Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Peace with The Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:24 am
"I'll try, Kita. No promises though. I'll be returning to the mist after this mission, I do not want the leaf to be looked down upon because of my actions here.", Lee said, voice breaking slightly as he walked onward to get this mission overso he can het his hellhole of a punishment done.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:56 am
Miyuki stared at Lee with a worried face.
"Lee-San, don't be so hard on yourself."
She looked down at the ground with disappointment.
"It's also my fault for not being strong enough..."

HaruoxMiyuki

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:34 pm
"No you were fine, Miyuki. Let's just get this over with, guys....", Lee said as he he sprinted towards the next trial.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:41 pm
Kita was worried about Lee but tried to stay focused for now on the mission Pain entrusted them with, she darted after him. "Don't blame yourself Lee, if you hadn't attack her, there was a chance all of us could be severely wounded or even worse. Just think of it as self defense."  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:23 pm
Miyuki followed her team, still disappointed at herself.
'I didn't get stronger at all....'
She let out a small sigh.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:28 pm
As the team went on, a rain of senbon chased them from behind. It was the body portion of the lady from the first trial. Her head also followed closely to it. "You fool! I worked hours making my body into a perfect puppet adn you dare severe my gorgeous head! Surely you will die!!" the head screamed as she chased them.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:37 am
Kita turned to Lee. "Well, that gets rid of your punishment problem, but now she's going to be a pain to get rid of." She quickly jumps to the tree to her left and throws a kunai toward the head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:14 am
Lee sidesteped the his right then dashed towards the body, when he got to the body he used hidden mist jutsu, making visibility worthless to the enemy, then he tried to unleash a deadly combo: Tsunami Thunder Fist(to knock the enemy back a lot),then crouching and using Mist Rising Wave(to launch them into the air), immediately followed by Tsunami Whirlwind(to be like Chuck Norris), and finally Dainamikku Akushon(For the FATALITY!). One hit from this combo will surely spell misery for the opponent.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 am
Miyuki smiled and quickly jumped to another tree, waiting to see what would happen to the puppet.
"You know, that's kind of creepy don't you think?"
She laughed softly, talking to Kita.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:12 am
The head spun upwards to avoid Kita's kunai, then jetisoned forward. It was now infront of Miyuki, "I'll show you creepy!!" the head wailed as the lady's hair went after Miyuki like live tendrils.

The body was hit by the first two hits from Lee, taking it to the air. While there, it began to spin, releasing poisoned senbon at Kita. It then took its sword it had from the begining and dove down at Lee while he was acting like Chuck Norris, attempting to inpale him with the serated blade.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:34 am
Lee did subtstitution immediately and was impaled BUT he immediately exploded in a firey explosion due to being substituted with a huge, heavy log tagged with 50 paperbombs, and he immediately reappeared behind the body and tried to finish the combo with Dainamikku Akushon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 am
Kita saw the senbon, and out the corner of her eye she saw Miyuki under attack. She leaped into the air, doing a somersault backwards off the branch to avoid the poison needles. Once one of her feet touched the ground she sprinted toward the head, sending chakra to her feet to move faster. Kita weaved a few hand signs. "Ninja Art: Man Beast Clones." Aoi and her both transformed in the jutsu, Kita aimed a backhand punch at the head to protect Miyuki.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 pm
The attack was successful but too bad it was another clone.
"Sorry, I'm not as weak as you think."
The real Miyuki appeared on a different tree as she waited to see if Kita's attack was successful also.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:29 pm
The body was caught in the explosion and was sent upward, only to come into to contact with Lee's deadly Taijutsu finish. The body began to crack under the immense force from his attack and was sent plummeting to the ground. It was no longer of use.

The head was caught off guard by Miyuki's substitution. As it turned to find her, it only found Kita's backhand strike connecting with it. It was sent spiralling until it crashed and embedded itself into the bark of a thick tree.

She had been defeated. Now they could proceed.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:33 pm
KIta shuttered while releasing her jutsu's effects. "Man, puppets creep me out now." She said taking her gaze to Miyuki and Lee.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff