Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Practical Magick {edluver1992} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:04 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan had been making light conversation with a girl in his PE class, which was kind of going no where, when Imiya came up.

And he had been quite surprised.

"Uhh..." Aidan began dumbly. Well that was certainly quicker than he had expected, but definitely not something he was going to push away given Liam's advice. "Y-you don't mean by not avoiding me, do you? Because I-I was really hoping to maybe get to know you better," Aidan said quickly. "You know, as friends instead of bitter rivals..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:49 am
User Image"Bloody hell," he muttered, running a hand through his hair. That had actually been exactly what he was planning. "Fine. I won't avoid you, and I'll try to get along with you. Maybe you can come over today." It wasn't really something he wanted, and he secretly hoped Aidan would turn down the offer on the basis of having some ritual to attend or even homework to do.  

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan's eyes widened further in surprise. For some reason it seemed too surreal since Imiya was making quicker progress than the dark-haired teen thought he would. But if Imiya wanted to give it a try, who was Aidan to deny it? He didn't like to make enemies, after all.

"I can do that," he nodded. "There's nothing I have important going on today and homework can be done later." And for some reason he couldn't help but give a wide, happy grin that he genuinely felt. "Yeah, it sounds good."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:43 pm
User ImageImiya stopped himself from groaning out loud. "Alright. I gotta wait for Liam, so.. Do whatever for a bit."  

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan nodded and continued the conversation that was going nowhere with the girl while giving side glances to the redheaded teen. Imiya was a odd fellow, Aidan decided, but he figured that was because he didn't know hardly anything about him past his religion and stubborness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image"Liam, hey," Imiya called out about five minutes later as if nothing had happened earlier. "How was class? Did Devin give you a hard time in gym today?"  

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Liam grinned and shook his head. "Nope, no funny business today."

Aidan joined back with Imiya when he noticed Liam coming out and frowned at the topic. Devin DeMars? Why would he give Liam 'a hard time'? So he asked, suspicious, "What does Devin usually do?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:44 pm
User ImageImiya shrugged. "He picks on Liam for being one of the weaker kids in gym, but then Liam goes all psycho on his a**, and Devin leaves him alone for a while. It's been a while since the last time Liam went psycho on Devin, but I ask everyday anyway."  

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan laughed at the mental image. "Good to know he has a defense-mechanism," he said as he turned towards the parking lot.

"So, um," the darker haired teen started, "walk, drive, bus, what?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:05 pm
User ImageImiya grinned. "I'm driving. Don't worry. I'm a safe driver, aren't I, Liam?"  

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Liam laughed a little. "You sure are. You drive below the speed limit most days in fear of getting a ticket." Aidan covered his mouth to hide the laugh as a cough.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:36 pm
User ImageImiya stuck his tongue out. "Shut up, Liam. I do not drive below the speed limit. I drive at the speed limit. Everyone else just goes too fast and should be pulled over with a ticket or warning." He unlocked the car and got in, throwing his bag in the back.  

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Liam had offered the front seat to Aidan, but he declined and settled himself in the back with Imiya's backpack. Liam shrugged and sat up front and buckled himself in. And it was only at this time did it strike Aidan that he didn't know where Imiya lived. Of course he didn't know, but that also meant he didn't know how far his house would be from Imiya's. Would he need one of his parents to pick him up when he was done, or would it be in walking distance?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:26 pm
User ImageImiya glanced in the rearview mirror and caught the quick look of discomfort on Aidan's face. "You can relax you know. I'm not going to kidnap you or anything. Just give me your address when we get to my house and I'll mapquest it." Imiya grinned and backed out of the parking space, showing off his driving prowess by backing out using only his mirrors. It was a ten minute drive from the school to Imiya's house, and Imiya walked in like he practically owned the place and threw his bag down at the kitchen table. "Heylooo. Mom, Dad, I'm home!" he called, wandering through the house looking for his parents. He shrugged when he couldn't find them. "How about a snack? We've got just about anything you could want."

{{ooc: I wish I could back out with only my mirrors. crying But I hate backing out if I can avoid it.}}

edluver1992

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan blinked. "A-alright."

When they arrived, Liam walked in after Imiya, and Aidan wondered if it was too late to back out now. He couldn't fathom why he was so nervous! He imagined it was because he was trying to 'make amends' (for lack of a better term) with Imiya to become friends with him, or at least get him to see he wasn't such a bad person.

The bi-focaled teen grinned slightly at the offer. "Sure," he said, trying to act as laid back as Liam was, who was digging into the fridge like he lived there and pulled out an apple. "One of those would be fine." Aidan gestured to the golden apple in Liam's hand.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff