I think I'm finally begining to move on. No thanks to you. It still hurts like hell and probably always will at this point, but I'm done trying to work it out. You're an immature, two-faced, b***h and I'm done dealing with your bullshit. You've betrayed me once, and you don't seem to be sorry, which means you'll likely do it again. I just hope everyone else sees it from my perspective and dumps you. Because that's exactly what you diserve.  

xXHopless RomanceXx

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

Princess xxKay_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Oh thank you, I really needed this.

Hey Henry, Get out of my life. Period. You said I was the only girl that you could be yourself to, and you wanted me to do so much with you.. But you break up with me through a text? Yeah.. you have balls. Then on top of that, you blame my parents for why you are breaking up with me. I called BS before you even texted it to me, but its whatever I guess. You know I don't cuss but yeah, Eff you.. You deserve it.
Oh oh thats right! You still want to be friends, so now I get to go and fake my smile once more and pretend everything is fine and dandy when I go back to school on Monday.. But that friend thing is a lie too right? Because you went and deleted me from facebook... You don't know HOW much I want to see if you are talking about me, cause thats just the crap you would do.. You are letting me in your life with myyearbook though huh? So i can see all the hoes that you are talking to? Yes Henry, I'm not stupid, I can see every one of those flirty messages you are giving those girls. Granted, we are going out anymore, but its been TWO FLIPPING days.. so I hope you don't get mad when I'm doing the same thing, especially when I write things about me being happy because I'm single...

Yeah.. eff you Henry, I hope you have a GREAT effing life with whatever hoe-bag you get cause I'm off across the country in a couple of months and you will not hear from me ever again. Peace<3

Sorry for this being so long, I just needed to get this all out >.<

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 pm
Hey Dad, ****** you. You were never a good father. A good man doesn't abuse his girlfriend and threaten to skin her daughter (me) alive and to make her watch. A good father wouldn't cut all ties with his only daughter. A good father would call me back. I am so much better without in my life, it seems. I hope you like rotting in jail dad. Thank you for being an a*****e
Dear Jordan, ****** you. You have no right to call me a whore and to steal my stuff. I am not the one who talks about sex and pulls up her skirt in front of guys (This is middle school, people). I don't go around touching people's a***s. Your just plain mean. To everyone. You scream at them to the point where they cry, and you don't care. And now your trying to turn my guy friends against me? I hate your guts, and I can't wait until High School, where I'll be free from you
And computer, ******* you for freezing all the time

(I deleted my earlier post, so I could post this. This is an awesome idea by the way)

XxXBeAutiFul_ChaOSXxX

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:13 pm
Heya Mom, ******** ******** ******** you ! A real mom wouldn't walk around the house saying that you do every damn thing when you do jack s**t. A real mother wouldn't favor her first child that doesn't even live with us.A real ******** mother wouldn't be a ******** b***h all the damn time!
Hello Jones,Oh i hope you die!Making me cry 11 times in a 1 to 3 month period was really good of you.Knowning that i like you and talking about doing things to another girl RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.I hope you have a lousy life!
......Hehehe i feel better now

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:36 pm
Hey To all the guys that used me for sex(Which you never got)Lead me on telling me that you cared and loved me and will never hurt me.BUT broke up with me for a hoe that will give you blowjobs whenever and WHERE EVER or ******** YOU,for getting my hopes all high thinking you're the one and making me look stupid telling my friends about you,saying how great you are,but you were hiding me along the process from ******** YOU too the jerk that told me,'If you love me then you will give me head' ******** YOU ALL! I HOPE YOU ALL CATCH HERPES !<******** YOU,BRIANNA! You are jealous of me because I am pretty(not cocky) and I don't need money and very expensive s**t too get attention.I can be myself and still be accepted by everyone! ******** YOU You Fake a** NIKKI MINAJ!You have nothing better to do in your life but try to put me down and feel bad about myself! You're lucky I won't pop your tires,you raggedy a** mouth b***h with no lips!

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jukichu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:54 am
Hey, fat a**. ******** you for taking my most precious possession away from me. You're sick and I hope you die in a full blown machine gun rampage. You sicken me and I wish you died before you stole my pride.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 pm
To the guy who lead me on and told me you liked me and wanted to go out and play basketball and stuff here is a nicely way of telling you this... ******** YOU!!!!! YOU STUPID PATHETIC LOSER!!!! I hope you find a very hott girl and leads you on for 3 weeks and then completely blows you off you pathetic son of a jackle!!! >.>  

twistedmx

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 pm
******** you M.B. (<< That how you get people out retard. Im pretty sure all your friends screamed and cheered when i got out. Also you said i had a death stare, Awesome (not being sarcastic). Also when you said i don't care if people talk about you and how so people were talking about you. Please don't flatter me. You said you didnt care if people did talk about you. Bull crap. You do, you do it to everybody else.
Next time i hope my death stare works.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:02 pm
Sigh....Evelyn,
you are so dumb! how can you just let a bunch of people destroy your place TWICE! I mean its not so bad the second time but still, do you not learn your lesson from letting parties go too wild?
I can see why nobody really likes you, you're a dumb slut!
Not to mention that you're just a phony, -oh I care about the environment but I'm gonna go get smashed and make a whore of myself-. Good luck getting into university with a criminal record.
Not to mention you're a LIAR! Sure tell me you won't put the party on facebook, soon as i get home, ITS ON BLOODY ******** FACEBOOK
So a big ******** YOU to you too you stupid whore!  

Tsukuyomi25021

Tsukuyomi25021

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:04 pm
Dear entire dumb ******** ******** YOU ALL you pathetic lowlifes!
All you do is cause s**t and make sure every mistake you make HANGS OVER YOUR HEAD FOR LIFE FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE THERE  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff